You're the first to know... picture to follow

Kacie

I have a little girl! xx
Reaction score
OK... approximately 15 minutes ago I decided to test.. 8:10pm A clear blue digital tells me I'm pregnant 3+

3+ !!!!!!

I was on the pill, I don't know dates :dohh:

Incredibly shocked... not sure what OH response will be, we have just literally come off the pill to NTNP... have text him telling him I really need to talk to him.

I'm in a lot of shock!:shock:

Really thought it would say Not Pregnant and :witch: would just fly in there and then.

Although I'm a little dubious to what oh is gonna say, mini mexican waves are slowly forming in my heart. :happydance:

I hope oh is as happy about it as I am.:kiss:

It's a BFP baby!!

Aw congrats sweetie! So happy for you! Im sure oh will be just as happy. Keep us posted with his reaction.:happydance::hugs:

Congrats !
I was concieved on the pill and theres not that much wrong with me.. honest !

Congrats !
I was concieved on the pill and theres not that much wrong with me.. honest !

Awww thanks guys..

told oh when he got in last night... I showed him the test... the good thing with a cbd is that it spells it out for him, he would have been lost with two lines! :rofl: He said "Oh Dear" but in a way that suggested he didn't really mean it...:happydance:

then, the first thing he says...

"you do know it hurts?" :help: ... "for, like 20 years!!!" :haha:

we talked about our plans..he is more practical and not one to discuss the emotional side of it. think he is a little worried about money but he is expected to be on pay rise after March/April next year so all is good.

Currently trying to pretend that this nausea I'm feeling is all in my head as going to work soon.

He doesn't want to tell anyone until we know everything is all ok, he said to wait a couple of months and then see a doctor :nope::nope: I'm making my first appointment monday morning :)

Thanks everyone, sorry for rambles, so much going through my head right now.

Will post BFP pic after work :)

:kiss:

Many congrats, thats super news! I am so glad you OH is jsut as excitde as you, well done to both of you!!
Have a H&H 9 months
xx

OOH Just worked it out! Not Trying Not preventing?!

Many congrats, thats super news! I am so glad you OH is jsut as excitde as you, well done to both of you!!
Have a H&H 9 months
xx

Thank you... wow, I never though anyone would actually be saying that to me!:happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->