Your visability on this forum

i think im extremely invisible! i know i havent been a member as long as most of you, but i dont think that should matter. sometimes i feel like its high school and im not part of any clique really, im just a floater i guess! i will post a thread and keep checking to see if anyone responded, but no one does:-( oh well, i still like responding to others, although i do like to respond to the threads that have zero or only a few replys:)

i think im extremely invisible! i know i havent been a member as long as most of you, but i dont think that should matter. sometimes i feel like its high school and im not part of any clique really, im just a floater i guess! i will post a thread and keep checking to see if anyone responded, but no one does:-( oh well, i still like responding to others, although i do like to respond to the threads that have zero or only a few replys:)

Sorry you feel that way hun :hugs: I always try n respond to threads that have no replies xx

Sorry you feel that way hun :hugs: I always try n respond to threads that have no replies xx

thanks, and btw, your angel baby is absolutely gorgeous, one of the most beautiful babies ive ever seen! ( not couting mine of course;-)!)

I recognise a lot of names, but I feel like not too many people know me.

There isnt anyone on this thread that I dont recognise, and I could tell you something about all of you I think :D so you are all clearly known members.

I *think* I am probably someone that others would class as a 'popular member'. I do sometimes get loads of replies and other times I get none or a few, it deffo is the topic because when it is a recurrent miscarriage thing (which only affects 1% of people then it rarely gets answered, I guess cos it is rare and people dont know the answers). However, although others might view me as popular or recognised, I sometimes feel very alone and ignored, I put that down to how i feel at that time though (like if I am already sad then it is more likely to affect me). I also dont fit any where, so that makes it hard too.

As for people feeling uncomfortable with the babyloss, I have had the complete opposite here with that. I feel that BnB is one of the only places in the world that angel Mummy's and non angel Mummy's alike accept me as a Mummy of five and accept my babies as part of me :cloud9: I think many of the girls here love both my angel girls, but in particular Riley Rae as many of them cried for her, for me, for us when she grew her wings.

I agree. If I'm already feeling down about something and nobody has any answers for me, it makes me feel ignored sometimes. lol

I feel pretty invisible, but I'm a lurker :ninja: :haha:

I very very rarely start threads but I do reply to them sometimes, depends how far through the floor my confidence is really x x x

I just reply if I have something to say, I dont ignore anyone on purpose :) I dont get offended if people dont reply to me. Loads of my threads "die" haha xx

I do think there are popular people on here like Tasha said.

I think many people come on here to get support and they dont get it

I feel I am invisable or maybe just unpopular :haha:

I do think sometimes that more visable posters do get more replies. I mean my example was that I posted in the WTTC ages and ages ago, and got about three replies, whereas I think TTC seems much fuller of members that know each other. I have a few friends on here, but dont post much anymore, we stay in touch off BnB.

I recognise most people on this thread. I think im invisible most of the time, i try to reply to threads where i can give advice or if a thread doesnt have many replies i try to leave hugs

I recognise every single person on here!

That may be due to the fact I A) spend too much time on BnB or B) stalk you all :smug:

I don't feel invisible because I do get some replies on threads (could be 0 could be 10 etc) but I'm not a 'well known' member reallly because my posts are boring! :rofl:

I don't look at the names of thread starters and purely reply if I have something to add/applies to me

I hope none of you ladies are upset if you feel invisible :hugs:

Im not upset in the slightest, it's only a forum. Xx

I think it really does depend what time of the day you post. If I post something late at night (when normal people are sleeping :haha:) it usually doesn't get much response but if I post during a busier time then it usually gets more replies.

I don't look at the OP when picking what threads to reply to, I just look for interesting titles.

its so hard though because of time differences, usually its during the day when i post, and you ukers are sleeping because its the middle of the night for you!:)

edit: i live in canada

I feel pretty invisible.

I try to reply to threads where I have something constructive to say or advice to give. I don't look at who the OP was, just what the titles are.

Most of the time I feel like people only 'know' of me because I have strong opinions that sometimes don't agree with others. :haha:

I recognize everyone on this thread... must all be trouble makers :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->