*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

8dpo ..back ache, full and painful boobs -feels like someone is putting a needle through my nipples :O ) , bloating on lower abdomen, pulling pain/twitch on right hand side of uterus (or that area!). I'm thinking of doing a first response in morning, as I got a bfp with my daughter at 9dpo.. what do you think?
Fingers crossed for you ladies *baby dust* xx

Also feeling very emotional, forgot to mention that!

Hellllllllllooooo ladies! :wave:
I'm actually in a good mood for once this cycle! :haha:

My symptoms:

1-5dpo - nothing to note
6 dpo - stomach twinges/pinching feeling, 2 bright red drops of blood (size of pencil tip) on toilet paper
7-9dpo - LOTS of stomach twinges/pinching, ovaries twitching. Extremely tired & emotional... started crying at dinner one night out with hubby.
10dpo - stomach pinching, frequent urination, MASSIVE headache that never went away, fatigue/moody, sore nipples :bfn:
11dpo - woke up feeling sad, headache all day w/ mild nausea. I made a grilled chicken salad & couldn't stand the thought of chewing the chicken... it made me nauseous & I had to throw it out Backache, nips still tender to touch & exhausted...feeling happier overall today :bfn:

Hello ladies!! This is my second month of Clomid, so i'm not sure if my symptoms are from that or not. 5dpo I had nausea and cramping (like if af was coming), same for today at 6dpo but also I can add sore bbs, and bad acne.:( I feel really tired and just sick at my stomach like I could go throw up. I can't even eat dinner. If any one could check out my chart, I'd appreciate it. FF changed my Ovulation dates from cd 14 to cd16, so i'm not 100% if i'm 6dpo or 8dpo. I'm wondering what you ladies think. Thanks!!

Hi, Im 5 dpo and for 2 days i have had really sore boobs and my nipples have gotten huge! haven't really felt like eating and been constipated (tmi sorry)
Hoping for a BFP this month!

Alil background- This is about my 15 cycle trying. 3 rounds of clomid feb/march/april. BFP in May, Miscarriage June 27th due to chromosome abnormalities. 2 BFPs last month but turned out to be a chemical. first month trying clomid again since losing baby in june. im so hopeful it worked last time so im hoping it works again!

4 days past ovulation girls

* Burning and sore breasts.

* Fatigue

* Horrible taste in my mouth, brushed my teeth and used mouth wash, didn't make any difference though. Its gone now, i'm happy again, I'd say it lasted a few hours.

* Night sweat

* Bad Hot flushes

* Cramps and gas (may be causing the cramps!)

Please be BFP :bfp: this month, it must be, my boobs haven't felt like this since the chemical and I havent' had hot flushes this bad since then either.

I think the night sweat was because of the flushes while I was asleep, went to bed in the afternoon for 4 hours from fatigue ( I never go to bed in the day) just felt completely drained.

I'll be very suprised if its not bfp this month!

X

Hi ladies :hi:

I am 3 DPO -and my boobs are killing me. Sore and really tender, can't face the water in the shower. I've also been really hot, my temperature is way up.

Still no AF for me yet...this would make me 3 days late or 5?...19 DPO...I think its time for me to test! If I count 28 days I would be 5 days, if I go by when it came last month till this month its 3?...does that make sense? UGH...the confusion!

I don't know when exactly i ovulated because i'm not tracking my temp but I should be 2dpo.. I've got creamy white cm so i'm hoping that means I ovulated already.. Waiting sucks

5 DPO - Not many symptoms this time. Just constipated...eww tmi lol, light headaches and really tired. Oh and I had Heart burn last night??? I never had it before except when I was pregnant so maybe??? pwease oh pwease!
--And edit--- It's nearing the end of the day and I am 100% drained... maybe it's the weather? My back and head is KILLING me. And getting a minor cold and sore throat. :(

Still no AF for me yet...this would make me 3 days late or 5?...19 DPO...I think its time for me to test! If I count 28 days I would be 5 days, if I go by when it came last month till this month its 3?...does that make sense? UGH...the confusion!

You haven't tested yet!? AHH you have patince! :haha:
I would have probably been testing 5 times a day LOL

:test: lady!!!!!! Keep us posted. FX for you!!!!!

Today I feel nauseas still..hungry..but nauseas...
Boobs are little sensitive to the touch especially nipples and noticed today at work that when I get up and walk around-I'm sore around mid section like I had done sit ups or something...
Haven't checked cm or cp today yet...Not sure how it is.
AND TIRED!! Ready for a nap big time!!

Also woke with a sore throat, and nasal congestion...Took and hpt--dumb I know, but I think I see something on the picture that I can't see with it staring it me in the face...

Good Luck Ladies!!!

Stephanie

You haven't tested yet!? AHH you have patince! :haha:
I would have probably been testing 5 times a day LOL

LOL...I got tests today...testing in the AM!!!! I hate seeing a BFN, so I waited until she was good and late!

Sooo my symptoms weren't of pregnancy.... I'm just REALLY Sick. I have a fever of 102.5 fahrenheight/39.17 Celsius. :cry: And I keep getting really sick. Work will think I'm a fibber if I call in sick again. idk what to do. :/

mrsfoster!! I am holding my breath! Can't wait to hear the news!!! :happydance:

:dust::dust:

Aww feel better! Maybe if you go in and they can see they won't think your such a fibber!

did ya test??????????????? man curiosity is surely killing this cat! FXd for ya! let us know how u get on.... :thumbup:

Oh my god! Just read all of these posts, I'm dying to see if mrsfoster gets the BFP, I really hope you do!!!! Good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->