Your opinion plz I wont be offended UPDATED FRER PICS 13 NOV

37andtrying

Reaction score
Right AF due monday 15th...I took a test yesterday, thought I saw a 2nd line but that faint if i had to squint to see it. I decided it was a dud. btw I was 11 DPO yesterday.

I got home from work today 12 DPO and did another it was 3pm.. and this is what I got after approx 5 mins.

I wont be offended if you think im totally crazy and theres nothing there..or you cant see anything :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 251
:bfp: Congradulations hun ! i would use a frer to confirm

Looks like a BFP to me - congratulations xx

Ooooo i see it! Looks like the start of a bfp to me! Congrats sweetie.:hugs:

I can see it!
Looks just like what mine did, I followed up with A FRER - and a light, but definate line came up.
I think with a line like that it's worth using a good test to confirm.
Fingers crossed for you! gl x

I definitely see a line, and I never see lines!! Congrats on your BFP!

Lots of sticky :dust: to you!!

Trying not to get excited yet....I've not told my partner yet cos I dont want him to think Ive gone crazy. It would be sooooooo good if it was BFP cos we have just been away to Scotland and he proposed to me there...now hopefully double joy if we made a little baba there x

YAY!!!! I am 37 yrs old too you just gave me hope that I can do it! :bfp: :yipee: and Congrats on your engagement!!!

Erm thats a bfp youre not going crazy.congrats.if you do a frer a good line should show up.gl

Oh love you should check out my thread from yesterday in this section. Exactly the same!!!!! I bought a CB today and well you can see the result. Bloody IC's are rubbish.

:bfp: for sure :wohoo:

Looks like a BFP to me! Obviously test again to be sure, but I'm sure congrats are in order!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->