Your TTC Methods

G

gemmagibs

I am interested to hear everyone's methods of TTC. I know some are charting, some are using OPK's, others are bding every other day..some every day... etc. I am just bding every other day. Oh and for all your pg ladies feel free to post your successful methods too! Thx.!!

Tried 19 months for baby#1 and tried like, everything, and finally got pg the month after we stopped trying lol. This time around I'm temping, taking metformin (I have Pcos) Vitex and Red Raspberry Leaf. Dtd the 2 days leading up to ovulation. We'll see in a few days whether it worked or not!

We've been trying for almost 10 months now.

My husband has just recently started a men's conceive well vitamin.

I take Metformin (for PCOS), a preconception multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D and from the start of AF to O (I just started this cycle but didn't end up Oing), evening primrose oil.
We use preseed and this cycle we tried the applicators. We try to BD at least every second day from when I get watery CM. I also use a moon cup after BDing with a little bit of preseed. We usually manage every day.
I'm temping and check CM. I have some OPKs but they never go positive for me so I never bother.

Last cycle I got a BFP and I took Metformin, BD the three days before O but not the day after, used the moon cup and ate pineapple core 1DPO-5DPO.

thx & Congrats sarah!!! how excited u must be feeling!!! X x

Sorry I should have clarified, the BFP ended in a MC at 5 weeks 2 days.

I fell pregnant 3 months in a row using this 'method' - we bd whenever we felt like it before positive opk. That may have meant not at all.

When I got + Opk we bd that night, then the following morning. Pillow under bum for an hour each time.

Not sure if it was 'luck' but worked for us each time.

This month after being off BC for 1 year I have started taking conception care vitamins, using OPKs and temping. OH is also using conception vitamins for men. We aim to BD every other day and try and not get up for as long as possible after BD. I have PCOS too so who knows when it will work!

The day we conceived my OH jumped in a freezing river and we climbed snowdon...

Injecting myself with loads of drugs and having minor surgery. LOL.

Been trying for almost 10 months now. I was recently diagnosed with pcos so started Clomid this cycle as well as temping. I use OPK to determine when I O. We BD whenever we want prior to O and then when I get a positive OPK we try do it every day for the 2-3 days. We also using Staminogro tablets (both of us) that apparently helps and I am taking folic acid. Yesterday we also added a calmag supplement daily

I have PCOS and cycles that are irregular (30 to 40 days). I used OPKs and tracked CM. The month I got my :bfp: we dtd two days when I first started getting fertile CM and then 3 days later when I got a positive OPK we also dtd that night. Stayed on my back with hips on a pillow for 20 minutes or so (no idea if that helped).

FWIW, the month I got my :bfp:, we DTD a fair bit less during my fertile window than usual (I'd actually given up that cycle as I was O'ing late and had decided to focus on losing weight).

PCOS ladies it may be worth looking into inositol. I take something called inofolic. It's great for PCOS on its own. Also can help with TTC.

PCOS ladies it may be worth looking into inositol. I take something called inofolic. It's great for PCOS on its own. Also can help with TTC.

Thanks! Been using inofolic for about 3 months so let's hope it does something!

My DD we tried for a year then the month I was having fertility tests we conceived. I think it was cos I felt like the pressure had been taken off - we were going to get some answers/help so there was less worry. Also we went away for the weekend & had fun sex, not bd for first time in months, think that helped!

Current pregnancy only took 2 months. First month I temped & used opks & we dtd loads, every day round ovulation etc. Second (successful) cycle I had an infection so we dtd once on day of ovulation - bingo!

My advice would be temp & watch CM to learn when you ovulate, then try to relax (I know how impossibly ridiculous that sounds from my first year of trying, but I think it does work)

Good luck!

I take Metformin and that's similar to inositol.

Thanks, maybe it'll happen one day. For now, I'm not even thinking or getting my hopes up about next cycle.

It is similar yes, but different. I take both inositol and metformin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->