Your Bumps

Does anyone know if it's bad to keep my belly button piercing in? I've thought about gettin one if the plugs for it so it stays open cuz I heard you will get a horrible scar by leaving it in? True? I like it for now but I it's not good then I'll remove it but don want it to close up :/ anyone else have experience with this? I never had I with my 3 prior babies I got it when my youngest was 3 lol

I don't really have much advice as I took mine out when I was pregnant last time and haven't worn it since. It's since closed up despite me having it for 10yrs so I wouldn't recommend just taking it out if you want it again after pregnancy. You can get rubber bendy bars specifically designed for pregnancy, I remember my friend having one. x

Tower6..my ring is still in..my ob said its fine... I had my bb ring taken out for a few months before and it didnt close... gl;)

15 weeks :) totally popped out overnight after some real stretchy pains...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
And a cute one of my babies! One on and one in belly :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
Peanut- you will look 6 months pregnant by the time you take your trip because you have poppedy love!!!! Yay!!!! You are totally rouse out and all belly now!

Teacupp- your belly is huge too! It looks way bigger than the last picture I remember

Here is my 23 week bump picture taken a few days ago.
I def look pregnant now, but I am not huge. Several women around here keep comparing me to another pregnant girl who is 2 weeks ahead of me but still a bit smaller. I am happy with my bump! :)

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
22-week graduation bump! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
well hre is Baby Peanut 15 weeks today!!! The first two are this morning on Mother's Day. The third was me at 5weeks and 4 days. A little difference LOL. at least I don't look as chubby now.

girl!! That's a bump there. You are now at the point where you LOOK pregnant for sure!! Cute bump and I love the cat in the pic:)

Yes we were totally shocked! So happy the nt scan result was a false positive because she has no chromosomal abnormalities at all!!! Praise God!!!! That was the best news ever, so then when they said girl- we had a day of dudsappiontment only because we have 3 girls already and I don't want another baby after this because I won't have an off number of kids ( I know im weird) but it would be 4 or 6 an I don't want 6 lol so I was just really hoping to know the feeling of being a mommy to both sexes but that's just not going to happen for us. Soooo that passed quickly and now we are just super excited! A healthy baby is a healthy baby and we are sooooooo thankful for that! She is our miracle baby and after all the trying I am just so happy to know I will be meeting my baby in a few months period :)

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/th_1DB2ADDD-15A7-4447-83FA-3D2A3775C16A-14288-00001375309D1D14_zpseb95d3f2.jpg

This was taken at 14+1

Lovely bump Storked!! so happy to see you here!!

Wishful-you look awesome!! Peanut- Your bump is just getting rounder and more defined everytime you post :) I love it!!!

All the bumps are looking great.

Tower-I took my belly ring out with my dd in 2nd trimester and it is SO jacked up..the holes are still there on the top and bottom, but the part where it goes all the way through is like further back in my skin, if that makes any sense...so needless to say I have never gotten it back in :( Makes me so sad.

Wishful-you look awesome!! Peanut- Your bump is just getting rounder and more defined everytime you post :) I love it!!!

All the bumps are looking great.

Tower-I took my belly ring out with my dd in 2nd trimester and it is SO jacked up..the holes are still there on the top and bottom, but the part where it goes all the way through is like further back in my skin, if that makes any sense...so needless to say I have never gotten it back in :( Makes me so sad.

So would you recommend taking it out before its messed up or
Would you have left yours in?

21 1/2 weeks! I was feeling like my bump shrank over the past few days but these pics proved me wrong :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Finally feeling comfortable sharing a bump pic :)

17 weeks 3 days!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
24 weeks, V Day bump! (EDIT: sorry for the size of the pic....)

972314_10151451431600662_2113892587_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->