Zinc for Men and More?

We always bd when I'm on light days, my libido is always high those days!

Sweetie, I agree with J, take the prenatals too as you're body will just wee out what's extra.

J, link me to those pills your dp is on please! :haha:

Thanks all, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post on here cos it's for people TTC #1. We already have a little boy but it's not proving so easy second time around :growlmad: First time we were all prepared that it might take months/years and then we were really lucky and conceived 2nd month. This time I didn't expect to have a problem so we left it so that we would have about a 2 and a half year age gap. Unfortunately it's not happening according to plan and so now I'm stressing that the age gap is widening by the month every time :(

Thanks J for the vit info, I've had a look through all the vitamins and popped to boots today to get some more! I've managed to find some zinc tablets that are 10mg that also have vit C. So I'll add them to the 15 mg we're both taking already. The prob with the other ones we had is that they were dissolvable ones and as we take tablets in bed I'd usually brushed my teeth by then and couldn't be bothered to get up again! :sleep: I'm going to try to find fertilAid online too. I also popped into the new 99p shop in town today and they were selling ginseng for 99p!!! bargain! So we'll both be taking that now and will look forward to seeing any effects! :blush: Oh I also bought some EPO too.

I also found this website today so thought you all might be interested. Lots more things to try if we get desperate! https://www.vitaminexpress.com/encyclopedia.php/topic/InfertilityWomen.php

OMGosh ladies, I totally probably od'd on the vitamins and supplements. Took the Fertility Blend, Prenatals, Prenatal DHA, EPO, and some other vitamin supplements all at once yesterday. I was so nauseous and throwing up afterwards. I really have to remember to space them out. Oh well, everything and anything for TTC and staying healthy!

Amandas - Sounds like you are well prepared! What cycle are you on TTC#2?

Does anyone know what men can take to increase their libido??? DH has low testosterone, thus a low libido. And I...am tired....of begging....for sex! lol. I would LOVE the day when he begs me for it!

Does anyone know what men can take to increase their libido??? DH has low testosterone, thus a low libido. And I...am tired....of begging....for sex! lol. I would LOVE the day when he begs me for it!

Gingseng, vit e, zinc, macca root :thumbup:

How are you girls? Missed you! Been staying busy so I don't think if ttc too much. Started reading a good book yesterday too which helped in the evenings so I stay off forums and googling! Just waiting to ov now.

Ah sorry sweetie, definitely space them out or have them right after a big meal, never on an empty stomach x

lulu s - op is right! or you can just buy FertilAid for men - it has all of that in one vitamin which will make it easier for them to take - men easily moan if having to take to many vits. and trust me, i know the feeling of having to beg for sex.. damn its annoying. since my oh started taking the ginseng he is begging me :rofl:

amanda - that is some awesome info in that link!! thanks a mil!! wel i'm taking a whole bunch of those already so i'm a fertile bom at this moment lol! i think oh's sperm might be on the low side.. i read that l-arginine increases mens sperm count with 250%!! will def let oh start using that in may if we are yet again not lucky this month!! i take l-arginine to increase my cm! its said to be very good for that! hoping the ginseng works for you guys :thumbup: will check what type of ginseng my oh takes, i know there is different types. will let you know.

op and sweetie -- aw ladies, i have been buried in work so i don't get time for bnb that often this week! at least af is over and the bd'ing can begin!! :happydance: sweetie, i take most of my vits at night before i sleep. that way i have already eaten and wont get nauseous. you should try that!

Thanks ladies! I will love the day when DH begs me for sex! HAHAHA.

ps lulus, i peaked at your chart and it looks really good for this month :) you guys bd'd nicely around o! :thumbup:

Thanks!!! I am excited about it! This is the first time we DTD the day before, the day of, and the day after O! AND I had a few days of EWCM which I am lucky if I have 1 day of it! So I am hoping this is it!

My hubby started taking multivitams and his sperm count has gone up from 2million to just over 4 million since the last time he had it tested!

Unfortunately the urologist says that because his testicles had to be dropped when he was young there is an inherint problem with them so that could be the main cause of the low sperm count...and that nothing can be done about that.

How are you girls? Missed you! Been staying busy so I don't think if ttc too much. Started reading a good book yesterday too which helped in the evenings so I stay off forums and googling! Just waiting to ov now.

Ah sorry sweetie, definitely space them out or have them right after a big meal, never on an empty stomach x

Hi Girls! Ditto! Been staying busy this week and only coming on BnB once a day. Going to try and BD every other day this week.

My hubby started taking multivitams and his sperm count has gone up from 2million to just over 4 million since the last time he had it tested!

Unfortunately the urologist says that because his testicles had to be dropped when he was young there is an inherint problem with them so that could be the main cause of the low sperm count...and that nothing can be done about that.

hi eebee... :( sorry to hear. his is really low.. i hear the doctor and everything but who knows maybe it can increase even more? see if you can get l-arginine, at least 500mg for him. i read that it increases sperm count with up to 250%. no harm in trying! :thumbup:

will you guys try IVF? and how long did he take the multivits before seeing a difference?

see this link : https://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/Articles.asp?ID=186

hi eebee... :( sorry to hear. his is really low.. i hear the doctor and everything but who knows maybe it can increase even more? see if you can get l-arginine, at least 500mg for him. i read that it increases sperm count with up to 250%. no harm in trying! :thumbup:

will you guys try IVF? and how long did he take the multivits before seeing a difference?

see this link : https://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/Articles.asp?ID=186

We're on the ICSI waiting list (where they inject the sperm straight into the egg) but I've just started Clomid as well. He's been on the vitamins for about 3-4 months now, which is when the last time he got a sample done and we thought we really need to try something! I'll see how much, if any, of the l-arginine is in the vitamins he's taking just now.

