Zinc for Men and More?

hi ladies!! hows the weekend treating you?? hope you guys had load of fun and bd'ing!! :)

sofar i have gotten oh to bd every 2nd day from af finished and i'm hoping to do this till i enter my fertile window next wednesday!

i just read the most awsome thing!! after we bd'd last nite i was wondering if arousal fluid is good or bad for sperm because i have allot of that.. thats not a problem at all, wish my cm was that abundant!! so anyways i read this article published about the effects of arousal fluid on sperm and it says that arousal fluid actually makes the acidic enviroment of the vagina more alkaline!! in order for the sperm to be able to survive longer!! the more aroused you are, the more arousal fluid there will be and the more alkaline it will be for sperm! it also talked about preseed mentioning its the only recommended alternative to AROUSAL FLUID!! preseed is supposed to take the place of arousal fluid and not cm!

i have been taking l-arginine supplement for 2 months about to increase my cm right. so i've noticed since starting to take it, or more from this month, i get aroused very very quickly which was weird. then i read l-arginine aids in getting aroused more (in woman) and increases blood flow to the vaginal area and aids in creating more arousal fluid and better cm too!!

and in the study they did on arousal fluid, they used l-arnginine and something else as a topical cream to apply to your genitals to induce creating arousal fluid in order for sperm to have a better enviroment after ejaculation! - no wonder i have so much arousal fluid.. its because of the l-arginine in my blood!!! yay for me :happydance: can only be a good thing!!

its great to know that arousal fluid plays a good role and doesnt make the vagina acidic! if you guys have the time, go read the article - its written in scientific wording obviously but you can get what they're saying!

https://www.google.co.za/patents?hl...age&q=sperm survival in arousal fluid&f=false

so get more aroused before bd!! ;)

No problem there for me! :haha:

It's been GREAT!! :thumbup: no talk of ttc, haven't even thought about it much at all. Only did one opk today for the first time at cd12 and it was positive, which is one day earlier than last month :thumbup: so we dtd right after! Didn't tell him about opk though, just snuggling in bed together so it happened naturally, was amazing :thumbup:

We've done it cd 10 and 12 and will hopefully dtd cd 14 and 16 just to make sure, but if DP wants to do it tomorrow I'm not saying no!

Glad you've been good too hun. It seems like all 3 of us have really chilled out this month. I'm not feeling as desperate this month either, I'm just thinking if it happens, it happens x

yes i agree!! i have the same feeling! will keep going every 2nd day but if it comes from his side to do it 2 days in a row i will not say no either!! but i wont encourage him, it has to be him. i think sometimes they want to feel in control and not feel like robots bding.. :) maybe this every 2nd bd day is all we needed!!! wooo hoooo!!!

glad you had a good weekend and that you are making love and not just babies xx

yes i agree!! i have the same feeling! will keep going every 2nd day but if it comes from his side to do it 2 days in a row i will not say no either!! but i wont encourage him, it has to be him. i think sometimes they want to feel in control and not feel like robots bding.. :) maybe this every 2nd bd day is all we needed!!! wooo hoooo!!!

glad you had a good weekend and that you are making love and not just babies xx

:happydance: :happydance:

I dont want to go back, last month was stressful, constantly worrying, reading, poas etc :nope:

I reeeeally don't want to test early this time too, don't think I'll even get the urge tbh as I had to force myself to do a opk today!

X

thats really great op!!! its important for us to take a break at constantly TRYING and instead just let it happen.. allow it to happen naturally without forcing the issue!

i really do feel that our approach this month will be rewarded!! :happydance:
i'm not going to test early either so we will encourage each other! and you know what, i have decided not to do opk's either. i'm pretty regular and i just really want to enjoy our holiday without any baby making tools... aside from preseed.. lol not that i need it lately :haha:

we will bd until cd 20 every 2nd day at least like now. i'm sure i don't o late but wont take chances.

thats really great op!!! its important for us to take a break at constantly TRYING and instead just let it happen.. allow it to happen naturally without forcing the issue!

i really do feel that our approach this month will be rewarded!! :happydance:
i'm not going to test early either so we will encourage each other! and you know what, i have decided not to do opk's either. i'm pretty regular and i just really want to enjoy our holiday without any baby making tools... aside from preseed.. lol not that i need it lately :haha:

we will bd until cd 20 every 2nd day at least like now. i'm sure i don't o late but wont take chances.

