Your opinion out of these 2 girls names?

MiissMuffet

Reaction score
We are pretty much set on Ella but now I'm warming up to Ava. Her middle name will probably be Jayne-I've alwasy likd it and it flows with these names. We had Ella Jayne. But Ava Jayne? I'm stuck! :shrug:

Both are lovely names could not pick lol x

yea we have been calling her Ella :) And I really think ava is becoming more and more popular. I think we will still call her Ella

I like both but picked Ella because Ava is fast becoming very popular so there will be tons around

Ella is also a cool name, however I think If we call her Alla that would also be equally cool!

I love both names. I voted Ella but there's nothing between them really!

both names are beautiful, but i voted ella as ava is extremely popular with babies this year so she may end up in a class with quite a few ava's

Really tough one, i love Ava, but Ella was one of the first names I loved, we couldnt go with it though as its too much of a tongue twister with our surname - Ella Lee :nope:. xx

Ella :flower: And Ella Jayne is such a pretty name, I love Jayne spelt like that :)

I like both!!! I'm biased though! I have a niece called ella and my middle name is Jayne. My user name on here is ava grace as that is what I would like to call my baby girl although i do agree it is very popular. My name is Sadie Jayne which I like and it is quite an unusual spelling! xx

how about Avella? lol ...i picked Ella :)

I'm sticking with ella. It's the name we've already been calling her it and Ava was just a once off "thought". it is becoming very popular very fast. Thanks for all your opinions :)
xx

Both names are lovely. I voted Ava :)

I chose Ella - cause then she can be Elle or Ellie if she likes. Ava is pretty but is just too popular right now.

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=ava

wow that site is really interesting- i had to bookmark it. thankyou!!! Yea we originally were going to call her Ellie but Ella there are so many names she can use from that too- Ellie, Ellz, alsorts :) Funny how I originally thought of it though- i refered to my bean early on as a little alien growing inside of me so then we were like if a girl she can be Ellie the alien- then thought Ella was more pretty but leaves options open for some pretty cool nicknames :) hehe :hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->