Your finished hampers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
So, I know a few of you are doing hampers, so though we could all share our finished off hampers, get some ideas for wrapping etc.

I've still a few 'present' hampers to make up, but this is a sweet hamper i've made up for Mia for xmas :thumbup:

Festive bowl from poundshop, filled with her favourite sweets (about £10), cellowrap bag and pull tie.
558945_10151160704013412_591740466_n.jpg

eta:
The contents.
533523_10151147841498412_1103419806_n.jpg

Oh that is really nice! I'm thinking of doing a few goodie hampers too but haven't decided yet on what to put in.

Oh that is really nice! I'm thinking of doing a few goodie hampers too but haven't decided yet on what to put in.

Thats why I made one up rather than buy one, so I had complete control over what was put into it and how much it cost.

I'm going to make a few more as presents I think, cheap and cheerful gifts! x

Looks ace! Your little girl is gonna be bouncing off the walls lol!

Can I just ask, where did you get the bow? I've never sussed out where to get them from, I thought the florist? If I can find some, I'll totally be stealing your idea!

Aw yours looks great - I made my own last year for Grandparents when I was on maternity leave but this year I just don't seem to have the time so unfortunately I'm lazy this year and buying them!

That looks brill! how many sweeties!!! :D
I might do one a sweetie & Movie night one for my OH!
Where did you get the cellophane bag? xx

Looks fab!! Another one who wants to know where you got the bow from lol. I need a huge one for LO's train table as can't wrap it x

Both the bow and cellophane bag were from Card Factory :)

They don't have them on the shop floor, you have to ask for them. (Its how they wrap teddies and stuff)
Bows are 50p, not sure about the bag, my mum brought me that home.

The movie night hamper sounds fab!! I might pinch that idea for my OH :thumbup: xx

Both the bow and cellophane bag were from Card Factory :)

They don't have them on the shop floor, you have to ask for them. (Its how they wrap teddies and stuff)
Bows are 50p, not sure about the bag, my mum brought me that home.

The movie night hamper sounds fab!! I might pinch that idea for my OH :thumbup: xx

Its just a nightmare finding a DVD he doesnt have haha! Its not like I can check either as we dont live together yet! :( Im gonna have to get some of them bags and bows! xx

Thats brill hun! Im sure she'll be delighted :D Youl not need to buy sweets until next yr :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back