*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Hi everyone!

I'm 6dpo and had lower backache for 2 days. (had this with DS) My nipples r tingling and I feel tired.

Good luck to everyone!

15 dpo today, been having cramps for the last hour... feels like AF is on her way... :(

To be honest, I am completely baffled with my symptoms... :shrug:

I am only 4 dpo but a few days ago I started having body aches, headache, slight fever...along with other stuff, so was convincing myself I was truly getting sick,....
Well, today... I am still having body aches, gas, and now achey legs as well as still increase in CM, not having the brown spotting I keep hearing about but have tons of thick CM..:shrug: I stay exhausted... ready for a nap, feels very unrested...and my icky feelings just come and go... THey leave just as fast as they arrive :shrug:

Not so sure what the heck and I am dying to POAS!!! :dohh:

What's the soonest you girls POAS??

15 dpo today, been having cramps for the last hour... feels like AF is on her way... :(

I had af cramps just before my bfp! Ur not out yet!

Xx

Thank you for that little glimmer of hope, I've been having cramps all day today, I keep going to check and there is nothing there! I got a bfn at 10dpo, tomorrow is 12dpo and think I will try to test again. :hugs:

How many days after your cramps did you get your bfp?

to be honest, i am completely baffled with my symptoms... :shrug:

I am only 4 dpo but a few days ago i started having body aches, headache, slight fever...along with other stuff, so was convincing myself i was truly getting sick,....
Well, today... I am still having body aches, gas, and now achey legs as well as still increase in cm, not having the brown spotting i keep hearing about but have tons of thick cm..:shrug: I stay exhausted... Ready for a nap, feels very unrested...and my icky feelings just come and go... They leave just as fast as they arrive :shrug:

Not so sure what the heck and i am dying to poas!!! :dohh:

What's the soonest you girls poas??

7 dpo

I'm only 3dpo so obviously all of my symptoms are in my head..buttt my nipps feel sensitive today--probably because I wore my shirt and I was freeboobying it

Xx

Thank you for that little glimmer of hope, I've been having cramps all day today, I keep going to check and there is nothing there! I got a bfn at 10dpo, tomorrow is 12dpo and think I will try to test again. :hugs:

I think it was only a couple of days later. I can't remember tbh..it was 3 years ago. We conceived on bonfire night...lol!

X

Xx

I think it was only a couple of days later. I can't remember tbh..it was 3 years ago. We conceived on bonfire night...lol!

X
I found out I was pregnant with DD and was having AWFUL cramps the day I found out at the doctors office. I was totally expecting AF. Keep your head up!

Question ...

I am learning all this still.... So thanks for the info :flower:

I recently read about checking your cervical position before "O", during "O" and after "O"... I read that your cervix normally feels like the tip of your nose and dry (lil hard) but during "O" it becomes wet, opens and soft like your lips ...and during early pregnancy it remains low, soft and wet and if NOT pregnant it gets hard and dry like tip of nose again .... Do I have that all right?????

Well... I checked my CP this month throughout my cycle and mine seems to following "orders" and doing just as I read.... I check it today and it remains high, open, soft and moist.... Is that a good sign or am I just becoming cray cray and reading into every lil thing LOL!!!! :winkwink: :haha:

Thanks Girls!!!!! :hugs:

Good Luck to you ALL!!

Mrsfoster, I (we) are all waiting for your results..... Drum roll please :happydance::happydance:

Well I just took one and it was a VERY faint positive...should I test again in the morning or wait a couple days? Do Equate Brand tests have evap lines?

Holy Moly!!!! :happydance::happydance: Girlie!! A line is a line!!! Faint or not... It's still there... Positive means positive!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! Keep us posted!!!!! :hugs:

Well I just took one and it was a VERY faint positive...should I test again in the morning or wait a couple days? Do Equate Brand tests have evap lines?

YAY!!!! Congrats lady! And I have never had evaps with the equate tests. So excited for you!

OMG! Creamy CM (Sorry TMI!) lots of it since yesterday! Temps still high, Hot flushes, sore boobs and positive OPK! Negative HPT's though.

Never have I felt so strange.

5-6dpo Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"