Your favourite wrap?

snowfia

Reaction score
At the moment I only have a boring black one from Victoria sling lady as I didn't have enough money at the time to get a more expensive one.
Now though Ive saved some up and really want to get another one.
So what's your favourite? :)

I have a storch anna and like it but I may sell it to fund a didy next year.

I also want a bali breeze orion and am thinking of selling my R&R to fund one now.

I currently only own the Bali Breeze but am also considering a softer true woven (not gauze). Ive read Vatanai dont need much breaking in and are quite soft and good for beginners.

I only have one, a cotton Didymos and I love it! Not sure I'd ever buy another as it's soft and snuggly but not to warm - perfect for us.

My didymos pesci pazzi, iv tried a few others but there got as soft as mine.

I've got a bali breeze, which is great for hot weather, and I've borrowed a didy which is lovely, but only a size 2 so I'm limited in what I can do with it. I'm on the look out for a Girasol in a 4 or 5 now. I'd love a rainbow one!

Thanks guys.
They're all so pretty, too much choice haha

I love our Didy.. I bought the petrol hemp as its a bit stronger and I have a big baba. I'd recommend a babywearing group or sling library.. There were just too many choices and going to a babywearing group and actually seeing each wrap and talking to a pro wrapper helped SO much in my decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->