Your Bumps

I was classed as obese untill I lost weight due to sickness . My bmi was 32 and I was 14 stone 10 ! I'm now 13 stone 4 and bmi is 28 ! Its obv going to go bk up as I gain weight and altho I hate the size I am I dnt think I'm obese x

Those number really only put you at higher risk for heart disease and other issues. It doesn't always mean that we look awful.

21w :blue: my favourite stage, my bump isn't an uncomfortable size yet, but it has definition :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
Awww! Love all the bump pics! This was at 18w. So far I've only gained three pounds (but I was considered obese to begin with). I'm assuming I'm showing so early because it's baby #2!

View attachment 681741

What the that's ridiculous there's noway u look obese to me.

They class anything over BMI of 28 as obese I think.. which I think is stupid aswell, as it only takes in account weight vs height. I'm classed as obese aswell, though tbh I don't think I am obese! I'm not skinny or slim, but I'm not THAT fat!!

this is my 18 week picture.

Thank you Batman909!

You definitely don't look obese Eltjuh! My BMI is 31.5. I'm 5'5" and 193lbs.

Thanks! :) I'm 5'11 and 227lbs now... I was 216 when I got pregnant. Much heavier than I wanted to be!! I lost about 22lbs when my son was 1, but then gained it back when I stopped dieting cause I fell pregnant and then had a mc. So I didn't really see the point in losing lots of weight if I was just gonna gain it when getting pregnant again. But I had just started dieting again when I found out I was pregnant this time! We'll work it back off after we've had the baby :haha: Hopefully the breastfeeding will help me more this time than it did last time!!

Here is my week 23 bump..... and wide load :rofl:

View attachment 681875

My bump is exactly the same as yours. Mine sits really high already and not a no e little petite bump.
But having said that I have spent the last 5 years on weight watchers watching everything I ate so now I must admit I'm relishing in being able to eat what I want when I want (which I know is bad and I'll be the size of a whale at the end!) But I've lost it before and can do again. I have to get back into my pre.pregnancy work clothes so I have 6-7 months to do that!!!!

Thanks! :) I'm 5'11 and 227lbs now... I was 216 when I got pregnant. Much heavier than I wanted to be!! I lost about 22lbs when my son was 1, but then gained it back when I stopped dieting cause I fell pregnant and then had a mc. So I didn't really see the point in losing lots of weight if I was just gonna gain it when getting pregnant again. But I had just started dieting again when I found out I was pregnant this time! We'll work it back off after we've had the baby :haha: Hopefully the breastfeeding will help me more this time than it did last time!!

I had just lost 22 lbs before I found out I was pregnant. I was hoping to lose another 50 more to get me down to 140 (at the top of the normal BMI range for my height). I'm hoping I can keep my weight under control this time (I gained 45 last time)! I'm hoping the BF helps this time too. I didn't at all with my first and I BF him for 15 months!

23 week comparison.
First baby on the left, this one on the right.
I didn't realise how similar sized my bump was, so now I feel slightly less massive!
(Excuse the morning face!)

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/blonde_bimbo121/23weeks_zpse83552af.jpg

Attachments

• 1379852_10153339837630022_2038413820_n.jpg
    1379852_10153339837630022_2038413820_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
V-Day bump with little man! :happydance:
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/24weeksnate_zpsab58050f.jpg

I love that top where did u get it Hun?

Thanks! It's from eBay, this is the one I got https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maternit..._Women_s_Tops_Shirts&var=&hash=item6b2320db7f :)

Thankyou!!! I got me one of these tops! I put this pic on facebook and everyones going mad over it! :D

Looks awesome on you :thumbup:

V-Day bump!
24 weeks with # 2 :)

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/blonde_bimbo121/2153223E-B166-4D54-9353-07B3702984C0-8117-0000068C7CE43F99_zpsfcdd13d4.jpg

After reading this thread I also brought one of them tops! I brought a size up and the bloody thing just drowns me hahah :) it is awesome though! hopefully my bump grows into it! x

After reading this thread I also brought one of them tops! I brought a size up and the bloody thing just drowns me hahah :) it is awesome though! hopefully my bump grows into it! x

Haha there's gonna be a sudden influx of pregnant women all over the UK wearing it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->