Zestica Success Stories?

LadyK

Mum to Lily Grace
Reaction score
I have posted a new thread on the Pregnancy First Trimester Forum to ask whether there are any success stories from couples using Zestica. So if, like me, you are using this product and are interested, remember to check it out for any responses!

Whats Zestica??:shrug:

xx

Its a lubricant meant to help with conceiving. The next best thing since Pre-Seed. Try googling it (on work computer so don't want that on my record LOL!). Good luck!

On a different computer now - here is a link:

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Zestica__Fertility_Lubricant.html#a73

Sounds interesting....I will let my TTC girlfriend's know about this one. I think all thesse new products are great, we need all the help we can get. I had wonderful success recently with a new one called Conceive Plus. I had IVF for my first baby and we were so so stressed againg ttc for 7 months for no 2! My husband saw it, tried it and now we are pregnant. I now see its available in BOots pharmacies.

Sounds interesting....I will let my TTC girlfriend's know about this one. I think all thesse new products are great, we need all the help we can get. I had wonderful success recently with a new one called Conceive Plus. I had IVF for my first baby and we were so so stressed againg ttc for 7 months for no 2! My husband saw it, tried it and now we are pregnant. I now see its available in BOots pharmacies.

Not heard of that one! Will check it out if no luck with Zestica after a few cycles! Congrats on your BFP!

I didn't like it too messy, preseed all the way.

X

I've seen this one on a few websites but have been using Pre-Seed this cycle. I might give it a go although I know it is a lubricant for external use so not sure how it helps with concieving? I thought it was just sperm-friendly, rather than actually being a fertility aid. I might give it a go soon! Hope to hear some success stories from it xx

Hi, I have got some Zestica, Haven't had a chance to use it yet as :witch: is here. I got it not as a fertility aid but as a :spermy: friendly lubricant as I need some help down there. will let you know how we get on with it, am hoping it's alright.

I have used preseed for 3 months ( didnt last long at all)and zestica for the other 3 months (wayyy too watery!) Theyre designed to not be harmful to sperm, they dont assist conception. i found i didnt like either. I now use Conceive plus. It actually helps sperm meet the egg and helps the egg stick. This is my first cycle using it,but so far id recommend it over any others! Good luck x

Ive just ordered mine,hope it works!!!

I have used preseed for 3 months ( didnt last long at all)and zestica for the other 3 months (wayyy too watery!) Theyre designed to not be harmful to sperm, they dont assist conception. i found i didnt like either. I now use Conceive plus. It actually helps sperm meet the egg and helps the egg stick. This is my first cycle using it,but so far id recommend it over any others! Good luck x

Didn't realise that Conceive Plus was actually meant to help that much! Well if no luck this cycle then maybe we'll try that next time! Must admit I do wonder how Zestica works sometimes because I thought it was meant to help the little swimmers meet the target but as you use it externally how does that happen? And it seems to dry off quite quickly too so hasn't been that helpful in the lubrication department!

Hello I am new to this Site.

Hubby and me used Zestica in September and got pregnant first time. I had a suspected etopic pregnancy in April this year. I am now just over 6 weeks pregnant and have had a early scan where everything was fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->