Your Bumps

I guess while I'm here- and since I stalk this thread everyday LOL :haha:- maybe I should post too! We are having a little pink rainbow that we've just named Marley!

These are from 15w+3, will post my almost 17w ones tonight when I get home! You can see my belly button is starting to POP. I can't believe I finally have a little bump to show off here- I've been waiting so long!!

(pardon the lack of covering.. just imagine it's a bathing suit?! :blush:)

you look gorgeous. My first has a middle name of Marley! Beautiful name.

Thanks bunches you girls- really is a "pick me up" thread as I've read! Can't wait til I've got a right rounded bump to flaunt!! :)

So beautiful morganwhite! Your little rainbow girly is making you absolutely radiant!!

24 Weeks - V-day :happydance:

Attachments

• 24wks.jpg
    24wks.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Waves it looks like you're standing further away from the camera this week so it looks about the same! Haha but super cute, love the belly button. Does she move all day now?!

(so weird finding someone I know on another thread haha!)

Now that I look again w/ out clicking the pics you can tell she is continuing to move up! Looks rounder :)

It's nice seeing you in here finally :)

Yeah last week's picture was more zoomed in. I had OH zoom out more this week and will have him take the picture zoomed out like that from now on. But I totally agree that makes it look the same as last week. I can only tell the difference in the small versions of the pictures lol. I think she's going through a growth spurt right now though.

She still doesn't move all that much. Well I'm sure she DOES, I just don't feel it. It sucks lol.

Almost 26 weeks with DS (left) and current pregnancy (baby girl):

Attachments

• 25+4.jpg
    25+4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bumps ladies :)

This is my first bump pic post on 2nd tri…I'm sure it looks bigger in real life to me some days haha. This is me today at 15+1 x

Attachments

• IMG_4531.jpg
    IMG_4531.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Here is my 24 week Vday bump...I've gained 12lbs so far. I'm still not showing as much as I thought I would be at 6 months but I'm getting there haha.

Attachments

• 2013-11-17 08.52.101260339850.jpg
    2013-11-17 08.52.101260339850.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
a few days late posting, heres my 25+2 bump. Feel HUGH compared to what I was with my first.

Attachments

• PB170065.jpg
    PB170065.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Few days late posting . Me at 25 weeks x

Attachments

• 25%20wks%20pregnant.jpg
    25%20wks%20pregnant.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/imaswimmer2/null_zps32dd3a2a.jpg
14+4. Haven't posted any earlier because I'm basically flabby looking since I haven't lost all the weight from LO#1

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/imaswimmer2/null_zps32dd3a2a.jpg
14+4. Haven't posted any earlier because I'm basically flabby looking since I haven't lost all the weight from LO#1

I'm flabby looking aswell - at least that's what I think!
Do you get paranoid that when you wear certain tops (mainly that don't have an empire waist) make you look like you could just be fat/gained some weight?? I say it to my husband all the time: oh if you don't know that I'm pregnant you could just think I'm fat in this top! And he always tells me to shut up and stop being silly! :haha:

Lovely bump though!

Do you get paranoid that when you wear certain tops (mainly that don't have an empire waist) make you look like you could just be fat/gained some weight?? I say it to my husband all the time: oh if you don't know that I'm pregnant you could just think I'm fat in this top! And he always tells me to shut up and stop being silly! :haha:

Lovely bump though!

I feel exactly the same as this! That's why even though I'm almost 22 weeks I still haven't posted a bump pic! It looks like a bump when I take a pic from the side with no clothes on but as soon as I'm clothes or I look at it from the front it just looks like fat!!

Lovely bumps girls :flower: I think mine may be starting to look more like a bump this week, taken this morning at 24+3 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 21

Lovely bump though!

Definitely! It looks like in have on too tight pants most of the time with bad "muffin top"

19w4d <3

(taken two days ago)

https://s12.postimg.org/4jqb0ddbx/1461583_10202520072183473_415035880_n.jpg

OK NO laughing at lack of bump LOL!! To celebrate 20 weeks, I decided to post a bump pic since I think I'll start seeing a difference soon. Last pregnancy I posted from 8 weeks and it was a joke. So here's my first post - 20 weeks today with baby #3!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->