Thanks!

Hi Girls! Ditto! Been staying busy this week and only coming on BnB once a day. Going to try and BD every other day this week.

Same here! It's DPs birthday today so I'm making him his favourite dinner and I'm sure he will be getting lucky too :winkwink:

I've arranged a surprise party on Saturday night so he thinks all his friends are busy but really they will all be at the restaurant!

I've got my reflexology session tonight and I need it! Been such busy week
X

Same here! It's DPs birthday today so I'm making him his favourite dinner and I'm sure he will be getting lucky too :winkwink:

I've arranged a surprise party on Saturday night so he thinks all his friends are busy but really they will all be at the restaurant!

I've got my reflexology session tonight and I need it! Been such busy week
X

Can't sleep yet. I've been thinking a lot about TTC today in the fact that I just want to be preggers soon! I'm having a serious bout of jealousy. I wanted to be the first one among my friends to do a "Gender Reveal" party, etc. The friend who is now over 5 months preggers took one of the gender reveal ideas from my Pinterest and did a reveal photo session and posted them on FB. Not that I think I have any claim to it. I'm just jealous. And I'm not typically a jealous person, but when I saw her sonogram pics with clear hand waves, and the little feet straight on, *melt* I want that so bad SOON!

We're going out dancing/concert tonight, so I'm pretty sure we'll BD afterwards (getting a hotel in Hollywood). I've started OPK'ing and getting negatives as expected. But plan on BD'ing every night starting tomorrow.

How are you ladies? OPKing yet? Or being smart and not wasting money on it yet?

wel, i'm in 2 minds about bding as well... sitting here trying to figure out what would be the best.. should i just have fun, should i try do it every 2nd day.. should we do SMEP..

and i don't really want to tell oh that i'm o'ing the week we are on holiday because he stresses so much as it is and i want that time on holiday just to be relaxed for him you know... i don't want to MAKE HIM do anything. but in the same breath i so badly want to become pregnant this month that its difficult to stop making calculations on when the best times would be...

my 'expected' o date would be next saturday so i'm feeling as though i will try to bd every 2nd day until cd12 and then just bd whenever oh wants and then make sure we bd the saturday! when oh is on holiday he likes to bd allot anyways ... lol.. so i'm not worried we won't do it enough.. its just you cant help yourself to worry when you should do it especially because we only have those few days...

i feel so lost somedays ttc.. its really hard!

wel, i'm in 2 minds about bding as well... sitting here trying to figure out what would be the best.. should i just have fun, should i try do it every 2nd day.. should we do SMEP..

and i don't really want to tell oh that i'm o'ing the week we are on holiday because he stresses so much as it is and i want that time on holiday just to be relaxed for him you know... i don't want to MAKE HIM do anything. but in the same breath i so badly want to become pregnant this month that its difficult to stop making calculations on when the best times would be...

my 'expected' o date would be next saturday so i'm feeling as though i will try to bd every 2nd day until cd12 and then just bd whenever oh wants and then make sure we bd the saturday! when oh is on holiday he likes to bd allot anyways ... lol.. so i'm not worried we won't do it enough.. its just you cant help yourself to worry when you should do it especially because we only have those few days...

Oh J - Since you will already be on holiday, I think you won't even need to tell him you're OV'ing. Just wear some extra cute/sexy dresses and/or lingerie and have lots of vacation:sex: :thumbup:

Oh J - Since you will already be on holiday, I think you won't even need to tell him you're OV'ing. Just wear some extra cute/sexy dresses and/or lingerie and have lots of vacation:sex: :thumbup:

Totally agree :thumbup: don't mention it, just have fun. Have the ov day in the back of your mind and as long as you SWI around then, that's great :thumbup:

Sweetie, sorry you're feeling like that! :hugs: it's horrible isn't it? Don't worry, your bfp is coming x

hi ladies!! hows the weekend treating you?? hope you guys had load of fun and bd'ing!! :)

sofar i have gotten oh to bd every 2nd day from af finished and i'm hoping to do this till i enter my fertile window next wednesday!

i just read the most awsome thing!! after we bd'd last nite i was wondering if arousal fluid is good or bad for sperm because i have allot of that.. thats not a problem at all, wish my cm was that abundant!! so anyways i read this article published about the effects of arousal fluid on sperm and it says that arousal fluid actually makes the acidic enviroment of the vagina more alkaline!! in order for the sperm to be able to survive longer!! the more aroused you are, the more arousal fluid there will be and the more alkaline it will be for sperm! it also talked about preseed mentioning its the only recommended alternative to AROUSAL FLUID!! preseed is supposed to take the place of arousal fluid and not cm!

i have been taking l-arginine supplement for 2 months about to increase my cm right. so i've noticed since starting to take it, or more from this month, i get aroused very very quickly which was weird. then i read l-arginine aids in getting aroused more (in woman) and increases blood flow to the vaginal area and aids in creating more arousal fluid and better cm too!!

and in the study they did on arousal fluid, they used l-arnginine and something else as a topical cream to apply to your genitals to induce creating arousal fluid in order for sperm to have a better enviroment after ejaculation! - no wonder i have so much arousal fluid.. its because of the l-arginine in my blood!!! yay for me :happydance: can only be a good thing!!

its great to know that arousal fluid plays a good role and doesnt make the vagina acidic! if you guys have the time, go read the article - its written in scientific wording obviously but you can get what they're saying!

https://www.google.co.za/patents?hl...age&q=sperm survival in arousal fluid&f=false

so get more aroused before bd!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"