I'm the opposite, forgot the preseed :dohh: but will try and remember tomorrow.

Yes keep bding until cd20 just to make sure :thumbup:

Well looks like the b vits have worked already!

Looks like I ovulated on cd12! Look at my chart girls, opk is neg today, temp dropped right down then shot up. Will bd again tonight though. Dp woke me up in the middle of the night for more! Hope we timed it right x

WOW!! well timed op :happydance:

and it must have been meant to be since he got up in the middle of the night for more bd!! :) such awesome news!!

do tonight as well just in case with preseed, but i'm convinced you guys got that egg this time!! yay for the b6!

i'm so excited for you!!! :hugs:

WOW!! well timed op :happydance:

and it must have been meant to be since he got up in the middle of the night for more bd!! :) such awesome news!!

do tonight as well just in case with preseed, but i'm convinced you guys got that egg this time!! yay for the b6!

i'm so excited for you!!! :hugs:

Thanks lovely! :hugs: I guess I'm 1dpo but won't know until a few more temps. Its weird because we weren't dtd to ttc at all cos I thought I wasn't ovulating til later so we were just having fun.

Hopefully my temps will stay up!

How've you been lovely?

told you!! our taking it easy this month will be rewarded!! i'm good! continueing to bd every 2nd day just like you. who know, might o early or later so just making sure i cover my bases nicely!

wont mind if i o early either!! then the tww can start already but i wont know since i'm not going to do opk's this month.

told you!! our taking it easy this month will be rewarded!! i'm good! continueing to bd every 2nd day just like you. who know, might o early or later so just making sure i cover my bases nicely!

wont mind if i o early either!! then the tww can start already but i wont know since i'm not going to do opk's this month.

I don't think I'll be that depressed of AF comes this time too, since we've been so relaxed it's like we haven't been ttc really.

Tmi but my cm is really dry today, making me think I've ovd already but will keep bding anyway x

hi ladies!! hows the weekend treating you?? hope you guys had load of fun and bd'ing!! :)

sofar i have gotten oh to bd every 2nd day from af finished and i'm hoping to do this till i enter my fertile window next wednesday!

i just read the most awsome thing!! after we bd'd last nite i was wondering if arousal fluid is good or bad for sperm because i have allot of that.. thats not a problem at all, wish my cm was that abundant!! so anyways i read this article published about the effects of arousal fluid on sperm and it says that arousal fluid actually makes the acidic enviroment of the vagina more alkaline!! in order for the sperm to be able to survive longer!! the more aroused you are, the more arousal fluid there will be and the more alkaline it will be for sperm! it also talked about preseed mentioning its the only recommended alternative to AROUSAL FLUID!! preseed is supposed to take the place of arousal fluid and not cm!

i have been taking l-arginine supplement for 2 months about to increase my cm right. so i've noticed since starting to take it, or more from this month, i get aroused very very quickly which was weird. then i read l-arginine aids in getting aroused more (in woman) and increases blood flow to the vaginal area and aids in creating more arousal fluid and better cm too!!

and in the study they did on arousal fluid, they used l-arnginine and something else as a topical cream to apply to your genitals to induce creating arousal fluid in order for sperm to have a better enviroment after ejaculation! - no wonder i have so much arousal fluid.. its because of the l-arginine in my blood!!! yay for me :happydance: can only be a good thing!!

its great to know that arousal fluid plays a good role and doesnt make the vagina acidic! if you guys have the time, go read the article - its written in scientific wording obviously but you can get what they're saying!

