Your Bumps

23 weeks!! almost on to third tri!! I feel HUGE!
Not to mention, everyone is ALWAYS asking me if I'm sure there is only one baby in there :(

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 30
rileysmum - yer im covered in bruises lol but its worth it if it does the trick :) i might try my legs when i get a bit bigger :)

i have my dating scan today at 3:30pm uk time and im dreading it! so nervous!!:cry:

Scrap my last comment I've swopping back to my tummy. My thighs are covered, actually worse! Deffo worth it, I wonder whether my daughter would be here without clexane. How come you were prescribed the jabs? How did your scan go? Xx

21 week bump today! Already feeling huge!

Attachments

• 21w0d.2.jpg
    21w0d.2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
23 weeks!! almost on to third tri!! I feel HUGE!
Not to mention, everyone is ALWAYS asking me if I'm sure there is only one baby in there :(

Congrats! I think your bump is perfect and adorable. You don't look "huge" at all :thumbup:

25 week bumpalump :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140322_082702_zps944ef922.jpg
    IMG_20140322_082702_zps944ef922.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
joining you all for the 3rd time now :)
12+6 with baby number 3!!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/13weeks_zps16afe59b.jpg

I'm 14 weeks.. Not much happening I don't think?.. Can't wait
To have a proper bump :) x ps sleepy dog in the background lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
22 weeks, 3 days!

13374038795_c0344e192e.jpg

rileysmum - yer im covered in bruises lol but its worth it if it does the trick :) i might try my legs when i get a bit bigger :)

i have my dating scan today at 3:30pm uk time and im dreading it! so nervous!!:cry:

Scrap my last comment I've swopping back to my tummy. My thighs are covered, actually worse! Deffo worth it, I wonder whether my daughter would be here without clexane. How come you were prescribed the jabs? How did your scan go? Xx

was a "JUST INCASE" thing really im also on predisolone steroids which im nearly done with.. progesterone till 18 weeks and my usual thyroxine :)

my scan went well dated me 3 day ahead of what i thought so thats good :) i also feel baby moving now and i also found the heartbeat today with my doppler so im all excited :)

was a "JUST INCASE" thing really im also on predisolone steroids which im nearly done with.. progesterone till 18 weeks and my usual thyroxine :)

my scan went well dated me 3 day ahead of what i thought so thats good :) i also feel baby moving now and i also found the heartbeat today with my doppler so im all excited :)

Ah I see. Great news with your scan and movement etc :) I can feel little flutters but the baby is a pro at evading my Doppler lol xx

i love feeling the flutters :) and its the first time that i have been able to find it even with previous pregnancies :)

21 weeks!
https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p233/emicakess/0324140657a-1_zpsrnrmow5e.jpg

This is my first bump picture at 22 weeks.

I'm so embarrassed by the dirty mirror :blush: our house is a building site atm.

I can't believe how big I am with baby no.1. Everybody comments on my humungous size. Fortunately I just take it in good humour...let's hope that lasts!

I can't believe that I'm so big and due to an anterior placenta I can still only feel the occasional tiniest of tickles in my tummy. I still can't feel any kicks or big movements. Crazy.

Attachments

• BNB 22 weeks.jpg
    BNB 22 weeks.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g