Zinc for Men and More?

Uuum I've decided to have an attempt to just relax this month :) because we will be on holiday over my fertile week I really just want to enjoy myself and bd when we feel like it! Oh loves to bd allot these days as mentioned and even more so when we're on holiday and he's relaxed so I won't have to worry about getting him to do it at the right times.

I've also decided to drink green tea again and use fertileCM again and take only 1000mg epo since that really didn't do anything for my cm. Will still bd with preseed.

My cycles has been very regular 27 days for the last 3 months.. Literally up to the hour lol. So as long as we can enjoy bd-ing I'll be happy! We will def bd after o as well more than once this month and attempt the every 2nd day at LEAST.

I have however decided should I not fall in April I will DEF start tempting from may!! Just want one month to take a break and just enjoy :)

Uuum I've decided to have an attempt to just relax this month :) because we will be on holiday over my fertile week I really just want to enjoy myself and bd when we feel like it! Oh loves to bd allot these days as mentioned and even more so when we're on holiday and he's relaxed so I won't have to worry about getting him to do it at the right times.

I've also decided to drink green tea again and use fertileCM again and take only 1000mg epo since that really didn't do anything for my cm. Will still bd with preseed.

My cycles has been very regular 27 days for the last 3 months.. Literally up to the hour lol. So as long as we can enjoy bd-ing I'll be happy! We will def bd after o as well more than once this month and attempt the every 2nd day at LEAST.

I have however decided should I not fall in April I will DEF start tempting from may!! Just want one month to take a break and just enjoy :)

:thumbup::thumbup: that's great hun, I'm trying to be more relaxed too. Not going to read as much, just come on this thread to catch up with you girls.

We will just bd every other day and when I get a psotive opk will bd everyday for 3 days :thumbup: not going to make a big deal about ovulating to DP too x

Oh and NO early testing this time! Ill need help from you girls with that!

Wel ladies, the witch got me just like I knew she would.. So I'll be joining you for that april bfp!!! Strangely not sad at all, just glad we can move along :)

Oh so sorry J. Glad you have a great positive attitude!

That's the best attitude J! Yes, go on your trip and have a wonderfully, lovely, romantic time. And BD for fun! A LOT! ;) My cycles have been fairly regular too, so I'm glad we're not those women who are late and then AF shows up like 5 days later. That would probably be the worst! I'm not sure if I will temp either. As quite as I try to keep the therm and set my phone alarm on vibrate, DH still wakes up and it annoys him.

:thumbup::thumbup: that's great hun, I'm trying to be more relaxed too. Not going to read as much, just come on this thread to catch up with you girls.

We will just bd every other day and when I get a psotive opk will bd everyday for 3 days :thumbup: not going to make a big deal about ovulating to DP too x
Ditto, ditto, ditto! :)

Me either!! I won't again.. Its just too hard to see that bfn!! Op at least this month you know u have to bd a bit later and temping helps allot to pinpoint when u o!! And not mentioning it to oh is a good idea :) so he can relax more abt it!

Sweetie, i really do agree that bd to have fun is what we should ultimately attempt to do. How bout we girls try this- bd every 2nd day till pos opk and then do SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). And maybe instead of bd'ing once after the 'off' day, bd for the next 2 days?

I'm going to try keep to this as much as possible in my relaxed approach :)

Me either!! I won't again.. Its just too hard to see that bfn!! Op at least this month you know u have to bd a bit later and temping helps allot to pinpoint when u o!! And not mentioning it to oh is a good idea :) so he can relax more abt it!

Sweetie, i really do agree that bd to have fun is what we should ultimately attempt to do. How bout we girls try this- bd every 2nd day till pos opk and then do SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). And maybe instead of bd'ing once after the 'off' day, bd for the next 2 days?

