Zinc for Men and More?

I'm not sure of the make exactly but it looks pretty much like a normal thermometer but it said that it can be used for basal body temperature. :shrug:

the thing with this thermometer is once it beeps the first time, i take the temp it shows. if i leave it in my mouth for a little while longer, my temp jumps another 0.2 at least as if the temp is still busy adjusting to what it actually is.. so i'm really not sure which temp is actually correct since it seems to adjust after the first beep.

my temps then in general would be higher if i leave it to adjust. temps are not eratic or anything so i guess i'm not doing it wrong... :shrug:

all i know is this waiting is crap!!:growlmad:

Hmm I don't think it's very accurate from the things youve said and your chart. This is the therm you need:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BABYMAD-DI...2GIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334657413&sr=8-1

Hey I got my positve at 11dpo...good on you for waiting it out though lovely!

my thermometer only reads 0.1 and not 0.01 so i think i should look for one that is more sensitive. i will order one online once af starts.. hopefully i wouldn't need to [-o<

yes you did test on 11dpo, lucky girl! but it was still faint till later right? i just don't want to see only 1 line again so would rather not test!

i'm getting a little more cramping today.. now usually i don't cramp at all till the day af shows... how did your cramping feel op?? just before you got your bfp? don't want to get my hopes up too high!!

my thermometer only reads 0.1 and not 0.01 so i think i should look for one that is more sensitive. i will order one online once af starts.. hopefully i wouldn't need to [-o<

yes you did test on 11dpo, lucky girl! but it was still faint till later right? i just don't want to see only 1 line again so would rather not test!

i'm getting a little more cramping today.. now usually i don't cramp at all till the day af shows... how did your cramping feel op?? just before you got your bfp? don't want to get my hopes up too high!!

Oooh no you definitely need one with 0.00 reading!! I would discard those temps and not stress about it hon.

Here's my frers:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7cec162e.jpg

Top is 11dpo, then 13dpo, then 15dpo - today :happydance: so glad the lines getting stronger. Just started getting shooting pains in boobs today. It's so weird, my uterus is radiating heat! It feels so warm like it's cooking a lil :baby: in there! Tmi but my cm is now yellowy/orange so gross but even that makes me happy lol!

If you check my chart I've noted all my symptoms. Biggest giveaway was bleeding gums and cramps and cold symptoms.

Don't test yet hun, you're right, best to wait :flower:

i will order one online once af starts.. hopefully i wouldn't need to [-o<

I hope so too love, but I will say I really think charting helped me get preggers - hence why I was trying to get you girls to. It helped me really understand my cycle and how much more complicated it really is than ov on cd14.

I always looked forward to taking my temp every morning - saddo :haha:

Hi ladies!

Welcome back Sweetie, glad you had a lovely time! Your ticker says you're on day 2 of your cycle, does that mean you're 2 days late? Fingers crossed for you. I'm with you on the continuing to enjoy life thing. I actually wrote something similar on here a couple of days ago. I was putting everything on hold because of ttc, but now I've decided to get on with things, because it was getting me down, not doing things and then af showing anyway.

J, not long now! I'm not sure when I'll test. My temp was up to 37.05 this morning which would be a good sign but then again I've had my typical crampy feeling too, so who knows. I'm like you though and don't want to test too early and get a bfn. I think I'm due on Thursday and dh goes away on a stag do on Friday morning. If (and it's a big if) af hasn't showed by friday then I may test in the morning before dh goes away, because I won't then see him till Sunday and there's no way I'll be able to hang on until then if af hasn't come!

OP, those lines are nice and clear now! So exciting for you! Stick here with us though cos as you said you're an expert at ttc! I'll make sure I remember all my temps next month too!

Hey Amanda, I'll def be sticking around for my ttc buddies! It's quite daunting in the pregnancy forums, everyone's worried and lots are losing their beans early on which in turn makes me worry. Will probably not read in their much until I'm in 2nd tri x

hi op... nope.. temps still the same. not having much hope. no cramping to day either.

i'm wondering if my temps are affected by restless sleep.. my dog wakes me a few times at nite so i never sleep thru the night. i rarely get up but i do wake up allot... my temps are really low and i don't know if its just the thermometer i'm using or if something is not right..

