*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Congrats on the bfp's girls! I just got mine too -or rather my hubby did. My morning urine sample got left in the bathroom and he sneaked upstairs and tested it without me knowing and got a bfp from it! Can't believe how cheeky he is, but he's rather pleased with himself and I'm glad he did it now! x x *baby dust*

:happydance:
How awesome for you!!!! YAY!!!! I am onlt 5 dpo so have another 7-10 before I can test...anything to look for. Right now only thick creamy white cm..:nope:
thick creamy white cm is a very good sign, i used pre seed this month just hoping it works ive also got the instead cups but saving them for next month im hoping i wont need them!

I really like the cup...no wet spot or leakage. Probably will use it all the time now just because there is no mess! I am hoping the combo of the 2 work!

fx'd hunni :happydance:

Congrats on the bfp's girls! I just got mine too -or rather my hubby did. My morning urine sample got left in the bathroom and he sneaked upstairs and tested it without me knowing and got a bfp from it! Can't believe how cheeky he is, but he's rather pleased with himself and I'm glad he did it now! x x *baby dust*

How awesome for you!!!! YAY!!!! I am onlt 5 dpo so have another 7-10 before I can test...anything to look for. Right now only thick creamy white cm..:nope:
thick creamy white cm is a very good sign, i used pre seed this month just hoping it works ive also got the instead cups but saving them for next month im hoping i wont need them!

I really like the cup...no wet spot or leakage. Probably will use it all the time now just because there is no mess! I am hoping the combo of the 2 work!

I really liked the cups. Worked great

I really liked the cups. Worked great

Thanks for all of the fx'd! Momofone08...you are 1 day ahead of me on dpo!! Please keep me posted with yours

will do midlifemama! Hoping this is finally our month! And all of yours as well!!!!!!!!!!
FXed for everyone. :dust:

Ending 10DPO
Thinking I might be out.
Crampy and had brownish whitish CM today.
Temp still up, but will probably drop in the AM. :(
Seems like AF is coming early.

Only thing that's got me confused is the dizziness.
The dizziness is horrible. :(

8 DPO - A little bit of veiny BB's, tingling bb's, a little bit of white cm and emotional. And that's about it. :) GL EVERYONE!

Yikes! Sorry for double post!

8 DPO - A little bit of Veiny BB's, some tingeling in BB's, A little creamy cm, acne, and really emotional crying over nothing.
Think AF might be closer than I thought. :/

I caved this morning..... :shrug: I'm only 7 dpo and I tested ... :blush:

Got the :bfn: flashing back at me SOOOO has made me decide I am not gonna test anymore unless my AF doesn't show or I'm a lot closer .... Icky

Good Luck Ladies and keep us posted about your symptoms and test results!! :hugs:

Question for you girls-

I think I am am 7DPO. I took at test this morning..... I know too soon :dohh: Couldn't help it. It was BFN (I know your shocked).

My question is this though. My BBs used to be real sensitive and sore and they seem to be getting better. Still a little sore. My cramping seems to be going away. Very little cramping still here. The only symptom that seems to be hanging around is the gas.

Has anyone ever had their symptoms fade and still been pregnant?

Can I join you ladies?

I've been an avid symptom spotter since starting to TTC. So I can tell you that this cycle has been much different than the last few. Mostly in terms of symptoms. The last two cycles I've had all sorts of symptoms and so many of them. This cycle, I've had very few. I wonder if the change is a good thing...but I guess I'll have to wait a few more days to find out.

Here's a list of symptoms:
1DPO - nothing
2-4 DPO - gassy, runny/stuffy nose
5 DPO - gassy, bloated, skin break out, dull cramps, dizzy
6-7 DPO - gassy, skin break out, dull cramps, runny/stuffy nose, big temp drop at 7DPO, but the time I took my temp was different
8 DPO -tired, still breaking out, gassy, a couple of cramps, temp rising again

I'm hoping this is my month. Last cycle at 8 DPO, I had 16 symptoms listed on countdown to pg, this month, I have four. I wonder if I'm just not noticing things as much this month or if it is different and different = good news. I can't wait to test, but I'm waiting until after AF is late to do it...

Thank you ladies! I am so excited...10months of BFN and then we start NTNP and we get our BFP! And just 3months after my sister! I thought I'd drop back by and leave some of my symptoms and what we did this month. Since we were NTNP I can't tell you EXTACTLY how many DPO I was when symptoms started but I'll try my best!