I'm going to try keep to this as much as possible in my relaxed approach :)

Just spoke to dp about this, as he was asking when I was ov and I said I'm not telling you :haha: I said I don't want sex to be a chore, it should be fun! So I said we both have to make more effort to be intimate more often all the time, not just when ovulating so then it won't be stressful or different around that time. He agreed :thumbup:

That's exactly what I'm going to do too, J re bd every second day then smep when positive opk. I'm worried as last cycle, I ovulated 3 days after first positive opk :wacko:

thats great!! its so much better if you just do it all the time and have fun... then its love making and not so much baby making but the great thing is you will get a baby out of it!!! :) i have a good feeling about april... :happydance:

wel, maybe what you should try is bd from 2nd day of pos opk for the next 3 days... that way you will have a better chance to get the egg whether you o in april on time or later again like this month.. right?

but just a question.. if you temp, cant you see exactly when you o? because your tempt will dip quite low right and that would be the day you o?

thats great!! its so much better if you just do it all the time and have fun... then its love making and not so much baby making but the great thing is you will get a baby out of it!!! :) i have a good feeling about april... :happydance:

wel, maybe what you should try is bd from 2nd day of pos opk for the next 3 days... that way you will have a better chance to get the egg whether you o in april on time or later again like this month.. right?

but just a question.. if you temp, cant you see exactly when you o? because your tempt will dip quite low right and that would be the day you o?

By the time the temp dips, you've already ovulated so it would be too late, as bd before is so important. It's just good so you know for sure when you can stop bding :haha:

If I bd from 2nd day of positive I would worry I ovulated earlier :haha: I just want to cover all bases I guess and bding every other day should do that :thumbup:

yes no but i meant bd every other day until when you get your first pos opk and then every day from the 2nd day of your pos opk for 3 days. so you just skip the day you first get your pos opk? i think with you its more likely that you o later rather than earlier and the bd every 2nd day before o will get enough spermies in there should you o earlier :)

i'm just thinking that you would preferably like to bd on cd 16 as wel but at the same time not want to get all the good spermies out before then.

because this month you did bd 3 days in a row from your pos opk but it still did not cover cd16 when you o'd?

yes no but i meant bd every other day until when you get your first pos opk and then every day from the 2nd day of your pos opk for 3 days. so you just skip the day you first get your pos opk? i think with you its more likely that you o later rather than earlier and the bd every 2nd day before o will get enough spermies in there should you o earlier :)

i'm just thinking that you would preferably like to bd on cd 16 as wel but at the same time not want to get all the good spermies out before then.

because this month you did bd 3 days in a row from your pos opk but it still did not cover cd16 when you o'd?
Yeah that's true, we started dtd too early last month. This month I was thinking, bd every oth day from cd13, then when positive opk comes bd every day for 3 days, or until my temp goes up.

I'm thinking since I've started b complex my ov may change and come earlier x

Gah - I haven't started temping yet this cycle. Do you ladies temp beginning with AF?
I will try to remember again starting tomorrow. I just feel so bad, DH is such a sensitive sleeper...he wakes up 1/2 the times I take temps.

You don't have to but if you start as soon as AF finishes. I put my phone under my pillow on really quiet so only I can hear it through the pillow x

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me butting in! J1405 you mentioned you oh has started taking new supplements and I just wondered what they are?

Thanks, Amanda

Hi amanda, no sure u can talk with us.. Yes, bcoz of work stress and so on he gets stages where his sex drive is real low.. Which is a real problem ;) so i got him a multivitamin (local brand) that has added ginseng and pumpkin seed oil, along with all the other vits and it also has 15mg zinc. This has somehow made his sex drive allot better.. I thinks its the ginseng. I googled a bit on the effects it had and its good for sperm etc as well.

Are u just curious or do u want Something similar for ur oh?

I'm looking to try anything! For either of us! We've been TTC for about a year now. We both take normal multi-vits but that's all and I have been thinking about seeing what else we could do/take. We both saw a homeopath a little while ago and she suggested that we should both have 25mg zinc. Our multivits have less than that so I try to remember to take extra but often forget! :dohh: I'll have to try to find some ginseng and pumpkin seed oil too. She also said I should take 500mcg folic acid, 50mg vit b6, 400mcg vit b12 and 10mg magnesium. The only one my multivitamin has enough of is the magnesium. I should prob try and find the others on their own somewhere too.

