*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Hi anyone in the tww?? im 1-2 dpo need a tww buddy =D

OK ... I'm obsessing again.... Just can't wait to test!!! LOL :happydance:

Congrats to anyone who got their bfp since I last posted!!
I'm due for af today and so far nothing :shrug: I do have cramps though so I'm a tad worried. All of my tests seem bfn. I've had a couple with the faintest of faint lines....and I mean I need to tweak to bring the pink color out. Am thinking maybe my cycle days were off a bit this month, who knows! I guess I'll wait and find out, one way or another!

I am usually so regular - medicated cycle - three big follicles ( 23,25 and 32!) trigger - and off to the TTW.

Today is 15 days past iui and nothing. BPN and no AF at all. Not a drop of pink, purple, brown, white or any other color in the crayon box. I did cramp like regular period cramps for three days before AF was expected to the point I thought I was just going to start a few days earlier than normal, but nope.

How can it be that there's no AF but negatives on HPT? It HAS to be either/or at some point but dang. If I'm not preggers, then fine - lets get our period on and end the madness. If I'm late on a period, great, lets have a freaking positive pee stick.

Is this usually what happens??

i've been off BC since June, but have had long (39 day) cycles for the last 2...ugh, even more waiting!

This time I'm 10 DPO as of today, tested with First Response Early Response, but it was negative. I'm going to try to wait til Saturday to test again...period not due til 11/1.

-My bbs have been feeling super heavy, like they were made of lead, and oddly enough my nipples are pointier than usual (odd, I know).
-I've also been really tired (slept 12 hours last night) and have had odd, vivid dreams, including one after I tested this morning and got a BFN where I tested and got a really fast, dark positive. Maybe that's a good sign.
-My cheeks were getting flushed the last few nights, even though I wasn't hot.
-I had a nosebleed yesterday morning right as a woke up.
-Last one with TMI, had a HUGE amount of thick CM at 7 DPO, but that has seemed to go away.

If I don't get a BFP, and all these symptoms are fake, I swear, someone should lock me up in the loony bin.

Hi All :hugs:

Lovin the thread :thumbup:

Congrats on the :bfp: s heres hoping to lots more :flower:

I'm currently 8 dpo and the things ive noticed this month that have been different from the other months weve been ttc are :

o-present Ridiculously tired! Been in bed by 10pm every night
6 & 8 dpo Really strong headaches that I cant shift
3 & 5 dpo Bouts of dizziness when standing from sitting
2 & 5 dpo Massive spot came out on both days, I mean huge! 2dpo was on
left side of face and 5 dpo was on right side! Also have 'rash'
type spots on my chest. No where else which makes me think its
not an allergy
6'7 & 8 dpo Really windy!! :blush:
4,5 & 6 dpo Waking through the night, usually sleep right through till alarm
6 & 8 dpo Sore throat, woke this morning and it was like someone had
rubbed it with sand paper!
7 dpo Feeling as though :witch: had arrived! Cramps exactly the same
as :af: and also just the 'feeling' you get when shes arrived
8 dpo Massive temp dip, right below coverline!!

I havent included the bloating, cramps, stuffy nose or back ache as I get these every 2ww anyway so they're not different 'signs'

:dust: to all still waiting

xx

Congrats on the bfp's girls! I just got mine too -or rather my hubby did. My morning urine sample got left in the bathroom and he sneaked upstairs and tested it without me knowing and got a bfp from it! Can't believe how cheeky he is, but he's rather pleased with himself and I'm glad he did it now! x x *baby dust*

Congrats on the bfp's girls! I just got mine too -or rather my hubby did. My morning urine sample got left in the bathroom and he sneaked upstairs and tested it without me knowing and got a bfp from it! Can't believe how cheeky he is, but he's rather pleased with himself and I'm glad he did it now! x x *baby dust*

CONGRATS!!! H & H 9 months!!!

YAY 3 :bfp: 's so far! Lets all get them ladies!

:happydance:
How awesome for you!!!! YAY!!!! I am onlt 5 dpo so have another 7-10 before I can test...anything to look for. Right now only thick creamy white cm..:nope:

Did any of you ladies with the BFP use pre seed and the cups?

You are all so blessed! H&H 9 months!!! WAHOO!!

I'm not sure what pre seed is. I've had very painful boobs, although they feel much better today. Back has been aching on and off and looking a little bloated on the belly. Tbh my symptoms this time are completely different from my last pregnancy. *baby dust to all* x x

How awesome for you!!!! YAY!!!! I am onlt 5 dpo so have another 7-10 before I can test...anything to look for. Right now only thick creamy white cm..:nope:
thick creamy white cm is a very good sign, i used pre seed this month just hoping it works ive also got the instead cups but saving them for next month im hoping i wont need them!

thick creamy white cm is a very good sign, i used pre seed this month just hoping it works ive also got the instead cups but saving them for next month im hoping i wont need them!

I really like the cup...no wet spot or leakage. Probably will use it all the time now just because there is no mess! I am hoping the combo of the 2 work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->