Your Pets Names

Our managerie are:
Horses-
Shetahn (traditional arabic name for horses, means Devil) Registered name is Diamond T Shakil Silver City
Yogi- Registered name is Unknow Road (ex racer)

Dogs-
Cleo
Scooter

Cats-
Tigger
Theo

Attachments

• Familynamex4.jpg
    Familynamex4.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
My current crop of cats have rather boring names as DH named most of them and he has no imagination whatsoever :dohh: so here are the ones we've had over the last 10 years or so:

Dogs:

Fritz
Heidi
(a German theme there as they were both dachshunds :thumbup:)

Barney
Biskit
Biggles
(My current doglets ... the theme being 'B' :haha:)

Cats:

Tara (a lovely old tabby who eventually died aged 20)
Molly (a really crabby white with tabby patches kitty with a 'drop dead' look that has to be seen to be believed lol)
Wellington (a gorgeous ginger boy who just vanished :cry:)
Ophelia (Wellington's sister - a tortie cuddle cat who died of sudden kidney failure last year :cry:)
Lilly (a super friendly tabby who refuses to leave the house :haha:)
Soots (Lilly's sister - a super friendly all black kitty who is really noisy!)
Orlando (a long haired 'tuxedo' cat who goes floppy when you pick him up and who loves to lay over shoulders and be carried around)
Buddy (a short haired tux cat who was never meant to be staying with us at all ... he was a stray I was fostering who became such good friends with Biggles that I couldn't bear to part them - so he got called 'Biggles' Buddy and stayed :dohh:)

Currently we have 7 cats:

Phoebe, a white blue eyed deaf girl and her sister Fizzy, who is also deaf but much louder!

Felix - he's orange, but we named him because "Fee" (see above) likes to give nose licks.

Sam - a big grey cat my dh named after his best friend who also has big grey cats

New Bud - he originally had the same name as DH, so we changed it, and we thought he'd be our last.

Tigger - because he was orange

Goldy - that was her name when we got her (also orange)

So, yeah, we have a cat named "New Bud."

Our cats are Oz and Willow. Because we're Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fans.

We thought Buffy and Angel were too obvious so went for Oz and Willow instead. My second choice was going to be Zoe and Wash (Firefly which we both also adore) as she's dark haired and he's ginger and they were my two favourite characters on the show.

We have a dog named Sirius because I'm a Harry Potter fan, haha.

And a cat named Midnight, because my aunt found him in her apartment complex and wasn't allowed to have any pets so she snuck out at midnight to feed him and eventually brought him to me. We rarely ever call him Midnight though. We ususally call him Mibbie...or Mibberkins, or Mibbs because my sister used to call him Mibnight and that somehow turned into Mibbie, haha.

our Ginger Tom Cat called - Gezza he'll be one in November :D

Attachments

• april 001.jpg
    april 001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Past and current pets:

Cats:
Winston
Cleo
Tobias
Smudge
Sooty
Indiana
Chaz

Dogs:
Leona
Snoop

Ferrets:
Oscar
AJ

Budgie:
Charlie

Snakes:
Sandy
Odessa

Horse:
Martin

Current Pets:

Mystic, our Tabby Cat
Aldo, our Oscar Fish
Monsieur Pleco, our pleco fish :haha:
Puff, our bearded dragon
Stubbs, our bearded dragon

We have 2 other fish, but they don't have names lol

We used to have:
Squishee (cat), Tigger (cat), Annie (dog), Feathers (bird)

At my house we've only got our puppup. A Pit/French Mastiff mix named Crook.
That is the name they gave him at the shelter where we rescued him. They named him this because he has an awful crooked tail because his previous owner either tried to chop it (they like pits with shorter tails out here in California, to make them look scarier), or he just broke it. :( I thought it was mean to call him that, and we were gonna rename him Boss (because he looks like a Boss! Plus we'd get to tell people "My boss poo'd on my carpet today" lol!). Boss never caught on so we kept him a Crook. My OH calls him Crooky Monster/Papa and I call him Pookie a lot lol.

