Your LO's Personality

lauren-kate

Reaction score
What's your LO's personality??

Ryan's always causing mischief and he's really cheeky. If there's something on the table, he'll want it, then he'll want to throw it off the table. He always wants to be on the move and he never sits still. He wants to be on his feet a lot. He's a little monkey! I can tell he's going to be a right handful once he can actually crawl/shuffle/walk. x

Olivia likes to make as much noise as possible & loves to be centre of attention. She also likes to be going places, hates being sat still, she is always wanting to try and stand up or sit up and I think has a competition with the TV to see who can shout the loudest when soaps are on. She's always being a little monkey trying to do the opposit of what youre wanting, she is sooo sooo nosey. I think she is going to be a madam! She will have us running rings round her I bet. LoL:rofl:

Rhiannon is very smiley, loves having a "chat" with people, but is also stubborn as hell, when she wants to be put down she will scream and for the love of god NEVER take her bottle out to wind her hahaha the consequences are not a pretty sight, she gives us such a "row" in her own babbly little way... but i love all her quirks and watching her personality come out as the weeks go by

Oscar is really chilled out, he hardley ever crys. He is wriggly, he likes to sit up and loves visiting, he looks around other peoples living rooms in wonder. He does not keep still, even in his moses basket you see arms and legs waving about.
He will talk to you, but only when he feels like it, he's a proper charmer though and give stunning smiles.
He recently started blowing bubbles and likes to lick mummy's t-shirts.
He hates his car seat with a vengence and is constantly trying to crawl over your shoulder.
I have a feeling he will have me running around after him. He is a cuddly boy though, I hope that doesn't change.
Funny how his personality is developing slowly.

my little girl is just gorgeous and the most laid back baby on this earth, she hardly ever cries except if shes really suffering with teeth or sick, she loves to laugh and adores her brothers and sisters but has a special glint for her 2 year old big brother :)

Juleika is very nosey and quick. she can arch her back 270 degree in order to catch sth and I have to be very quick if there is anything around, which is not supposed to get into her hands!

she loves music, singing, dancing and Nelly, the elepant:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/daggydag/SBHYqKodx8I/AAAAAAAABB0/UkZOjg--PTA/s400/IMG_1768.jpg

when I play the song for her, she moves her legs to the music!

she will keep still only 10 min before the poo is coming and when asleep, and we assume that she also will be a handful to look after once she starts to crawl and walk!

Aw that is such a gorgeous pic!

Charlotte is the ring leader and trouble maker. She's always exploring and tipping herself head first off things. She's the one who opens the cupboards and empties them. She's the one who turns the washing maching on and off and up to 90 degrees and adjusts the volume on the radio up to ear-bleeding.

Tom is a gentler more generous soul. He's quite happy for Charlotte to come and snatch his toys away. He absolutely adores her and thinks she's the funniest thing he's ever seen. He follows her about and is always the one caught in the act having copied Charlotte. He's coy and can be quite bashful but he's real charmer with a huge smile.

Anna is only 5 weeks but I can already see aspects of her personality showing through; She's definately a very laid back baby; as long as she is warm, dry and well fed she's happy - she takes after her daddy in that respect! lol

Talking of taking after her Daddy, she occasionally pulls this face, where she raises one eyebrow at me - it's funny but quite freaky as it's the exact same look that Mr Bum gives me sometimes as if to say "What the hell are you on??" lol

It's really quite annoying how alike they look (I carried her for 9 months and now all I get is "oh doesn't she look like her Daddy - pfft!), but when she pulls the same facial expressions as he does, it does make me wonder how much of our character we develop over time, and how much is already inherently in us when we are born...

Well Oli's had a fairly tough time with reflux, colic, constipation, intolerance etc! So to be fair he's still crying alot from various pains :(

But when he's not crying he's sooo funny! He's always smiling and giggling, loves shouting to get our attention! He gets bored so easlilly and constantly wants to be played with. He loves cuddles, bathtime, watching tv, having mummy sing to him and being naked lol. He is now blowing raspberries and and keeps grabbing his tongue with his fingers! (Thanks to your son Lauren! lol) He grasps toys with his hands then throws them. He is however so stubborn and had no patience (takes after daddy). He also plays one parent against the other- already! oh dear lol. He's very energetic always wriggling about even in his sleep. And when i put him to bed he always smiles at me before closing his eyes which melts me. x

Sorry lol. It'll be worse when they're older and will potentially have worse habits. Plus they'll be able to plan mischief together! :shock: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->