Your visability on this forum

im definitely invisible but im not too bothered really i dont post many threads and i find if i do i get the answer i need so i dont need millions of replies. i do come on here most days just to pass time but i dont really post much i just lurk.

I don't post a lot but browse BnB quite a lot. I don't think I'm 'a regular' in the sense that I'm not recognised.

I recognise most if not all you ladies in here!

I think I've only ever really had one strop over an unanswered thread and that was over the weekend coz i'm having a crappy couple of weeks, but generally it doesnt bother me how many replies i get...i wouldnt say im particularly well known but there are girls ive grown close to.

I also dont look at the OP of the thread before replying, its generally the topic that attracts me, or if i have something i wanna add. Generally im on my phone browsing these days which can make it awkward to reply.

One thing i worry about tho is that i think people view me as a bit of a saddo naffo weirdo haha! Idk why.

xo

Ive just been looking threw old threads and thinking wow I didnt really get support threw my pregnancy when other people did. Im not bothered now tbh

I feeel like im 'just here' in the background kinda thing.
Not someone who everyone knows of (even though i try joining in and posting as much as i can) but not someone who anyone would ignore or dislike either.

I feeel like im 'just here' in the background kinda thing.
Not someone who everyone knows of (even though i try joining in and posting as much as i can) but not someone who anyone would ignore or dislike either.

I would definitely recognise you :D

Nobody on this thread has been ignored or is invisible- look at your 'Thanks' count- people DO read your posts and do agree with the comments you make (some, obviously nobody will agree with everything you say!) :flower:

Everyone agrees with every thing I say Lora, because I am always right :rofl:

As I said before I am probably someone people think is popular, but I do get posts where no one replies, I'v been talking to myself in my new journal for the past three or four days. I think that shows it isnt a personal thing, just if someone can relate or not :hugs:

As I said before I am probably someone people think is popular, but I do get posts where no one replies, I'v been talking to myself in my new journal for the past three or four days. I think that shows it isnt a personal thing, just if someone can relate or not :hugs:

I didn't realise you had another journal..... See you there xx

I didn't realise you had another journal..... See you there xx

Well that was a very subtle hint Tasha :winkwink::haha: lol.

Hahaha, it wasnt a hint. I promise. I was just making a point that when we look around the forum we all see people that we perceive as popular but no doubt every single one of them has had and continues to have posts that arent replied to, AND on top of that I bet that 99% of people have felt invisible on here at some point.

If I wanted to hint I would say oi Lora, FF and everyone else get your butts to my journal. NOW :p

Hahaha, it wasnt a hint. I promise. I was just making a point that when we look around the forum we all see people that we perceive as popular but no doubt every single one of them has had and continues to have posts that arent replied to, AND on top of that I bet that 99% of people have felt invisible on here at some point.

If I wanted to hint I would say oi Lora, FF and everyone else get your butts to my journal. NOW :p

Haha i know i was pulling your leg :winkwink:. Sometimes i get no replies at all i just bump them until someone gets fed up n replies :haha:

I doubt many people recognise me. I've been pretty invisible lately as I've not had the time to be on much. I recognise most if not all of the names on this thread though. I'm really surprised so many think they don't get noticed. When it comes to replying I must admit I can be pretty lazy and often read and run unless I feel I have something important to add. I'm often on my phone and can't be bothered to type a massive reply. That said I never really choose whether I reply depending on who has started the thread. It depends on whether I feel I can help that person no matter who it is.

I recognise you fluffpuffin. There aren't many on here that I don't :lol:

I don't get many replies to my posts or threads, I've posted about four or five threads and haven't got one reply but I'm pretty new here so don't think about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->