Your favourite Christmas films?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lubbird

Can you post them please I want to stock up on some for the holidays as we are a bit of an indoor couple :D

"Elf" is my favourite but I also like "It's a wonderful life" with James Stewart starring in it

Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Carol (One with Patrick Stewart).

Santa Claus the movie
Polar express.

I have been working on Isobel watching them, she likes polar express. Got to try Santa Claus the movie.

Polar express
The Grinch
Jingle all the way
Santa who

Elf, Miracle on 34th Street and Polar Express. Not seen the grinch so might have to buy that! x

love the santa claus, elf ive only started to like, the grinch is just brill with jim carrey and i absolutely LOVE the home alone movies they have to be watched every xmas they are just full of lovely xmas songs and everytime i just hear the songs i get all xmasy :)

Ooh and home alone 1&2, number 3&4 suck so bad :rofl: But you know it's christmas when home alone comes on the tele!

miracle on 34th street Black and white and the colour version
Prancer
The Santa Claus 1,2,3
Santa Claus the movie
Snowman
Mickey's Christmas Carol

Its a wonderful life and Love actually (am I the only saddo who likes this one :wacko: ??)

i was gonna say love actually! so christmassy! oh and the holiday, thats got to be watched :)

Love Actually, Muppets Christmas Carol and The Snowman are always a must watch at xmas for us!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"