Your visability on this forum

It really depends which forum. I think some people are uncomfortable with those of us that have lost our babies late in pregnancy. I guess it's kind of a reminder that you're never guaranteed a healthy baby in the end. We have to deal with it day in and day out, yet most people want to know nothing about our beautiful babies that didn't get a chance in this world. :(

Big hugs Hunni, I don't feel uncomftable at all.

I really don't think anybody is invisible :) I recognise most of the names in this thread and I reply to every thread that I think I can offer something to unless I have to run off to do something!

I never feel ignored or invisible. If I don't get many replies I know it's because either nobody can help or I posted at the wrong time when not many people are on.

Was thinking about this since my first reply and yeah I'd say I'm invisible outside of those I "know"
But I wouldn't think it an issue- I've never not had a reply but id say om invisible in thst I'm not well known. Sometimes it just takes longer to get a reply :) x

Sometimes I feel invisible, sometimes I dont :). Been here so long now i'm kindof used some of my threads getting replys and some not etc

I'm not really a member who has "friends" so I don't think people know of me or recognise my username. I reply to a thread where I think I can answer the question, I don't care who the OP is, some I recognise and some I don't. If I start a thread I tend to get replies. I would say I am reasonably invisible!

I would say invisible, but not in a negative way. I could choose to be more visible by staying in one area, but seem to look at 'unread posts' and reply to those that I can help or am interested in. I rarely if ever start a thread. :flower:

Ive been here 4 years but still have a low post count for that amount of time :lol: I wouldn't say Im well recognised

I wouldn't say invisible but there are times when I post a thread and its not answered but then a similar thread comes along a few days later and it get lots of replies! I tend to think its probably the time of day I posted it though more then anything else. I recognise most of the people that have replied to this thread though xx

lol id be intrigued to know who are the recognised people? theres a few names i know but not many i must admit. im awful at looking at op's x

Some threads i get no replies or maybe 1 or 2, others i get lots, just depends whos around and what the subject is, and if anyone feels they can add anything, i think. I dont get offended if i dont get many replies, people wont ignore you deliberately :flower:

I think im pretty ignored :( I always try and post to try and help others out but when its me that could do with a bit of advice, I get like 1 reply.

I remember I posted about going for my 12 week scan, I was so nervous and just needed to chat really. I got zero replies on that, yet one of the more 'vocal' members here got like 3 pages for the same topic the same day.

Its fine though, I dont offer advice so that people will talk to me, it would just be nice to not feel like the 'thread killer' sometimes.

It really depends which forum. I think some people are uncomfortable with those of us that have lost our babies late in pregnancy. I guess it's kind of a reminder that you're never guaranteed a healthy baby in the end. We have to deal with it day in and day out, yet most people want to know nothing about our beautiful babies that didn't get a chance in this world. :(

I dont agree with that, Eve died neonatally but Ive had nothing but support and lovely messages from the ladies on this forum, if anyone is uncomfortable i think they are in the minority :flower:

I've found it's been the time of day, for sure, and even the day of the week, seems to make a difference!

lol now AP is a name i know!

i seem to have a habit of posting threads really late, so i dont usually get a reply til the next day x

Yeah... No doubt for the wrong reasons :rofl:

im thinking purely from a septembryo point of view and nothing to do with your partner in crime or shoe obssession at all.... really :p x

She really IS a partner in crime :rofl: I know, septembryo days were not the good ones for me, but nice to have such a nice bunch of friends from it!

I recognise everyone in this thread, again I normally post because of the subject matter rather than who posted.

you guys need your own tv show!
and hmmm friends..... bunch of mad loonies that happen to adore each other! so yes friends.

well of the people viewing this i recognise one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->