Your visability on this forum

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
Were do you think you are?

do you think you get ignored etc?

xx

Sometimes I feel like people think I'm lying but I'm not lol!!

You ok?

Cx

Yeh Im fine, was just on this before and noticed people dont have many answers on their threads and it got me thinking :)

Got my lovely boyfriend chucking up now in bed when my daughter now finally aswell after a 3 hour battle! x

I had a 40 minute battle to get my LO to sleep lol.

I notice some people don't get many answers :(

Cx

I notice that when i post a thread, i dont get many answers, but when a more 'popular' member posts a similar one, there are way more answers!

It doesnt bother me though because its not the only forum i go on and i find the general rule with forums, is the more knowledgeable (or dramatic) you are on the general topic of the forum, the more people remember you. Whereas with this one, i dont follow a particular parenting style or anything and i have no stories or dramas for people to follow so i guess there isnt much to remember me by (i sometimes think thats a good thing :haha: ).

sometimes i get loads of replies, sometimes zero :shrug: Depends on the topic, not the person posting the topic IMO.

:hugs:

Sometimes I feel ignored, but then I know that sometimes I don't have the time or have the answer.

Id say I'm pretty invisible. The people that's stick out tend yet I have serious opinions on things, whereas I just plod along with whatevers happening in my life at the time.
I try to reply to threads with 0 replies, and I answer threads that are relevant to me, I don't look for the OP.

I've seen ALL you ladies before & remember you :haha:

Cx

Sometimes I feel invisible, like if I post a reply on a thread, and then a few posts later someone else will post the exact same thing and have loads of people quoting/agreeing with them I'll just think "I posted that first!" sounds petty now I've typed it out, but I try not to let it get to me. It's just one of those things and i'd like to think its not intentional/personal, I hope anyway:haha:

i think at most im only known for being a member of the ccc. or for the fact that lyssa has a heart condition.- if at all

i never look at the poster, i reply to threads i think i can add to x

I definitely think there are more known members who would get a lot more interest in their posts then if a less known member posted the same thing.

I don't start many threads at all -maybe its because of fear of rejection :cry:

I don't usually look at the poster- just reply to the OP :)

That being said I think pretty well everyone knows who I am, but a lot of my personal threads don't get a lot of replies, I am just beyond help maybe! :lol:

It really depends which forum. I think some people are uncomfortable with those of us that have lost our babies late in pregnancy. I guess it's kind of a reminder that you're never guaranteed a healthy baby in the end. We have to deal with it day in and day out, yet most people want to know nothing about our beautiful babies that didn't get a chance in this world. :(

I feel pretty invisible really. But I post to almost any thread I can help with. :)

I think people are just more likely to reply to threads made by their friends before those of other members. I only know one person from here IRL but I always reply to a thread she posts to show support. I don't know any other members off the forum/have any on FB so no-one really 'knows' me, iykwim, whereas more popular members will have more replies because their friends will add to their threads. If that made any sense!
I've had some wonderful support though from here. I never really notice the amount of traffic my threads get but I always get the reply I need if I need it! *Cheesy moment* :lol:

I sometimes feel really invisible on here, I "know" pretty much all of you who have posted on this thread but I doubt you will really know who I am? I think a lot of the time our posts can seem to be ignored but I'm sure people do read them and possibly agree with them. I know I quite often reply to a thread but don't include a lot of the previous posters contributions in my reply (does that make sense?) but it is true, some of the more popular members will get loads of replies no matter what they post about. I guess we are drawn to people we "know" more and want to help them if we can or just have a but crack with them x

Sometimes I feel ignored, but I think it depends on what I've posted, and if anyone has gone through it. I'm going through BFP limbo in the worst way right now, and I've found so many ladies that are very helpful and supportive, even though they don't know any more about what's going on than I do.

I've posted a few threads that to this day have had 0 replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->