*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

woohoo sharnw great news! i also have gotten another pos opk today-wish this long surge would end so i know when i ovd this cycle! not sure if dh is up for another round of baby dancing tonight, he has been going strong ever night for a while now, hope i can get one more try in though!

I have to drive for 2 hours to Dh's work today so we can fit 1 more BD in, and fingers crossed that will be enough? I hate that he has to work away :(

hm that stinks but at least you can say you tried your all this cycle! hope it works!!!! <3

Yesterday was 5 dpo and I had spotting for a couple of hours which I've never had so I'm super hopeful! Earliest I've ever spotted was 3 days before my period and it was continuous until my period started but this was just a little bit and went away completely after a couple of hours :) Then today I had a clump of yellowish/white ewcm which is also something I haven't had before. FXd, I'm so ready to be over the whole TTC process!

well ladies im 3/4 dpo. still gassy (ick!) and starting to have some mild cramps. i also kinda have a burning sensation in my pelvis. but other than that im doing good..im barely even thinking about poas but its still early :haha:

Sorry dont mind me, just comparing my pics to see if they're going negative lol,

I started getting positives 2 nights ago.

The 1st pic was yesterdays test and was very positive, the last 3 tests are todays and i think they are lighter than the control....

Would I class those 3 as negatives now??

Attachments

• darkest surge.jpg
    darkest surge.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 29-12 8.30.jpg
    29-12 8.30.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 29-12 11am.jpg
    29-12 11am.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 29-12 1.30.jpg
    29-12 1.30.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
well ladies im 3/4 dpo. still gassy (ick!) and starting to have some mild cramps. i also kinda have a burning sensation in my pelvis. but other than that im doing good..im barely even thinking about poas but its still early :haha:

Im hoping i dont start caving in when im dpo's im terrible lol

Hi ladies I'm 4dpo!!! I have tons of creamy white cm and get cramps close to my belly button on the right side and on the left side near my pelvis and the side of my left boob hurt!!!

Currently sitting at 14DPO, CD30...This is the longest cycle I've had to date. My cycles have been 26 days, but last month was 28 and AF was right on time. My normal LP is 12 days long. No AF and no sign of her at the moment. She's definitely late to the party and that's great considering I never invite her.

Still no AF symptoms, but no real pg symptoms either. I've got some super gas, creamy/watery CM, and the bbs were itchy at 12DPO, but that's gone away. I've had a couple of sore bb moments this morning, but that's gone as well. No cramping or anything, but I have had some really strong pinches in my uterus the last couple of days, like someone is poking me hard...from the inside. I'd be inclined to say it was just gas, but I'm not sure it was.

My temps are still pretty high at the moment (.8 degrees over my coverline) and Fertility Friend thinks my chart is possibly triphasic. I'm not sure what's going on, cause I tested yesterday and got a BFN. So I'm in limbo. Today is the day that FF thinks I should test, but since I tested yesterday, I'm going to wait a couple more days. This is my first possibly triphasic chart and the first time since I started temping 4 cycles ago that I actually have made it to FF's test date. I think I'm calling it a victory, even if AF shows up. But, I'm just going to hold out hope that she won't show and I'll get my BFP in a few days. It'd be a great way to start the new year.... Fingers crossed!

Man, this TWW might be the worst one yet. At least before I knew what was going on and knew to expect AF...

Good morning ladies

I think AF got me this morning. Saw a few drops of red blood this morning. The good thing is that she's right on time and it's my first real period since off of bcp's last month. Round 2 here i come. I'm thinking of get a thermometer but do you guys really recommend OPK's too? If yes, why? Thanks!

Yep negs :) Im 2 dpo :D
Although i got mixed up with my temps 2 days ago, so im either 2 or 3 dpo... either one...

sharn~ GL & FX!!!

dbz~ things are sounding very good:thumbup: i hope this is it!

babyf~ get both..while temping is good it does take some time to get it down. so maybe using the opks at the same time will help.

afm...im 5/6 dpo..less gassy today(yay!) still having the weird burning sensation..(tmi alert) i went to the bathroom and i had a little brown spotting. but when i wiped nothing was there..and to top it off i was super hungry so me and dw went to eat i got half way through my food and couldnt eat anymore. i felt so full like i was gonna throw up :nope: im not sure whats going on. but im not getting my hopes up yet.

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! i hope the year brings all your wants and needs. and you get the :bfp: we all have been dreaming of.

So this TWW has been terrible for me. I OV on cd 13 (really early for me) and then starting having symptoms on 7dpo--very sore breast, fatigue, bloating, sharp pains in my stomach. This morning, cd 26, 13dpo I think AF may have come :shrugs: because of light bleeding. I had some thick cm yesterday and usually I am very dry right before AF. I would be 6 days early for AF. I still have some breast tenderness and heartburn. Waiting to POAS because we are at my in-laws and I don't want to have the emotions behind a BFP or BFN while at their house. Grr. Driving me nuts.

(a crosspost, sry if you read it in my other thread! haha) today I experienced a nose bleed after cleaning so not sure if it is from the dust/dryness or from possible pregnancy. also, last night while flossing my gums bled and usually they only bleed in the tight areas but last night it was in the looser areas in the front top and bottom of my mouth...hmmm trying not to get my hopes up!

Havn't been on here for a while!

CD-68, had a dream last night that i was pregnant, did a test this morning and I am!!!!!

cb digital says 2-3 weeks so im around 4-5!

Keep the faith ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->