Your LOs Daily Menu for 12-18 Months

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just curious what the menu is for you girls who have LOs between 12-18 months!

:D

I'm looking for ideas x

Well I'm lazy so Kaya's lunches tend to be either a tin of alphabetti spaghetti or some sausage rolls - I try to find easy things to give her for lunch. Breakfast is always rice crispies. Tea is just a smaller portion of whatever we're having. Snacks are those little cheese sticks from Tesco, Humzingers (which are fantastic), a bit of fruit or something like fruit flakes or animal crackers.

Well max gets this I am quite lazy also ..luckily right now eats everything

Breakfast is one of the following : cereal (yogurt, wheat & raspberry ) scrambled eggs , toast or fruit with oatmeal

Snack before lunch : some toddler puffs lil bites or veg sticks

Lunch fruit pcs, juice and cheese

Snack before supper yogurt with some cookies or puffs

Supper meats, fish , poultry ..and veg pcs

dessert some chocolate cookies with mom and dad

I want to start adding like chicken fingers or fish sticks but hes not keep on eating anymore lol dam daycare

Sam as the following

BREAKFAST oatabix and orange juice

SNACK a piece of fruit and milk

LUNCH sandwich and orange juice

SNACK more fruit

DINNER some kind of cooked meal eg pork chops mashed potatoe and veg

supper just some baby milk i no he is too old for it but the doc says av to keep him on it cos he as coeliac disease

Breakfast
ReadyBrek, RiceKrispies, Weetabix, Toast, Or Scrambled Egg.

Lunch
Jam Sandwhich & Cheesestrings, pasta-sweetcorn-peas, soup, tin spaggetti, baked beans & sausage, Omlette, beans on toast,

Dinner
Fish fingers & peas, Cottage pie, shepards pie, lasagna (sp?), jacket potato & cheese, corned beef-onion gravy-mash, fish pie,

Snacks/puddings
grapes, bananas, nutrigrain bars, go ahead bars, petite filous, crackerbread & philadelphia, plums, kiwi's, pears, carrot sticks (organic ones), fig biscuits

Treats
chocolate buttons
ice cream
jaffa cakes
quavers

xxx

I just want to ask in this thread how much milk do you give your toddler when they 12mnths. I mean how many oz you give per day?
And also what milk do you add to their cereal? Baby milk e.g cow and gate or normal milk?

Breakfast: cereal (bitesize shredded wheat) / toast and marmite / toasted tealoaf, cup of diluted fruit juice

Snack: fresh fruit / stewed fruit / raisins / yogurt

Lunch: boiled egg and toast / cheese and tuna on ciabata / sandwich / soup and bread, cup of water

Snack: oatcakes and cheese / fruit flapjack / breadsticks / raw veg sticks

Dinner: whatever we have, very rarely any dessert, cup of milk

Supper: cup of milk

I just want to ask in this thread how much milk do you give your toddler when they 12mnths. I mean how many oz you give per day?
And also what milk do you add to their cereal? Baby milk e.g cow and gate or normal milk?

After 12 months babies can have cow's milk and should have at least three servings per day (which includes other dairy products and milk used in cooking).

Dec gets

Breakfast- 70zs beaker of milk with one of these, 2weetabixs, readybrek, rice krispies or cheerios.

Mid-morning snack- Beaker of water, with one of these, 2 small yoghurts, tub of custard, some toast or bowl of dry cheerios.

Lunch- soup, stew, tin of spag.bol, beans on toast or scrambled eggs.

afternoon snack- another 2 yoghurts, cheese dips, breadsticks or 2 little gingerbread men.

Dinner - whatever we are having, potatoes veg and meat, pie and chips, spag.bol, sausage and mash or homemade stew. With cup of flavoured water and some fruit for dessert usually grapes or a small orange.

Tea - 2 weetabixs (yes sometimes my son will eat 4 weetabixs a day with 14ozs of milk)
or readybrek, with a beaker of water.

During the day his hand is also full of raisins, he eats about 2 boxes a day.

