Yuck.... anyone else HATE

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Gaviscon???

I find it so so disgusting I put it off until I really need it!! Its sooooo disgusting!! I dont know whether its because Ive got the stronger one.... in a pink bottle!!!

But I think its sooooooooooooo gross.... really need some more now before bed!! But......its just YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

I so wont be missing this disgusting acid reflux... or whatever it is!! First time ever I got it in the day :hissy: normally just evening time!!!

Well I suppose I best get on the gaviscon..... :hissy:

yeh youve said that before lol............. which i replied!!!

I love sambuca :drunk:

wish it did taste like sambuca to me.... :rofl:

Lol arghhh yes I do remember that conversation!!

God u must think im a right piss head!! All I talk about is alcohol :rofl:

I haven't used it yet. Been using spearmint rolaids which I actually kind of like :rofl:

I might have to go back to the rennies!!! :) do they help this acid reflux thing too???

Were young Kelly and been deprived for a good 7 months now lol!!! :) its fine!! :)

Are we allowed to have Rolaids? I've just been using Tums as I thought that was all we could use. I like the fruit flavoured ones.

My OB said that Rolaids or Tums were fine.

And yeah they help me, probably not as much as Gaviscon would but they taste better :lol:

My OB said that Rolaids or Tums were fine.

And yeah they help me, probably not as much as Gaviscon would but they taste better :lol:

Cool, thanks Vickie! Now I know it's okay to snake my hubby's Rolaids if I run out of Tums.

I hate it but rennies are rubbish....I eat so many and they dont help.

Ive resorted to holding my breathe when i take it....then swigging a bottle of water after to ease the taste. XxxX

I hate it too...reminds me of saliva n toothpaste when you brush your teeth!

thats a good one.... lol!!! Cos its so thick and disgusting!!! YUCK!!! :rofl:

gavi is gross but it does get rid of the indigestion fast and the effect lasts longer than rennies. i take a bit of both depending on how bad i feel. i always try a glass of ice milk first as quite often it can shift indigestion.

another pleasure of pregnancy (can tell i am getting fed up!).

Christine
X

I hate the texture of Gaviscon as it goes down, but i do love the aniseed flavour, yummy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->