https://www.google.co.za/patents?hl...age&q=sperm survival in arousal fluid&f=false

so get more aroused before bd!! ;)

No problem there for me! :haha:

It's been GREAT!! :thumbup: no talk of ttc, haven't even thought about it much at all. Only did one opk today for the first time at cd12 and it was positive, which is one day earlier than last month :thumbup: so we dtd right after! Didn't tell him about opk though, just snuggling in bed together so it happened naturally, was amazing :thumbup:

We've done it cd 10 and 12 and will hopefully dtd cd 14 and 16 just to make sure, but if DP wants to do it tomorrow I'm not saying no!

Glad you've been good too hun. It seems like all 3 of us have really chilled out this month. I'm not feeling as desperate this month either, I'm just thinking if it happens, it happens x

Hi Ladies! Happy April!

Good info J! Thanks! When are you going on holiday? Is it this week or next week?

OP - great news that BD just happened naturally and was amazing! How was the surprise party? I'm sure he was super impressed!

I am pretty relaxed too lately. We went out to Hollywood on Friday night and BD when we got back to the hotel (so I guess it counts as Sat. morning) and then we BD again yesterday. I'm on CD 12 so I will start OPKs tonight but regardless, will try to BD everyday this week!

Again I have the problem that we're going up to the mountains this weekend for ski/snowboarding. I think I've only used my pass like one day this entire season. It seems we always go during the TWW and I don't want to risk anything. But this trip I think I might just go and stick with the bunny slopes. Season is almost over and my season pass was mostly wasted because I was so worried. Time to just start living life like normal I think!
We're trying to plan a vacation too for October and getting ready for Coachella. Luckily this month I have a lot of things to keep my mind off of TTC 24/7.

Best of luck ladies! We're in the zone right now and I'm hoping we get lots of baby dust and BFPs this month!

Hey sweetie! Always pop in around this time as I know you'll be awake :)

The party was an amazing success! Thanks for asking, he loved it!

Glad you're bding regularly and have been busy so not thinking of ttc too much, always good.

Oooh have a lovely time at the weekend! Sounds amazing!

I wasn't checking my cm too much this week as I thought I would ov later, however in did check it one day as I felt very wet and thought It would prob just be creamy, but it was actually see through and a bit stretchy!

I'm going to assume I haven't ov'd yet just in case and keep going, even though my opks are negative x

hi op!! i see your temps went up again so you def o'd on cd 12!! very early this month hey!! thats great! so glad you caught it and bd'd nicely on and after!!

are you excited?? :) cant wait to bd!! its almost time for me as well.. we couln't bd last nite, oh wasn't feeling well so i'm going to try do it tonight as i dont want too many days to pass inbetween bd'ing just incase..

hi op!! i see your temps went up again so you def o'd on cd 12!! very early this month hey!! thats great! so glad you caught it and bd'd nicely on and after!!

are you excited?? :) cant wait to bd!! its almost time for me as well.. we couln't bd last nite, oh wasn't feeling well so i'm going to try do it tonight as i dont want too many days to pass inbetween bd'ing just incase..

Thanks hun, I hope so! Lucky we were doing it for fun! I would've missed it! I always get excited taking my temp in the morning :haha: we dtd again last night :thumbup: it was all dp too! No point stopping now I've ovulated, having too much fun! :haha:

The best advice I had about ttc was not to make sex about it and to just get used to having sex 3 times a week minimum so that nothing changes during fertile times and therefore no pressure :thumbup:

Can't believe how early I ov'd! Must've been the b vits. Didn't use preseed at all this month though which I'm not too bothered about.

I was wondering, during the tww, do you girls talk to your OHs about how you're feeling? I don't really say much to my DP, just the odd comment like how I can feel AF coming etc but never how much I'm hoping I am preggers really. He's very level headed and says don't worry it'll happen, which makes me feel better.

Happy bding J and sweetie!

