Zinc for Men and More?

Sounds like you did awesome on the bd'ing too sweetie! I'm sure most ppl o on the day after their first opk.. I'm hoping so! Wel i did what i needed at the best times i could and gave myself the best chance. Not bd'ing too much or too little :) i think an 36hour inbetween is good for oh's sperm!

Now for our 3rd tww.. Wow its been that long?? 3 cycles together ladies! Lets hope 3rd time lucky and that we will be bLessed this easter!

Enjoy ur friends party sweetie ** still have a really good feeling in my heart abt this month! :)

Yep 3 cycles already! Gone quite quickly!

I'm glad we've all stopped stressing about it this month, hopefully it will pay off.

Yes happy Easter! I'm of to see my grandparents for the weekend so that will help the time go by, plus I won't be thinking about the tww much. I haven't anyway to be honest, it's been great :)

Wow! 3 cycles just like that huh?! Glad we are all pretty calm this cycle! I'm sure it's much better for our bodies that way too!

Wel ladies i'm so excited! I went to the chemist today to get oh some medicine as he has a bit of a cold and they had a bbt thermometer for a really good price so i bought it!! Now i can take my temps every day in the tww :) :)

I adjusted my fertilityfriend to show my o day based on my opks and it shows i o'd on cd 14! My opk was still pos yesterday and neg today.

We will bd tonight just in case! So this month we bd'd every 36 hours for the 3 days i was most fertile :)

And i'm so excited abt charting in my tww!!

Wel ladies i'm so excited! I went to the chemist today to get oh some medicine as he has a bit of a cold and they had a bbt thermometer for a really good price so i bought it!! Now i can take my temps every day in the tww :) :)

I adjusted my fertilityfriend to show my o day based on my opks and it shows i o'd on cd 14! My opk was still pos yesterday and neg today.

We will bd tonight just in case! So this month we bd'd every 36 hours for the 3 days i was most fertile :)

You'll need to temp for a few days before ovulation as well otherwise you won't have a comparison temperature.

Wel at this stage all i need to see is that my temps go up right. And wel i might as well test it out now that i have it.

Hi ladies, sorry for the slow reply but had a bit of a downer about the whole thing this month. This will be cycle 16 ttc, although to be fair we haven't really 'tried' for all of those. But feeling much more positive again now. I'm definitely on the same cycle as you all! Got a positive opk on wed so think I o'ed on Thursday. Got cramps about 10am so think maybe it was then. I think the egg lasts 12 hours? Unfortunate dh was at work all day and I was out in the evening. We did have a couple of hours in between but unfortunately with a toddler about bd'ing wasn't an option! I did actually even consider (for about a second) putting a DVD on for him so we could nip upstairs!!! But obviously didn't, because that would be very wrong! Hopefully we weren't too late when I got home!

Good luck with the testing J. Ive remembered for most of this month but have forgotten a few But have been taking all the piles of pills every night!

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter and have had lots of chocolate!

Op, just looked at your chart. Glad yours is a bit up and down like mine. Thinking maybe I should try ff, is it easy to do?

Hi ladies, sorry for the slow reply but had a bit of a downer about the whole thing this month. This will be cycle 16 ttc, although to be fair we haven't really 'tried' for all of those. But feeling much more positive again now. I'm definitely on the same cycle as you all! Got a positive opk on wed so think I o'ed on Thursday. Got cramps about 10am so think maybe it was then. I think the egg lasts 12 hours? Unfortunate dh was at work all day and I was out in the evening. We did have a couple of hours in between but unfortunately with a toddler about bd'ing wasn't an option! I did actually even consider (for about a second) putting a DVD on for him so we could nip upstairs!!! But obviously didn't, because that would be very wrong! Hopefully we weren't too late when I got home!

Good luck with the testing J. Ive remembered for most of this month but have forgotten a few But have been taking all the piles of pills every night!

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter and have had lots of chocolate!

