Your visability on this forum

awww! from what i see of your lo she is cute!:) (i dont get comments on my girls either, and theyre fricken adorable!)

I recognise people mostly from their profile pictures. It gets a bit confusing sometimes when pictures get changed.

I recognise Whit, because frankly she's a bitch .

I do recognise everyone on this thread, but I can see why some people might feel invisible. I know a few people on BnB so I rarely get zero replies anymore, my buds feel sorry for me so will reply. I do occasionally feel invisible in some of the picture posting threads. I don't think many (if any) of my photos of H have ever been commented on, whereas others get a lot of comments. Maybe she's not cute enough :rofl: I think it's just down to how much you post really.

A trouble maker & a bitch. At least I'm known for something? :smug: :rofl:

& H is absolutely cute! One of the cutest, actually. :thumbup:

I recognise Whit, because frankly she's a bitch .

I do recognise everyone on this thread, but I can see why some people might feel invisible. I know a few people on BnB so I rarely get zero replies anymore, my buds feel sorry for me so will reply. I do occasionally feel invisible in some of the picture posting threads. I don't think many (if any) of my photos of H have ever been commented on, whereas others get a lot of comments. Maybe she's not cute enough :rofl: I think it's just down to how much you post really.

A trouble maker & a bitch. At least I'm known for something? :smug: :rofl:

& H is absolutely cute! One of the cutest, actually. :thumbup:

Thats why we love you :friends:

So is M! & She's a genius. She'll probably take over the world.

Honestly, I don't think I've seen a baby posted that isn't cute!

I do recgonise all the names on here.

I think the more "popular" people do have the most conflicting views and thats why people remember them, I'm pretty middle of the road so don't cause any real arguements, so it's easy to forget.

I'm not bothered, mainly because I've learned so much from this forum I get much more out of it than I put in.

I agree that time of day and thread title has a lot to do with it, but I've also noticed strangely that your placement on the page can have an effect, as people tend to skim read the further down the page they go, lol!!

Im more of a lurker now days but don't think im a remembered member of the forum as i general post crap anyway...lol

Pretty invisible, but its okay, I've not been on for a while.

I'm pretty invisible but I have no children and am not pregnant nor ever have been so honestly most people probably wonder why I'm here.

I feel totally invisible sometimes :( it feels like people never reply to me and I write in my journal and only one or two lovely ladies ever bother to talk to me, and I've been on this forum for over a year and have over 3,000 posts! I try not to take it personally, but I'm pretty invisible in real life too :(

Haha yeah I had a journal for a while and hardly anyone read it and nothing interesting was happening in my life so I just let it die.

I'm quite invisable but I've made a good friend off this forum. I usually reply to topics I can relate to most.

I sometimes wonder if people think I'm a bit annoying and I think nobody really gets my sense of humour as I often get ignored when I try to say something funny. I'll be chuckling away to myself as I write a post then I'll look back at it later and not one person has thanked or mentioned it - I can just imagine people reading it and thinking "oh god there she goes again thinking she's being funny"

I've also tried joining groups on here before as I'd love to make some friends but again, people don't get me and they tend to just ignore my posts.

I think i'm okay.
I have members i talk to frequently or keep an eye out for their threads because i've built a bit of a bond there.
I try not to ignore anyone and my posts can get tonnes of replies or none depending on what the topic is.
Its funny because the girls here who have said they think they are invisable, are the names i seem to notice most often :)

I sometimes wonder if people think I'm a bit annoying and I think nobody really gets my sense of humour as I often get ignored when I try to say something funny. I'll be chuckling away to myself as I write a post then I'll look back at it later and not one person has thanked or mentioned it - I can just imagine people reading it and thinking "oh god there she goes again thinking she's being funny"

I've also tried joining groups on here before as I'd love to make some friends but again, people don't get me and they tend to just ignore my posts.

I do this, I'm such a loser :haha:

If anyone wants to be a loser, there's a whole group of us. The group was set up after a thread similar to this. People usually join us, realise we really are losers, then leave us again :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/632523-losers-club.html

I do this, I'm such a loser :haha:

If anyone wants to be a loser, there's a whole group of us. The group was set up after a thread similar to this. People usually join us, realise we really are losers, then leave us again :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/632523-losers-club.html

LOL

Will deffo have to have a look at your thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back