*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

6 DPO - I have a headache, body aches, cramping, a small cold (sneezeing runny nose/and stuffed up), ear ache, sore throat and a low grade fever, mild Achne, small amount of white cm. And VERY gassy and bloated. I'm prob just sick... but hoping for the better!

Oh and I'm having weird pinching feelings in my Left Ovary... not sure what a twinge is... is that a twinge??

*seems today IS 8 dpo--I had over-rid what countdown2pg. said because of the way I was looking at my calendar and counting days, thinking I was 9 dpo today...LOL...*
4 dpo--clump of lotiony cm on underwear
5 dpo--still "wet"--milky in appearance (thin cm/not thick--has little "stretch" to it)
6 dpo--same thing for cm, nauseas a little in the evening fatigue too
7 dpo--cm still the same although it was a little "dry" for a very short time yesterday; cp was lower than any other days but went back up, had what looked like "brown" watery stain on tp last night
8 dpo--cp is high again, cm is back to wet, a little crampy, boobs are a bit swollen--but don't hurt, had backache (have 2 slipped discs) but back doesn't seem to be bothering me right now like it did the 2-3 nights before last, pain in right hip and groin area--like stretching and something else I noticed when checking cp--it feels like a "blob" of something covering opening to cervix--It's not like the cervix is tilted and can't feel opening--just that the opening is "covered"...DH and I have not had sex since the night of 10/22--I have been too tired and last night I vomited a little bit after eating, but was fine afterwards...
Of course all my hpts are BFN's...LOL... But I will keep on testing until the witch returns...

*seems today IS 8 dpo--I had over-rid what countdown2pg. said because of the way I was looking at my calendar and counting days, thinking I was 9 dpo today...LOL...*
5 dpo--still "wet"--milky in appearance (thin cm/not thick--has little "stretch" to it)
7 dpo--cm still the same although it was a little "dry" for a very short time yesterday; cp was lower than any other days but went back up, had what looked like "brown" watery stain on tp last night
8 dpo--cp is high again, cm is back to wet, a little crampy, boobs are a bit swollen--but don't hurt, had backache (have 2 slipped discs) but back doesn't seem to be bothering me right now like it did the 2-3 nights before last, pain in right hip and groin area--like stretching and something else I noticed when checking cp--it feels like a "blob" of something covering opening to cervix--It's not like the cervix is tilted and can't feel opening--just that the opening is "covered"...DH and I have not had sex since the night of 10/22--I have been too tired and last night I vomited a little bit after eating, but was fine afterwards...
Of course all my hpts are BFN's...LOL... But I will keep on testing until the witch returns...

It sounds like you are pregnant girl!! :dance: My cervix was low and well I am out :dohh: The fact that yours is high is very promising!

Well, today is 7 dpo.

My bb's are still a little sore, but not much.
Still having abundant creamy/lotiony cm.
Yesterday I couldn't even eat cheese (odd for me, since I love cheese).
Woke up again with a stuffy nose, when I went to blow it, it looked like the start of a bloody nose.
Sore throat in evening.
Overall just tired, slept for like 12 hours last night.
Oh, and I'm still having bad acne. :(

I really hope your pregnant cause I am right on track with your symptoms. Though I am a few days behind you.

Possibly 3 more symptoms to add to my 6 DPO.

I am SUPER emotional! Either... I'm going nuts.. or something LOL. I CRIED... like balled my eyes out at some kids TV show where the sister was gonna sing (who couldn't sing good at all) at a competition, but had an allergic reaction and her tongue swelled..lol... so the sister who had been at the practices sang instead and sounded amazing... and I CRIED my eye's out. LOL what the heck!? lol.

And today My since of smell was rediculous. I was by a vending machine and could swear I could smell a funk coming from the heat it was creating and nearly barfed. Then a Man's BO I could smell and nearly blew chunks. I work with alot of sweaty guys soo the fact that I smelled this guy he either stunk really bad or my sense of smell is going crazy. Lol.

Errr what is the 3rd one??? Lol I forgot it... >=/

Oh yea, and IDK if this is a symptom or from illness... but I am not wanting anykind of food. I bought my favorite meal today and couldn't even force myself to take a second bite. :/

11DPO- i have a cold!!!! :cry: sore throat, stuffy nose!!!!! and all my back and legs are stiff like i've been beaten with a really huge stick! this peeing thing is killing me as well...

i have no idea what to think....

by the 30th i should have a definite answer!

3 DPO and boy am I gassy, headaches, heartburn! I know TMI, but wow. Is it all in my mind? Or could this be the month?

Hi ladies! CONGRATS MRSFOSTER! Well I know for sure my ticker is wrong lol but I am 3 or 4 days late for my period and Ive been having mild cramping for the last 3days and I thought AF was coming but still no show! Also I am very gassy lol & BBs are sensitive. I am usually crampy the day before AF and then she comes 3days is very unusual I am testing tomorrow though! One more day and then hopefully I get my BFP!

Good Luck Sparklez and MrsRB both of you guys sound promising!!! :D :happydance:

I'm 16dpo and have had 2 BFNs, one at 14dpo and one today. I still feel fatigued, still have cold symptoms, cramps and twinges, more cm, elevated temp, and headaches/dizziness. But AF still hasn't showed, so... who knows? It seems like I have different symptoms every cycle, so I can't honestly say that any of it means anything. This puts me and DH at a year of trying.

Hi ladies, congrats on the BFP!!

Im 5 dpo, and since 2 dpo my chest has hurt awful. also really creamy cm and alot of it!!!!!!!! Cant wait to test. My temps have been really high and steady.

Wishing you all tons of baby dust!!!

Good Luck Sparklez and MrsRB both of you guys sound promising!!! :D :happydance:

thanks hun! my cold has gone to the full blown extent. my nose is extremely runny and this cold came out of nowhere. i haven't had a cold in ages!!!!
LilDreamy i hope this is it for all of us. 1 BFP down already.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

7 DPO - And not much symptoms for me, minus a cold, not wanting to eat much, backache, and headache. I have very LITTLE creamy cm.. icky... but that's it.
From all the sickness/tylenol and lack of eating I prob ruined my chances. Good luck to everyone else!!

I really REALLY hope to see more BFPs!!! :)

congrats mrsfoster :)

And ladies, I'm still in! Af hasn't arrived and I'm 17 dpo today. I've been crampy, have a headache and my breasts feel more tender than ever. I've also been very wet down there...

Well, I have my fingers crossed for myself and of course for all you ladies! :dust:

Went to the doctors this morning and...got my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->