Your visability on this forum

i must admit i do recognize some names from some of the controversial threads!

I don't really know if anyone is "popular" just maybe been a member longer or being more vocal. I answer threads I find interesting, not based on who posts x

I don't really know if anyone is "popular" just maybe been a member longer or being more vocal. I answer threads I find interesting, not based on who posts x

Errrrr, excuse me!!!!!! I am popular and you cant tell me otherwise :rofl:

I think that it shows that even some of the ones with the most posts and threads still wonder if they are ignored.

I know that I do sometimes read and run. Its not nastily, its just that I might not have anything of substance to add to the discussion.

I don't always post on 'friends' or people that I know either. I won't lie, if I see a friend in need, I'll always try and answer (if I know one)....but I do answer others too.

I also read & run.. like I'll open 5 threads I want to respond to/read and then have to go do something & never come back to it/when I do, the window's been closed, etc.

It really depends which forum. I think some people are uncomfortable with those of us that have lost our babies late in pregnancy. I guess it's kind of a reminder that you're never guaranteed a healthy baby in the end. We have to deal with it day in and day out, yet most people want to know nothing about our beautiful babies that didn't get a chance in this world. :(

I dont agree with that, Eve died neonatally but Ive had nothing but support and lovely messages from the ladies on this forum, if anyone is uncomfortable i think they are in the minority :flower:

Loraloo is right on this hun, I have not had a loss (still TTC) but if I see someone on BnB who has had a loss, or if I see the picture of their baby who they have lost, I (like many other girls on here) like to comment about how adorable they are in the picture and tell them Im thinking of them and Im sorry for their loss etc because it may not mean much to anybody else, but I know it will put a little smile on the mothers face to think "hey how nice was that? xxxx took the time to comment on my son/daughter" or "awh thats nice" etc etc. and I have often told Loraloo how adorable Eve is in her picture and she is, along with any other baby I have seen. Just because I havent had a loss, or many other girls on here, doesnt mean we dont care. :hugs: :hugs: (hope that all made sense :blush: it is very late!)

:flow: xxx

I'm quite bad for reading and running, sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

I feel pretty invisible.

I try to reply to threads where I have something constructive to say or advice to give. I don't look at who the OP was, just what the titles are.

Most of the time I feel like people only 'know' of me because I have strong opinions that sometimes don't agree with others. :haha:

You're not invisible. You are a huge troublemaker and that makes you stand out. As a naughty naughty troublemaker. Naughty. You should be good and well behaved like me.

I have quite a high post count but I dont sit here allllll day and my kids are older so its easier lol. I just past lots in the time I am on here. x

I noticed if you post something in the morning (UK time) you get nothing...but if you post in the evening (again UK time) you get much more responses as Amercian and Canada are awake.

Also as others say if you post some thing controversial such as poking cats you get a few hundred responses whereas a post of the colour of your baby's poop not so many many!

I noticed if you post something in the morning (UK time) you get nothing...but if you post in the evening (again UK time) you get much more responses as Amercian and Canada are awake.

Also as others say if you post some thing controversial such as poking cats you get a few hundred responses whereas a post of the colour of your baby's poop not so many many!:haha:

So true!

I think im invisible, I used to post a lot but didnt really get much response so now i lurk more to save dissapointment :haha: x

im defo invisible these days! i used to post a lot more than i do now.. so i guess thats why! im a lurker these days lol

I'm probably invisible.. I don't really care either way tbh.

I recognise most names on here :p

I don't feel invisible on here, I don't start threads all that much but when I do, I get thoughtful and helpful replies.

:)

I recognise Whit, because frankly she's a bitch .

I do recognise everyone on this thread, but I can see why some people might feel invisible. I know a few people on BnB so I rarely get zero replies anymore, my buds feel sorry for me so will reply. I do occasionally feel invisible in some of the picture posting threads. I don't think many (if any) of my photos of H have ever been commented on, whereas others get a lot of comments. Maybe she's not cute enough :rofl: I think it's just down to how much you post really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->