Zinc for Men and More?

I still cant see the photo!!!!!! I want to seeeeeeeee!!!

I'll try again!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo8.jpg

Cam you see it? If not here's my album Hun

https://s1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/

Frer was faint but didn't have to squint, I saw it come up straight away!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo7.jpg

Omg omg omg!!!!!!! !:yipee: :wohoo:

YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!!! :bfp::xmas12:

see i just knew it!!!!! i'm soooooo happy for you op!!! i'm jumping up and down!!!

this is the best news!!! damn i hope i will get a bfp tooo!!!! at least my temps are up again today!!

how are you feeling?? shock, happiness, amazement all in one??

Omg omg omg!!!!!!! !:yipee: :wohoo:

YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!!! :bfp::xmas12:

see i just knew it!!!!! i'm soooooo happy for you op!!! i'm jumping up and down!!!

this is the best news!!! damn i hope i will get a bfp tooo!!!! at least my temps are up again today!!

how are you feeling?? shock, happiness, amazement all in one??

Thank you! :hugs::flower:

Well I saw the line on frer and I started shaking, mouth went dry. Stared at it for like 5 mins then did a digi incase it was an evap. When I saw pregnant 1-2 weeks I ran to tell DP whose jaw dropped haha! He was like oh my god over and over then kissed me all over and hugged me :cloud9::cloud9:

Just in disbelief really, never thought I'd see a second line EVER. Must've implanted 8dpo so I've read that the earlier the eggy implants the more likely it'll stick. I'm still worried though as AF is due Sunday/Monday.

Won't believ it until I'm late and dr confirms it though!

Hope you girls get yours now, wanna be bump buddies!! :hugs:

I had an inkling last night when I brushed my teeth and gums bled so much, this has never happened!

Had a sore throat, nausea, loss of appetite and sniffly since 9dpo but didn't think much of it, also cramps since 9dpo too.

Also it's first month on b50 vits and I think that helped moving my ov earlier, didn't use preseed but had fun sex, no stress or pressure

Thanks for being so positive and keeping me going, I hope you get your bfp soon hun xx

wow your oh is sooo sweet!! i'm really so happy for you guys, you have been trying for a really long time!! don't worry it will stick!!!! i still cant believe your pregnant!!!! wow its like i got the bfp!!

at least your signs were a little more pregnant like this time! don't worry about the cramping though.. my bestie cramped hectic for 3 weeks!! she said she never knew it was painful to be pregnant. its normal especially if its your first!!

i want to be a bump buddy tooooo!!!! i'm praying so hard now for my bfp!!!!

did you have any good cm this month.. your chart shows dry on the day you o'd? just wondering because mine wasnt that good either.

wow your oh is sooo sweet!! i'm really so happy for you guys, you have been trying for a really long time!! don't worry it will stick!!!! i still cant believe your pregnant!!!! wow its like i got the bfp!!

at least your signs were a little more pregnant like this time! don't worry about the cramping though.. my bestie cramped hectic for 3 weeks!! she said she never knew it was painful to be pregnant. its normal especially if its your first!!

i want to be a bump buddy tooooo!!!! i'm praying so hard now for my bfp!!!!

I bet he looked so dazed on the train to work! :haha: he's the boss at work and I said everyone will be wondering why you're so nice today :haha:

Yes, the signs were good but not very different at the time. The sore throat and bleeding gums were the biggest.

Hopefully AF stays away so it's not a chemical, only downfall about testing early so just hope it sticks x

Got my fingers crossed for you and sweetie! My due date is boxing day LOL DP said oh poor kid lol x

haha thats funny.. boxing day.. i hope he doesn't box mommy too much in the coming months once he/ she starts moving!!

did you have any sharp cramps around implantation or not at all that you can remember.
and how was your cm this month around o.. yours shows dry.. wondering since mine was not very good either.

haha thats funny.. boxing day.. i hope he doesn't box mommy too much in the coming months once he/ she starts moving!!

did you have any sharp cramps around implantation or not at all that you can remember.
and how was your cm this month around o.. yours shows dry.. wondering since mine was not very good either.

I've had mild dull cramps since 9dpo which matches with the 8dpo dip. They come and go. No implantation bleeding either yet.

My cm was creamy from o but didn't have much at all. Usually I have a lot leading up to AF. Definitely thought I was out as cervix was low and firm yesterday, but moved upwards in the evening.

How are my zinc sisters? Any symptoms yet?

It's starting to sink in a bit more for me. The last couple of days have been surreal. Did a frer to make sure it's getting darker and therefore hopefully not a chemical

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/fe5d82cf.jpg

Top one is 11dpo, bottom one is this morning 13 dpo x

Wow OP massive congratulations! I'm so pleased for you! It was weird this morning I checked my email and got one saying you'd posted on here, and I just had a feeling that you were pregnant! And you are!!:bfp::bfp::bfp:

The line is definitely darker on the second one so I'm sure everything will be fine for you! So pleased x

Ps the first thing I saw was your new ticker so I didn't even need to read the posts!

Thanks hun! It's very strange, never thought it would happen. DP is being very sweet, but told me he is worried about it as it's still early. We haven't told anyone just a friend each.

How are you getting on?

It is early, but there's no reason why it shouldn't stick. We were the same with my lo, we only told our parents and then didn't tell anyone else til 12 weeks. It's such a long time though! And you'll find that everyone seems to start talking about babies, lol!

I'm ok thanks. Have a feeling that this isn't the month for us, but still have another 4 days or so to be sure. We went to a wedding last night and I had a couple of glasses of wine. Up until quite recently I stopped drinking for the month after O just in case (I don't really drink much anyway, only if we're out). But now I've decided that I can't keep my life on hold while we're waiting. So in a way I kind of hope I'm not pg now! But hey ho, what will be will be!

It's funny because I was avoiding coffee/caffeine since ttc but this month I drank about 4 lattes in the tww because I thought why not?! Typical I did that on the month I get preggers!

Ha ha it's always the way I'm sure! Maybe this month might be the month for me too then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->