Your Bumps

Whens your scan Rose? Mines on Monday! You have a tattoo in pretty much exactly the same spot as mine. My poor tattoo, I hope it survives. Obviously if it doesn't it doesn't matter at all, but you know! :).

Ox

Whens your scan Rose? Mines on Monday! You have a tattoo in pretty much exactly the same spot as mine. My poor tattoo, I hope it survives. Obviously if it doesn't it doesn't matter at all, but you know! :).

Ox

Oh wow urs is only a couple of days away! Have you had any feelings on gender? My scan is a week after urs lol. Oh I know, slightly worried about how badly thats going to stretch! Awh just noticed how close our tickers are! <3

I didn't realise we were so close either until I was looking at your tattoo and wondered how far along you were! Our local trust doesn't allow the technicians to tell you the gender at the 20 week scan. You can pay the NHS to have a scan where they will tell you. We had a scan at 16 weeks and we're expecting a baby girl. She was so wriggly the tech got a good look at almost every angle hehe! It's weird though, I was so positive it would be a boy, when she said girl I asked her to check again lol!

Ox

Cant wait to see pips ^.^ Are the days dragging for you as well? Lol x

Awh wow! Were you really determined it was a boy before u found out? I have been thinking girl since about 4weeks lol, think i'll react the same& ask them to check again haha. I'll be happy either way as long as squishy is healthy. Hope ur pregnancy is going well x

Yeh a little rose , now I'm counting down just over a week, I just realise I call my bean squishy to hehe x

18w6d pregnant with a baby :blue:!

Attachments

• august2nd2013.jpg
    august2nd2013.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
22 weeks 5 days. Still looking fat instead of pregnant....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 31
Here's my 19 week bump! Yes, there's only one in there! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
Not feeling a lot of growth this week, but here is my 18 week bump <3 :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/18weeks.jpg

16 week bump, it suddenly popped out of nowhere! Lovely bumps ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
18weeks6days he's really making a liar of me this week no believes it when I tell them how far along I am. I wake up to wriggles and rolls tho!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
22 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS! LOVELY BUMPS LADIES!!https://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w585/tiffcoeburn94/999416_586405391403361_829474797_n_zps0194dc04.jpg

I really started to pop this last week. I am also starting to feel the baby or uterus in my everyday movements now.
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"