Your Pets Names

We have 4 cats, 3 of them named after things from games... lol

Have spoiler tagged the pictures to go alongside as references as I cocked the formatting up lol

Moogle: When we went to pick him up, he was curled up in a ball and reminded me of the moogles from Final Fantasy
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4h9v6M7NT1rwi5owo1_250.jpg

Maw: Moogle's brother, when we went to pick him up, he was eating all the food in sight, like something called 'the Maw' another game lol

https://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/21950/the_maw_21950.jpg

Ibuki: We got her from a pet store, she was in a cage dangling upside down by her claws like a ninja! I play Street Fighter a lot and my character is a ninja called Ibuki!

https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120227191455/streetfighter/images/4/48/Ibuki_(2).gif

Fluff: Gotten at the same time as Ibuki, she was curled up looking like a petrified little fluffy ball bless her so she got named Fluff by my OH and it stuck :)

Man im a massive geek lol

I have:
Lexxie Paige - blue heeler/chihuahua mix (no, I'm not sure how that happened either!) My friend named her after some of her favorite tv characters - don't even remember what show now. She's also my username here, if you didn't notice..I tell people she's my first child. Lol! Her nickname is 'Lex'.

Bitty: my tortiouse shell cat. Her full name is 'Itty Bitty Kitty'. And no, I didn't name her. My boyfriend did. :p

Tyberius: my grey and white cat. We call him 'Ty' or 'Ty Bear'. He's a big cuddle bug.

Lestat : my beta fish. He's yellow, and named after a vampire in an Anne Rice series.

Oscar is our little border collie puppy! He's 10 weeks old and his name just came to us when he appeared.

I also have two fish called Leonard and Sheldon * I did not call them that!* I think my brothers had Big Bang Fever!

I have a little Lhasa Apso cross Papillon female dog named Fluffy

Harvey and Corey. Harvey's after Sabrina's boyfriend from Sabrina the Teenage Witch and also Harvey Milk and Corey is after a friend who passed away. I do not have them with me. They are in Texas with my mom and I miss them sooo much!

I have 3 cats:

Sophia Alleyzae Jenkins - The 1st name is from my fav movie - The Color Purple, Alleyzae just sounded cute and Jenkins just fit lol...it's not my last name...I know I was going to name my cat Sophia when I went looking to adopt.

Sadie Isabella - made it completely up before I even saw her in person but it fit her and stuck once she was in my arms.

Gigi...as in G.G. - good girl. She was supposed to be Sandra Dee but Sandra or Sandy just didnt fit. She was adopted at 6months (my others were adopted between 6-8wks) and I noticed she responded well to "good girl", so GiGi stuck.

Puck (cavalier doggy):

- named after the hockey Puck. I was feeling particularly homesick when I came up with the name. We wanted something masculine and thought it was great. I also call him 'Pucky' and 'Puckaroo' :haha:

Houdina (tabby kitty):

- named after Houdini. Just after a few days of having her, I decided to go out shopping. I took her in the tiny toilet and put her in that room, shut the door and locked it from the outside. When I came home, I unlocked the door, watching the floor in case she flew out, but I saw nothing. She wasn't there!!! My best friend and I flipped the house upside down trying to find her. After almost 2 hours, we turned and saw her simply heading towards us. We never found out where she had been. She has since lived up to her name numerous times as well. :dohh:

Baloo (black kitty):

Baloo was named after the Jungle Book bear. When he was a kitten, he very much looked like a bear cub when on his back and playing. Thought the name was cute.

Maybelle (blue-eyed white german lop):

Named after Maybeline makeup. It was feminine and played off her beautiful eyes. Most of the time, however, I call her Divabelle.

Rolo (japanese harlequin mini-rex mix):

Named after the chocolate due to her colors.

Crumble (frosted pearl fuzzy lop mix):

Named after the Star Wars character, Salacious B. Crumb. This was mainly because I thought the Mr. would kill me and the bunny just like Jabba would have killed him. However, because Crumb was entertaining, he was spared. The Mr. is a big Star Wars fan and I figured naming him after a Star Wars character would make him like him. :haha:

Jelly Bean & Twizzler (guinea pigs):

No idea why I named them those :haha:

Plas and Vandom - Named after a old my mum had.

Whisper - Gorgeous ragdoll (R.I.P) He hated loud sounds.

Lily and Luke - They are rescues, they already had their names, and we liked them so kept them.

Lucy - Again another rescue, she looks like the felix cat lol she was 6 when we got her so she kept her name.

Sasha - She's a mongrel rescued from Italy, she came to the UK with that name, but It suits her so much we never changed it.

Shakira - I don't know where is came from, I brought her as a kitten for my mum and she just shouted out SHAKIRA!

We have four "fids" (feathered kids!)- our budgies are called Audrey, Seymour, Eve and George. They're a lovely little flock, and so much fun to watch... :)

Alex - Domestic short hair cat
Smudge - Domestic medium hair cat

Both rescue cats and they are soooo adorable - I'm so blessed to have them.

Our new hamster is called Brendan, after the Hollyoaks character

My cats names are Mickey & Snowball. You can see them in my avatar. :)

My dog's name is Kalani- I wanted a name that ended in Lani after being on a forum with someone named Leilani, and falling in love with the name but not wanting to copy it. Went through every letter of the alphabet, wrote down the ones I thought were nice and bounced them off the roommate-Kalani stuck out the best :) after looking it up found out it means heaven/sky in Hawaiian :D made it even better!

cats are purky and pinky
puppy is Bruno :)

when I stayed with my mum we had 3 dogs Jake jasper and Millie
smudge and Felix the cats :)

we adopted a 2 year old shelter kitty. his official name is 'pepperoni deep dish' and my partner sometimes calls him 'pretty ricky'

sadly the only name he responds to is puss puss :(

We have a Maltese poodle named Gracie, a rescue jack Russel mix named Patch and a tabby cat named Jasmine 🐩🐕🐺

These names are so cute! Ha! I love them. ^_^

We have birds because hubby is allergic to pretty much everything with fur. And it turns out we're actually more bird people than other-animal peope, so it works out!

Two budgies - Roosevelt Polk Kennedy (Rosey!) and Winston George Wellesly (Winsty Woo). Turns out they're both girls. xD

And our recently acquired cockatiel is Quentin Cortez Tipton (Qtip). Definitely a boy this time. xD

Neptune - 11 month old German Shepherd Dog

Phantom - 1 year old Border Collie. We bought him from a breeder at 10 months old and he already had this name.

Io - Long Haired Kitty

We're getting a new Border Collie puppy on the 9th who still needs a name. :)

Myatuk, means White Fang, he is a 17 year old cream shepherd.
Syrus, persian for sun, he is a 15 year old cream shepherd
Asher, new rescue, means fortunate in Hebrew. She is a 10 year old lab mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->