Hi Amanda! Don't worry too much about the 12 hr thing? Everyone is different but I've heard you have up to 35 hr. I just generally try to DTD within 24 hrs after getting the positive OPK. Also, if you DTD before, the sperm can live for a couple of days too! Fingers crossed!

That's great Hun :thumbup: at least you'll see if your temps stay up! I hope they do :thumbup:

Mine jumped up today but they did that exactly the same to the degree last month on day 19 :wacko: weird!

Looks like you timed it perfectly going by opks! :happydance:

X

Op, just looked at your chart. Glad yours is a bit up and down like mine. Thinking maybe I should try ff, is it easy to do?

Mine has been very consistent this month compared to last month as I'm less stressed, they're definitely not fluctuating too much. You're always going to have temps that go up amnd down slightly, you should worry when your temps are flat.

Yeah try FF it's v good

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revAdpNRe.png

Check out cd17, 18 and 19 girls, v similar!

OP! I finally went and got an accupressure massage today! It's been soooo long since I've had a proper massage and/or accupuncture. I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis (which is why I haven't been working). Since I was there on my own dime, I told the masseuse about TTC and he worked on my reproductive organs and the corresponding areas. OMG - I didn't realize how painful it could be on the feet! eek!

But I am hopeful. It's a Chinese place, so he gave me a lot of Eastern philosophy tips: Put a hot water bottle on my lower abdomen, drink warm water, stay warm, avoid shorts and short dresses/keep legs covered from breeze. He also pressure pointed some area on my back that felt sooo weird! When I asked him what that was, he said it's to stimulate my sex drive and that area on my body was weak! Hmm! Go figure! I figured I should send DH in too! ;)

Gah - the second part of TWW is the worst! How you girls hanging in there?

Sounds great, sweetie!! I would like to try that soon. I agree with keeping the body warm and drinking more too.

I'm ok, had a temp dip this morning so hoping that's implantation but with my luck af is prob coming! trying not to think about it too much!

X

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revQcNubd.png

The temps are so similar to last month, I'm just hoping my temp goes back up tomorrow

Hi Amanda! Don't worry too much about the 12 hr thing? Everyone is different but I've heard you have up to 35 hr. I just generally try to DTD within 24 hrs after getting the positive OPK. Also, if you DTD before, the sperm can live for a couple of days too! Fingers crossed!

Thanks, hopefully we've timed it right then cos we DTD the night before too :thumbup:

Sweetie, that massage/acupressure sounds great. I remember going to a conference once where they we offering taster reflexology sessions and it was amazing what they were able to tell people about their bodies just from their feet!

Thanks OP, I think I'll give ff a go. Unfortunately I've missed a few this month but hopefully it will still let me know if we timed it right!

Girls, hope you're ok! I need your help to not test today! Had a temp drop at 8dpo and it shot back up today!

Read this study: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

"11% of charts that showed ovulation but did not result in a pregnancy displayed this pattern.
23% of charts that showed ovulation and did result in a pregnancy showed this pattern.
Of the pregnancy charts that showed this pattern, the most likely days for the dip to occur were between 7 and 8 days past ovulation."

hi op, yes nice dip there yesterday :) try wait still a few days, at least till cd11 before testing! it looks promising though.. remeber also if it was implantation the hcg obviously still needs a day or 2 to increase to show even a faint line!

try hold out this cycle!!! :) i know its hard but i'm sure this cycle will be a bfp one!!!

my temps are on the lower side but there was more of a rise today so will see how the rest of the week goes! i kinda like the temping thing!

Hi OP, that's a really interesting article, thank you! It looks really promising for you, so exciting!! My fingers are crossed for you! It looks like you o'ed a day or 2 earlier this month too which means you might be due on in only a couple of days? But don't test now, I know how tempting it is but cos you're still a bit early, you might get a negative, even though it might be positive! I'd leave it another day or two. But let's hope you're in that 23%! When do you predict AF is due?x

Thanks Amanda! Apparently my AF is due 16th

Thanks J! Will hold out :) glad you like temping, I always look forward to it (sad)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->