Yuck.... anyone else HATE

Urgh yes, gaviscon is completely gross!!!

It just seems to slide so slowly down my throat, it's so disgusting, it makes me gag! The stuff works but I only use it as my last resort.

Ewww *shudders at the thought of it*

:hugs:

I really hate gaviscon too, almost as much as I hate indigestion :( The stuff from the doctors is much worse than off the shelves - it's so thick (yuck!!)

Have you tried the peppermint one though, I do prefer it to the aniseed flavour? (although it still has a weird texture)

xx

Gaviscon just makes me barf lol and I'm not even preggers!

I HATE Gaviscon! I put up with the heartburn for hours before I finally pluck up the courage to have a couple of spoons of Gaviscon!
The peppermint one is definitely better than the aniseed but its still gross. Surely they could give it a nice flavour?

Hate the stuff, makes me gag everytime!

OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE gaviscon mmmmmm.... i used to totally drink the stuff mmmmmm..... i wish i had an excuse to use it :cry: Thought i would have got it early cos i have a week valve at top of my tummy :shrug:
Grrrr.... now i want some :(

Gaviscon is nasty! Makes me gag and it doesn't work for me.

I went back to my extra strength tums yesterday after my post about heartburn and they work better than rolaids and gaviscon.

me i haaate it i have the pink one too tastes like anniseed.... eeeew

I took some the other night and ran to the loo to spit it out, it just wasn't for going down my throat!!

i got stuff called Maalox from the doctor and it is really thin and so much easier to take and works really fast, I had ran out so had to go back to the nasty gaviscon for a night ....ew

Eww eww eww eww Gaviscon is EVIL!!!!:devil:

Now a nice cold glass of Skimmed milk, mmmm much better!

If I have to resort to something else it's usually tums, or if I absolutely must then it's double action gaviscon but I have to sit in the bathroom for 10 mins because I'm petrified of it coming back up and staining the carpet.

Whoever decided that the consistency of runny snot was a good idea needs shooting!

hi you can get gaviscon tabs, which are a bit chalky but taste better thank the liqiud form, and whoever said that gaviscon tastes good .............crazy!!!

omg kerry ive just noticed your baby is due on my birthday !!!

I took some the other night and ran to the loo to spit it out, it just wasn't for going down my throat!!

i got stuff called Maalox from the doctor and it is really thin and so much easier to take and works really fast, I had ran out so had to go back to the nasty gaviscon for a night ....ew

I took your advice spoke to doc surgery today!! Hopefully getting some on perscription!! Might as well save a few pennies :):)

i got the tablets of the doc and they werent so bad until you get to the middle. YUCK!!!:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->