Treats (usually a Friday but if we have had a really good day he will get a treat after dinner)
Tayto cheese and onion crisps (he loves these)
kitkat
milky buttons.

My son still drinks 34 oz a day of milk :) its mixed 50/50 as hes quite picky on food so I wanted to make sure got all he needed

Dec gets

Treats (usually a Friday but if we have had a really good day he will get a treat after dinner)
Tayto cheese and onion crisps (he loves these)
kitkat
milky buttons.

don't we all?!
yum yum yum

Colton doesnt really eat a whole lot since he went on nonpureed food, but we are trying some different reflux meds so hopefully his eating will pick up.

Right now he has:
Breakfast: dry cereal (cheerios, tootie fruities, etc.. but he wont eat it with milk :shrug:) with some bananas, pancakes (on the odd ocassion I've added a few chocolate chips to the mix, but have thought about throwing in some berries and seeing what he likes), oatmeal, scrambled eggs/biscuits/bacon(baked not fried) or anything else I think of.. we have had french toast but only twice, and on his bday I gave him cinnamon roll as a special day treat :)
Lunch: usually a mini hotdog with cheese and any 1+ of the following fruits: apple, grapes, oranges, pineapple, cantalope. thats all he's really had so far.. I try different ones every now and then though.
Dinner: is just a smaller portion of whatever we have.. meat, potatoes, rice, veggies, mac&cheese. We have different things every night.. and then he also gets a yogurt afterwards.

For snacks during the day he usually has some gerber graduates snacks.. puffs or animal crackers, just whatever I pick up at the store.

Bethanie is 2 but her meals have basically stayed the same, so hope this helps a bit:

Breakfast - She will have a bowl of cereal, followed by either a yoghurt or fruit and her drink of milk...
*Cereals (we buy the mini packs when they're on offer.. so always a good choice), petit filous, fruit pots, fresh or dried fruit (eg raisins or apricots), toast with jam/marmite, cheese on toast, eggs (boiled, scrambled), she has a fry up once in a blue moon and really enjoys it.*

Mid morning - Juice and a biscuit or piece of fruit

Lunch - Mini version of whatever we have
*egg fried rice, cheese on toast, pasta with tomato, cheese sandwiches, mini side salads, chicken burgers with wedges, omelette, mini pizzas, eggy bread. In the summer I like picky foods as well - humous, pitta, mini salads, cooked prawns, salami, olives, different cheeses*

Afternoon - After her nap she usually has a juice/cup of tea and a snack

Dinner - Mini version of whatever we have
*chilli con carne, spag bol, sausage and mash, jacket potato, stuffed peppers, fajitas, tacos, chicken tikka masala, cous cous with roasted veg, gammon, pork chops, home made beefburgers with pesto pasta, and with the weather hotting up, we will be having more bbq's - so burgers, hot dogs, potato salad...
Pudding - if she makes a good effort with her dinner

Milk before bed

Ooh this is interesting..

Erica will be one in a couple of weeks and so far her menu looks kinda like this:

Breakfast: Yogurt, oatmeal (sometimes with a fruit mixed it), cheerios, or once in a while honey nut cheerios.

Lunch: Jelly sandwich, some kind of veggie, sometimes a jar of veggie/meat, or a portion of whatever we're having.

Snack: A piece of fruit cut up, veggies cut up, sometimes cheerios, gerber graduates snacks (wagon wheels or stars.. etc..)

Dinner: Usually a portion of what were having. The odd occasion that we have something not good enough for her, she has a Gerber Graduates meal, diff pasta ones.. etc...

She has a bottle when she wakes up, one midday for her nap between breakfast and lunch, and one before bed, 6oz each.. And a cup or water midday.. I've been trying to introduce juice a little more to get a serving of fruit in, but she never seems interested in it..
Oh and I've got a Yoplait smoothie mix that is all fruit that you just throw in the blender with milk, so I'm going to try that tomorrow.. Each one is a full serving of fruit and 130 cals (but I'll make hers with whole milk instead of fat free).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->