Your Pets Names

My lab mix's name is Molly, I call her Miss Molly or Molly-O. No real reason we picked that name, we just liked it.
My pitbull mix's name is Hailey. I call her Hailey Buttons :) She was a rescue from an animal shelter, her previous owners named her.
My cat's name is Pita, which stands for Pain In The A$$, and he is quite rightly named! :haha:

We have a 9 week old puppy named Morrissey and a very, very old big fat fluffy hamster named Boo :D

I named him Morrissey after my most favourite famous person and Boo because it's cute as hell and he looks like a wee dusty ghost xD

Hello, we have 3 rabbits, 2 boys, Harlee and Darcee and a girl called Mollee x

I have a border collie called Tess (obv a girl)

well we have less and more than last time i posted!!!

We have:
Jay the cat (male)
Wild the cat (female)

Faith golden and lab retriev w/shep (female)
Hope black lab (female)
Elvin lab mix (male)
Opie beagle (male)

we found a new home for Jo-Jo and sadly Harvey passed from Cancer. :(

We've got a mini sausage dog called frank short for frankfurta lol.

We are getting a puppy in just over a week, he's a tibetan terrier and we are calling him Baxter (my maiden name :) )

I have 2 Brussels griffon doggies male and female
Chandler Bing
And Lexi
:) my lil babies lol

we have 3 dogs - saint bernard Kiara, a beagle Bolten and new staffy pup Bosten 3 fish croyden, pickles and tigger and multiple horses - Ivy, Dallas, Vada, Lincoln and Simba :) pets are the best!! :)))

Currently we have our new puppy and a hamster.

apollo- is our 11 week old german shepherd x collie puppy, he was called apollo as my LOs name is sophia meaning the greek goddess of wisdom so carried on the theme and chose apollo after the greek god of light. He has black and white collie markings but looks like a gsd

squishy- shes nearly 2 now and not going to be around much longer, but i bought her when i was 4 months pregnant. It took me a week to think of her name and i dont know why i chose squishy lol

past pets have been:

bonnie- female lab who sadly had to be put to sleep at the grand age of 17, my best friend and confidant my entire life :(

mason- black lab, bonnies son, we discovered he had heart failure exactly a week after his mum was put down, he started showing symptoms the day she was put to sleep and took a turn for the worse a couple weeks later so went to join his mummy in doggy heaven. He was 7 and we say he died of a broken heart.

goldie and ginger- as you can probably guess were goldfish, i was only 10 when we got them so not very imaginative

snowy- russian dwarf hamster named snowy because she was white lmao

holly- russian dwarf. was given to me by a pet shop that couldnt sell her as she used to bite, had wet tail so had to be put to sleep. The name went along with my winter theme as i still had snowy at the time

jj - russian dwarf named after my friend, dont really know why

squeaks- she used to squeak alot, died of a heart attack when she was 2.

rabbits i had loads of them so will just say the names you will prob get the idea
rosie(was actually a boy), daisie (got from a friend so she was already named), buffy, angel, spike, faith (kind of a pattern there), chico (he was called chino as he looked like a cappachino colouring wise bt prefered chico), smokey, sweep, sooty, suzie (anouther pattern) blacky (obv was black), tiny (was the runt of a litter), hewy, dewy and lewy( anouther pattern)

i think thats it lmao.

I love the name Apollo! I named a ginger cat Apollo once - he was a stray at my old house that I would feed, because I'm a bad girl, lol. I ended up finding him a rescue home and they renamed him Rocket Man, which I hate! He'll always be Apollo to me.

I love the name Apollo! I named a ginger cat Apollo once - he was a stray at my old house that I would feed, because I'm a bad girl, lol. I ended up finding him a rescue home and they renamed him Rocket Man, which I hate! He'll always be Apollo to me.

Everyone always compliments me on his name lol, i had already picked his name before i even saw him but it completly suits him, i agree rocket man is a horrible name lol x

Maisie - My Dad's dog is called Mickey and they wanted to name the new girl puppy something also beginning with M... They were going to call her Minnie but luckily I came up with Maisie... Wouldn't have been able to go to the park and shout "Minnie and Mickey" without being thought of as a Disney fanatic!!!

We have two fish named Alex Ofishkin after an Ice Hockey player called Alex Ovechkin the other is Ben after the neighbours dog :wacko:

Two Leopard geckos called Alex and Shelby, DS named them after two school friends :haha:

Three Rats called Henrick Ratterburg, Pavel Ratsyk and Rocky, the first two are named after hockey players (my DS and OH are ice hockey mad) and Rocky was named as he sits and rocks his head :shrug:

And the latest adition is a kitten called Kronwall, who you guessed it is named after a hockey player :dohh:

We used to have a cat called Djimi after a footballer but he passed away last year and we also have a ginger tom who has been MIA for 12 months :cry: and he is called Stan after the betting site Stan James as when we got him he managed to open that site on the lap top :blush:

Luna the black cat & Ally the brown staffie :)

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/48-1.jpg

We have a ragdoll cat called diesel buddy-bear. Such a fluffy little thing and he is 2 years old today!

Two female short haired jack Russells x chihuahua called Minnie and Gracie :)

We have a Yorkie Russell (a Jack Russell cross Yorkshire Terrier) called George. He came from a dog's home, he was a rescue dog. DH's dad had him first but was going to take him back to the dog's home because he no longer had the time to give him the walks and attention needed :( So we said we would have him, and we've had him for over two years now :)

I'm not sure why he was called George, as the dog's home were the ones who named him, but I can take a guess that it has to do with 'Curious George' based on how nosy and curious he is! :haha: Here is a picture of George....

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/DF5F8A93-F709-4D3F-AFDE-FCDF3B09F88E-5741-00000A3017EF8DF4.jpg

i have two male moggys just over a year old one's tabby and white called Wilbur lol nickname is Wibbles and the other is a dark ginger tabby called Parker haha nickname Parketts

then i have two female bearded dragons one called Chomper reason behind this is we thought she was a male and when ever she eats she chomps loudly and the smaller female is called Patience reason for this is when chomper used to to chase her she had the patience of saint

:)

My little family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"