Me & DH Baby Danced everyday for 7days (Around Ovulation) lol I guess it was an extra horny week (TMI IM SRY! LOL)
I think it was around 9DPO when I started to get extra sleepy
Around 11DPO I got kinda sick...which almost never happens! This lasted like 4days plus still i was tired.
Around 14DPO I started being super gassy! I was convinced I was pregnant but scared to see another BFN so I made a doctors appointment for yesterday and got my BFP. My period was due on the 23rd! I hope there are many more BFPs coming soon! I wish you guys lots of baby dust!

i am 8 DPO. i tested this morning and of coarse BFN (i was hopeful cause with my daughter i got a BFP at 7dpo) as far as symptoms go im just really emotional everything is making me cry today.

Question for you girls-

I think I am am 7DPO. I took at test this morning..... I know too soon :dohh: Couldn't help it. It was BFN (I know your shocked).

My question is this though. My BBs used to be real sensitive and sore and they seem to be getting better. Still a little sore. My cramping seems to be going away. Very little cramping still here. The only symptom that seems to be hanging around is the gas.

Has anyone ever had their symptoms fade and still been pregnant?

With all honesty. I didn't have ANY symptoms when I was pregnant with my first. I didn't know for sure I was pregnant until 1 day before my AF I noticed a RIDICULOUS amount of dark veins on my BB's and right then, I just new I was pregnant. && Sure enough. I was! :) Sooo good luck!

&& Thanks MrsRB for telling us those symptoms you had!!! I hope you have a super happy and healthy 10 months!! :)

9 dpo today. Nose is still a little stuffy. Had some pretty bad heartburn only when laying down. 6 days till AF is due!

AF is soon approaching. :cry:
I don't think this is my month ladies. Will try again in a year. :cry:

Good luck everyone!
No symptoms. Just cramping. >=/

Hi All :hugs:

Lovin the thread :thumbup:

Congrats on the :bfp: s heres hoping to lots more :flower:

I'm currently 8 dpo and the things ive noticed this month that have been different from the other months weve been ttc are :

o-present Ridiculously tired! Been in bed by 10pm every night
6 & 8 dpo Really strong headaches that I cant shift
3 & 5 dpo Bouts of dizziness when standing from sitting
2 & 5 dpo Massive spot came out on both days, I mean huge! 2dpo was on
left side of face and 5 dpo was on right side! Also have 'rash'
type spots on my chest. No where else which makes me think its
not an allergy
6'7 & 8 dpo Really windy!! :blush:
4,5 & 6 dpo Waking through the night, usually sleep right through till alarm
6 & 8 dpo Sore throat, woke this morning and it was like someone had
rubbed it with sand paper!
7 dpo Feeling as though :witch: had arrived! Cramps exactly the same
as :af: and also just the 'feeling' you get when shes arrived
8 dpo Massive temp dip, right below coverline!!

I havent included the bloating, cramps, stuffy nose or back ache as I get these every 2ww anyway so they're not different 'signs'

:dust: to all still waiting

xx

Now 10dpo, have noticed the following

8 dpo still really tired, gassy and a headache that just wouldnt budge!
8,9 & 10dpo dry mouth and really thirsty and sneezing alot

Thank you ladies! I am so excited...10months of BFN and then we start NTNP and we get our BFP! And just 3months after my sister! I thought I'd drop back by and leave some of my symptoms and what we did this month. Since we were NTNP I can't tell you EXTACTLY how many DPO I was when symptoms started but I'll try my best!

Me & DH Baby Danced everyday for 7days (Around Ovulation) lol I guess it was an extra horny week (TMI IM SRY! LOL)
I think it was around 9DPO when I started to get extra sleepy
Around 11DPO I got kinda sick...which almost never happens! This lasted like 4days plus still i was tired.
Around 14DPO I started being super gassy! I was convinced I was pregnant but scared to see another BFN so I made a doctors appointment for yesterday and got my BFP. My period was due on the 23rd! I hope there are many more BFPs coming soon! I wish you guys lots of baby dust!

What a great story! Thank you and a big congrats to you! What a great early Christmas gift

Hi all! I'd love to join in :)

So many symptoms, how is everyone dealing with all of these symptoms when they can mimmick PMS? It drives me batty, so I try not to obsess every cycle, just every 3rd cycle :)

1-2dpo
Nothing

3dpo
started cramping last night, like AF cramps and noticed a spot on the TP, light pink. Had a moment of dizziness and got kind of tired, went straigtht to sleep when I got home.

4dpo
Cramping today and noticed way more spotting on tp, seems to be getting darker. I'm contemplating taking some NPC to try to lengthen out my LP, not sure what's going on and hoping to make it another 10 days. Seriously feels like AF is around the corner :(:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->