Your Bumps

15+3 bump...it's a bit more "food baby" than baby baby because it was right after lunch, but this is the first bump picture I've taken since getting pregnant (I kept meaning to, but never felt like it whenever DH had the camera out). I think I'm just starting to really pop out this week cause I barely looked pregnant last week, but the cursed bloat is still there too :)

I always thought you were dark haired for some reason!
You're so cute and that's a great little baby bump!

I am so jealous over here :)

Thanks girls :) I'm starting to embrace the bump now...for a bit, I just felt pudgy and like I probably looked quite out of shape to those who don't know me or didn't know I was pregnant (although I guess I shouldn't care what strangers even think!)
Leliana, you look gorgeous!!
Nina, it's funny how we get an image of someone in our heads over time! I'm blonde...ish naturally, but kind of just a mousy light brown when I don't have highlights to spruce myself up :) about your bump, you'll probably pop soonish, I think! My doctor said on average first timers are around 16 weeks...but I don't know how he got that number :haha: When you do, you'll rock it! And from your profile picture, you look like you'll carry such a cute bump...like one of those adorable basketball bellies everyone wishes they had :)

That would be great, my sister had a huge tummy her first pregnancy, I'm hoping to be slightly smaller!

This is me at 24 weeks (24 wks tomorrow) - I'm bigger this time with dd, I was about this size at 27 weeks last time.
Loving everyone's bumps :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 21
image.jpg

23+6.. I feel HUGE!
This is my second baby, does my bump look bigger than normal?
I can't believe I have 16 weeks left!

Taken at 17 weeks and 5 days. Looks big only when I'm laying down and it seems like the baby always hangs out on my left side. Sometime more extreme than this. First belly pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Taken today. I'm not sure if this is all baby, or baby and bloat or baby and food but I have a feeling I'm going to get HUGE

Attachments

• tumblr_n7a6oqwJob1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n7a6oqwJob1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
AMB, I definitely see progress!

Yeah me too! I'm noticing people staring at my bump now, (I'm not sure I'm obviously pregnant yet since I am a smidge over weight) but I do see people look. To be honest I can't wait until 25-30 weeks when I'm a big ol' belly. LOL I know it'll be uncomfortable and stuff since I'm super short but I can't wait to start feeling and seeing movement from the outside.

14 Weeks - Sucking it all in, so i guess i can call it a bump now :) xx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140617_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20140617_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
hah that's how I do it too since i have a gut. I suck in as far as I can and whatevers left I call a bump x) Since before I got pregnant I could suck in and have an almost flat tummy

22 weeks and defo getting huge :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/A502F0B7-CFFE-4875-88B6-3E326F3DB6C1.jpg

Last bump pic in second tri !! I'm officially 27 weeks today (though I still plan on sticking around second tri for a little longer)

I'm so jealous of all your bumps. Mine most of the time just looks like a fat pouch x) (at least to me it does) I think its because I'm already a bit overweight to begin with. I cant wait for a big pregnant belly.

Sorry for the undie shot :wacko: but I think I see a bump!
(16 weeks tomorrow morning)

Attachments

• 9680-1.jpg
    9680-1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member