Oh! glad you dtd too OP since you BD'd early! I've been just a scatterbrain this cycle! Haven't temped. Forgot to OPK yesterday. DH was too tired and busy to BD last night since we had a dinner planned with friends and he had to be up super early for work. My last two cycles I OV'd around CD12 and CD13. I got negative OPKs on CD11 and today (CD13) this time. I'm thinking I will OV later (maybe tonight or tomorrow) and hopefully I didn't miss it this time. We DTD on CD 11 though, so hopefully if I did OV, there were some spermies still in there to catch the egg?

OP: Whether I discuss with DH during the TWW... not really. I might just not want to do something and say it's because I'm not sure if we're pregnant or not. But he always says, you're not pregnant yet, so go ahead and do whatever. And I'll say something like "I feel like my period is coming" if it's true.

Yes thats the best way and so glad you caught it in time!

Wel no i dont tell oh anything. He has enough on his mind and i dont want to burdon him with all that if i'm not sure i'm pregnant yet. Once i get that bfp i'l have 9 months to tell him how i feel.. :haha:

I'm getting pains in my ovaries but not very watery cm yet so sure it will be soon too :)

And tomorrow our holiday begins! YAY! :D

J - Hope you're holiday is going well and you're SWI lots!

Sweetie - hope you've been SWI lots too!

Afm: apparently I ov'd on cd13 so I'm in the waiting game now. Going to keep my mind off this to stop me testing early!

I hope FF is right because I bd before, during and after Cd13!

Hi op! Wel yes the holiday is great! We aren't bd'ing more than usual bcoz we are doing so many things during the day that we are really tired at nite but we bd'd cd 12 pm, i caved and did opk and got a smiley on cd 12 and yesterday on cd13. We bd again AM today cd14. Will do opk again later to see. I think i'm o ing today.

I think we did ok since the day inbetween gave oh's sperm a little longer to add up :)

Also elevated my hips afterward for more than an hour and used preseed. I'm sad to say no ewcm again this cycle. :( only milky watery white and sticky. I honestly dont know what more to do to get ewcm!! I've tried EVERYTHING!!

Will have to wait and see if oh's sperm survived through all that cm..

You bd'd perfectly op!!! Lets hope this month pays off!

Hi op! Wel yes the holiday is great! We aren't bd'ing more than usual bcoz we are doing so many things during the day that we are really tired at nite but we bd'd cd 12 pm, i caved and did opk and got a smiley on cd 12 and yesterday on cd13. We bd again AM today cd14. Will do opk again later to see. I think i'm o ing today.

I think we did ok since the day inbetween gave oh's sperm a little longer to add up :)

Also elevated my hips afterward for more than an hour and used preseed. I'm sad to say no ewcm again this cycle. :( only milky watery white and sticky. I honestly dont know what more to do to get ewcm!! I've tried EVERYTHING!!

:happydance: excellent! Sounds great lovely. Don't worry too much about ewcm, loads of women conceive without it, plus you're using the preseed and I'm sure you're oh is doing his part so you have lots of arousal fluid

Had my reflexology today, was sooo relaxing! Nearly fell asleep

Hope you're ok sweetie x

Glad to hear your holiday went well! DITTO on the EWCM! I never found any this cycle despite using Mucinex and taking loads of EPO. At least there is Preseed!

Looks like we're all in the TWW ladies?!
We BD on CD11, CD13, and CD14 with a positive OPK smiley face on CD13. I actually FORGOT to OPK on CD14! I guess that's definitely NOT stressing about it this month. Decided not to go up to the mountains with DH so he left before we could get in anymore BD'ing. Will just have to cross my fingers and hope we did enough.

Oh OP - you always make me want to go get a massage and stuff when I read your posts, then I promptly forget once I step away from the computer!

Glad the weekend is here. I actually stayed in town to celebrate with BFF for her birthday. Hope y'all have a nice weekend and Easter if you celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->