Hi J, as you don't know what you're pre O temps were, it may not be that your temps are low at all. You may just have a slightly lower bbt than most people, and you might find that your pre o temps are even lower. Don't despair, we're still in for this month! I don't really know that much about temping but I think they say you should have 3 hours uninterrupted sleep before temping. Do you think you're getting that or is the dog waking you?

OP, it's good to have you with us! Hopefully we'll all be joining you in the 1st tri forum soon! We could have a zinc girlies thread there too! But I can understand not wanting to read too many negative posts in there at the moment. No point worrying unnecessarily.

Well my temp has stayed up again at 37.06. Still not very positive though. Have found out that dh gets a taxi at 4am on Friday morning! So I don't think I'll be getting up then to poas! So now debating doing it tomorrow morning which is the day af is due? But really don't want to see a bfn :-( J, when are you thinking of testing?

Oh and I've finally been given a line on my chart! I reckoned that I had o'd on day 13 but ff seems to think I o'd on day 14. Either way we bd on eves 12 and 13 I think so should have timed it right. Fingers, toes, legs, arms all crossed for us all!

Right just tried to put my chart in my sig so this is a test to see if it worked!

hi op... nope.. temps still the same. not having much hope. no cramping to day either.

i'm wondering if my temps are affected by restless sleep.. my dog wakes me a few times at nite so i never sleep thru the night. i rarely get up but i do wake up allot... my temps are really low and i don't know if its just the thermometer i'm using or if something is not right..

It's good your temps haven't dropped. If you are woken a few times it will affect your temps.

No symptoms seems to be a good thing, you're not out yet hun :hugs:

Amanda, your temps look great!!! I'd say test tomorrow morning! I will test if af does not show friday when its due..

My puppy wakes me through out the nite and mostly in the early morning.. So dunno.

Keeping my fingers crossed still!! But I just have a feeling.. My cm is also very watery milky.. Usually happens before af

Hi Ladies!

Amanda - Yes, I know my ticker says I'm on Day 2 of my cycle. That's because my last two cycles were 25 days so I used that. I am now on CD28 and 15DPO, no AF. But I've tested HPT like 3 times already and all negative. I must be in for a longer cycle than normal.

OP - Thanks for hanging in here with us! Hopefully we'll all be able to join you soon! I will try to do better with temping next cycle. It just really bothers DH, he's such a light sleeper. But we gotta do what we need to. I'm glad it really helped you!

J - FX'd for you and yes, wait it out if you can!

Grrrr just typed a whole message and it disappeared! So annoying!

Anyway, what I said was that I've decided that I'll take my temp as normal in the morning, if it has dropped I won't test but if it stays higher then I will. These last few days have gone soooooo slowly. But we're all still in it at the mo :dust: :dust: :dust: for us all!

Omg I've got a faint second line but it's only a cheapie, I wish I'd bought some frers too. Will try to upload pic to see what you think. Really nervous now. But excited! But also worried I've read it wrong!

Hope this works. What do you think?????? My local shop opens at 7 so will go straight there to get a proper test!!!!!!

Attachments

• photovkdsvnfdks.jpg
    photovkdsvnfdks.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
Hope this works. What do you think?????? My local shop opens at 7 so will go straight there to get a proper test!!!!!!

Looks like a very clear positive, that's very dark, not faint at all! Mine only looked like that at 15dpo on cheapie. congrats hun :flower: is this your second?

OMG!!!!!!! So excited! Yes this is our second but we have been ttc for 16 cycles so i was beginning to think it might never happen. Looks like I'm due 29th Dec! Fingers crossed this little bean sticks. so typical that it happens on the month when i didnt think it would happen and decided to carry on living life! I had two glasses of wine at a wedding on sat and then another one for my dad's birthday on Tuesday. Fingers crossed there are no effects.

:dust::dust: for sweetie and J xx

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member