My mom currently has all of my cats. There is Binkie (named after Thackery Binks on Hocus Pocus), and Meatloaf (her colorings are a bit of everything, so she looks like leftovers lol).
My mom's cats are Seven (she is a polydactyl kitty) and MooCow (because she looks like a little cow). We used to have Meatloaf's sister, Luna, named for her radiant yellow eyes, but she ran away when they last moved. :(

Oooo a chance to show off my boys and girl! :haha:

Zeus - named by the breeder, I was going to change it but he has a really bad wind problem so it stuck : Zeus...God of thunder(pants) :blush:

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/Zeus-3.jpg

Gizmo - Originally called Nitro Nori after the bike racer Noriyuki Haga, but then decided that he looked more like Gizmo from the gremlins because his ears were very flat when I got him as a kitten....Now he just gets called Fat Boy.

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/IMG_0350.jpg

Lightning - Originally called "Ziggy" by my ex, I never liked the name and once I split from him I changed it to something that suited her, she flies around at the speed of lightning all the time :haha:
(Apart from in this picture!)

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/IMG_0149.jpg

we have 2 jack russels ozzy and jack,just liked the names:shrug:
2 cats snoop and tiggs,snoop used to hide alot as a kitten so that is why we called her snoop cause she snooped about!,and tiggs is a tabby
we have buzz the guinea pig,when we had him my boys were toy story mad
sonic the hamster after sonic the hedgehog
and stuart little a little white mouse,we also had lotso the mouse but he has now gone to mouse heaven:cry:
then my son has a corn snake who is named fred,god knows why he picked that name??
and my other son has 2 yellow bellied turtles named squirt and turt,he named them,lol
and they have 2 goldfish named nemo(after nemo) and fireball (cause he is orange)lol
and a giant stick insect named patrick(after spongebob square pants's friend)
as you can see our kids named most of our pets:rofl:

We have 2 pets

Choc Lab called Bear - Seren named her.

Kitty doo-daa - Seren again, I'll be honest, I just shorten it to kitty, don't particularly like shouting kitty doodaa from the kitchen window lol

I have Maxie- a 7 year old Lab, and Bozo a 3 year old Collie mix who earned his name for being such a clown! Both adopted. Adopted Maxie from a shelter, Bozo was a foster dog and I ended up falling in love- so adopted him too!

Maxie is the black one, Bozo is the orange one. He doesn't look it in pictures, but Bozo is a tiny 25lbs and most of that is his insanely long nose!

Attachments

• prettymax.JPG
    prettymax.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • bozonose.JPG
    bozonose.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Dogs:
Sadie
Paisely

Cats:
Fritz
Squirt(past)

Hedgehog:
Sketch
Petunia(past)

Well I've got a lot...

Jake, our sheltie/pom.
Tequila "Quila", our husky mix.
Boss 302, our grey and fawn tabby kitten.
Now I show and breed rabbits so here are the ones that are named...Babylon, Adele, Love, Eqypt, Maroon, Moose, Zephyr, Frog, Hollywood, and Halestorm Jr. Most of which are named after bands or songs. I've got two litters this month so I'll have a lot more to name.
I have a lot of rats and most of them aren't named. I breed them for snake food and have just a few as pets.
We've got 5 crested geckos total, most of which aren't named.
We have 4 snakes. The corns are Foo(Foo Fighters) and Punch(5FDP). My red tail is Nirvana and my carpet python is Toxic.
I've got 3 hamsters, only 1 of which is named...Kerrplunk. Multiple mice, none are named.
And my biggest three are horses. Slick Dirty Dancin "Shasta", my beautiful 05 paint/arab mare! Lady's Dreamghost "Peppy", my huge 05 buckskin roan bs paint gelding! And last but not least - Chasemea Slick Shadow"Chase", my trusty 04 tovero paint gelding!

I'd post photos but a.) currently too lazy and b.) I don't want to flood the board. I will probably post some direct links later.

Well we have four cats and a rabbit. But for some reason I can't upload anymore than these two pictures. So this is Izzie. He is a boy (It's a long story with his name.) He is my baby.

Then we have Ted; Izzie's brother (They're from the same litter. They're 4)
Rosa (The Grandma of the group, she's 16.)
The baby Ruby (who is 4 almost 5 months old.)

and last but not least our lion head lop eared Rabbit; Jack.

Attachments

• IMG_1923 copy.jpg
    IMG_1923 copy.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1694 Posy 19% Splendor 46% Swoon 50%.jpg
    IMG_1694 Posy 19% Splendor 46% Swoon 50%.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
My dog is called Roxi, no reason why we picked it but the name suits her!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->