After reading what you guys are all doing i'm going to try temping too now, although i already forgot today and it was onlu day 3! Any other ideas?!

My cycle is similar to all yours too cos AF got me on Saturday :-(

ok great!! :) not great about af but great that your cycle is the same so it would be nice to have you along for the ride.. April is going to rock!! :)

wel i tell you what i'm doing.. i take a prenatal vitamin, 100mg b6, 1000mg evening primrose oil, vites/agnus castus, FertilCm, drink 2 cups of green tea a day, at least 3l water - i have/had a lutheal phase defect - hence the vitex and b6. i also have a cm problem since i don't really get any ewcm so thats basically why i take all these things, to keep my hormones and cm in tact ;) oh, i also use preseed.

if your cycles are regular and you get ewcm then all you can do different is use opk's to see when you have your lh surge and bd from the day of your surge for 3 days in a row and temp if you wish.. i am def going to try this from may should i not fall in april.

prenatal vitamins usually has enough of everything. i just drink extra b6 and calcium magnesium(sometimes). a suggestion : if you are willing to take out a bit of cash, i would suggest you get FertilAid for woman for yourself and FertilAid for men for oh. the one for men is very good for them, though a bit pricey. it has maca and ginseng in!

you can also try Pregnacare Conception tablets - don't know if you get any of these where you live but those are your best shot if you only want to look into better vitamins.

ps: we take our multivits at night as we climb into bed - maybe you should try that and take it all together so you don't forget to take the added zinc, b6 etc? :)

How are you girls? Af finished yesterday thank goodness! Haven't been obsessing too much yet and hope it stays that way.

I need to get a good book to stick my nose in and obsess with! Weathers been amazing here for once so just been relaxing, gardening and going out with oh :)

It's his birthday on fri so I need to get his present soon, don't know what! I've arranged a surprise party for him on Saturday so he's been moaning he's not seeing his friends but really they're all going to be there! :D

Hi Ladies! Hi Amanda - Welcome!

I think AF is done after today. I've just had light spotting yesterday and today. My AF period seems to be so short! I guess I should be thankful so I can get on with OV!

I bought Fertility Blend supplements for both myself and DH today. They're rather pricey at $40/bottle for each of us (and that's a one month supply).
The owner says she's had a lot of good feedback on it, and I bought it after reading all these good reviews here. DH says I'm such an easy sell. Oh well, when you want a baby, what won't you do right?

I was a bit confused though because I would think we should stop taking our regular multi-vitamins (him) and other pre-natal vits (obv, me). But the GNC lady said we can still take those in addition and your body will just flush out whatever it doesn't use?

OP - yeah, I have to put the phone on the bed so it doesn't vibrate too loud. It's just that the thermometer I bought has really loud beeping for like 20 seconds. I try to cover it with my hands, but DH is such a light sleeper. I always tell him, "Guess who's waking up when we have a baby crying in the middle of the night?!" I, sleep like a log most nights! ;)

Hi ladies,

i think my af would finish today as well.. its heavy to medium the first 2 days and then very light the last 2.. poor oh.. he is getting all jittery because we cant bd.. its funny! those pills are a real killer for him!! but i make him take it! i want nice strong sperm this month!!

i have gone on fertility frend and using it this month just to enter the meds i use, when we bd, my cm, symptoms etc! i like it quite a bit. so if i don't fall this month i can just continue with temping as well next month :)

op - i'm sure oh will love his surprise party and you guys must enjoy!! great weather is good for the mood as well.. love the summer we are having here now!

sweetie - i agree, keep taking the prenatals as well.. at this stage because of all that i'm taking combined, my folic acid intake is 1000mg!!! but what your body does not use it flushes out! a good fertility enhancing vitamin - though pricey - is a good investment and it will help get your body ready to receive that bun in the oven sooner!!

i'm relaxed as well... looking forward to af stopping and our time away soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->