Your opinion plz I wont be offended UPDATED FRER PICS 13 NOV

I tested again this morning and yes got a faint line but after 7 mins.... I'm confused.com lol now thinking maybe false. Don't know much about evap lines but maybe that's what it was x x

You got a pic?maybe try with a better test than an ic

Thanks feel crazy x x

I couldn't get a very good pic... I'll try and upload it now x x

Those internet strips dont get dark as quickly as other brands. Maybe try a better test to confirm? FRER or CB digital perhaps?

How many DPO are you now? xx

Fingers crossed hun!

The first test was taken at 12 DPO took 5 mins to appear.

the 2nd test this morning 13 DPO and took over 5 mins to appear, probably around 7 mins.

what do you think??? Should I really be reading it after 5 mins x x:shrug:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 111
Without a doubt, its positive. And way more brighter than mine was!

I would stop using the cheap tests now and if you want to test again, buy something branded :)

Congratulations, you're having a baby!!!!

I would stop using the cheap tests now and if you want to test again, buy something branded :)

OMG im so scared!!!! Scared I wont be, scared I will be....Ive got alsorts running through my head now!!! Im 37 yrs with a 12 year old boy to previous marriage...What am I doing lol

Thats a bfp without a doubt hunny. Cant wait for you to test with a better test! :hugs:

OMG im so scared!!!! Scared I wont be, scared I will be....Ive got alsorts running through my head now!!! Im 37 yrs with a 12 year old boy to previous marriage...What am I doing lol

Nooooo dont worry! I was 16, my bro was 14 and my mum was about 40 when she had my sister - its brilliant!!!!!

Go and test with proper tests now.ditch the ics as they arent showing good enough.with a proper one it will show better.

Thanks ladies...I will keep testing and obviously keep you posted x x x x

37 you are a spring chicken! I mean a pregnant chicken!

I am 41 in April, no worries for you honey and congratulations, you definately have a BFP!

xxxx

Positive for sure, IC says 10 minutes time limit so your are fine don't worry, welcome to the pregnancy club :yipee:

You will defo get pregnant on a digi with lines like that - splash out and get a proper test. I didn't get proper lines on the internet cheapie strip til my HCG was over 2000 and I was getting 3+ weeks on a digi!

So exciting! Keep us posted xx

Wow they are def positive, congratulations!

The earlier ones always take a little longer to show up, when I took mine I looked at it after a minute, put it down and didnt go back to it for 20 mins. It looked like your first one and I knew it was a positive.

You, lady are pregnant if you ask me.

Congratulations. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->