Zinc for Men and More?

Hi op and amanda!! Doin well on my side, temps still up.. No great rise, no drop.. Just rising about .1 every day.. Wel when I woke up this morning I found a spot of blood mixed with cm in my underwear. We bd'd last nite so maybe it was due to that.. But I don't think, I never had that after bd. Its not allot and def mixed with cm or spermies for that matter lol. 9dpo today so hoping that could mean something.. I so wished my temps would just do something crazy today but nothing, stayed the same as yesterday..

Aside from that, I have had cold symptoms for the last 3 days, hardly any cramping just a twitch here and there and my boobs are really not painful. Just very lightly.

Nothing else, I try not go crazy on the symptoms.

Do u ladies think I have a chance? How do I put my ff chart in my siggy? Then u can check it out

Hi op and amanda!! Doin well on my side, temps still up.. No great rise, no drop.. Just rising about .1 every day.. Wel when I woke up this morning I found a spot of blood mixed with cm in my underwear. We bd'd last nite so maybe it was due to that.. But I don't think, I never had that after bd. Its not allot and def mixed with cm or spermies for that matter lol. 9dpo today so hoping that could mean something.. I so wished my temps would just do something crazy today but nothing, stayed the same as yesterday..

Aside from that, I have had cold symptoms for the last 3 days, hardly any cramping just a twitch here and there and my boobs are really not painful. Just very lightly.

Nothing else, I try not go crazy on the symptoms.

Do u ladies think I have a chance? How do I put my ff chart in my siggy? Then u can check it out

Sounds very promising lovely! :thumbup:

That sounds like implantation bleeding and at 9dpo would be perfect! Hold put testing until at least 11dpo if you can!

I had no symptoms until 9dpo after implantation, then I had a sore throat and sniffly and lost my appetite. My boobs still aren't sore, never were. My cm isn't much more than usual and my cramps haven't stopped since 9dpo top.

On FF go to 'sharing' on the top right and click get code to share your chart. Otherwise go to your homepage and copy link here.

Xx

ok, check it out.. also, my cervix must be high because i have had no discomfort bd'ing the during the tww.. usually when my cervix is lower, its quite painful..

ps! that line is looking great op!! i know this will be a sticky bean!!!!!

do u think my chart looks ok??

Thanks j, hope so!

Well it's hard to tell as it's incomplete but so far so good, temps are slowly rising which is great. Well timed bding too :thumbup:

Keep up the temping, I'll be watching, I love stalking charts :haha:

Ick feel quite sick this morning.

My reflexologist was over the moon for me on Friday hehe, she said It's a great sign to get positive digi at 11dpo and maybe it's multiples eeek

Wow there could be two or three beans in there! Ha ha!

J is this your first month temping too? I guess it's harder to read without the start of the month, but does seem to be staying higher. I'm not sure if this will work but here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c5ac6

As you can see I've missed quite a few! I think i O'ed on day 13 but ff doesn't seem to be sure as it hasn't given me a cross. Annoyingly i have missed the last two days so can't use it to guess! I'll try to remember in the morning and hopefully it will still be high. Am I right in thinking that a higher temp is more likely with a bfp?

If you are pregnant, your temp stays up above coverline until at least 16dpo. If you aren't your temp will drop below cover line just before AF comes.

Look at my last chart which ended in AF and compare it to my current one and you'll see how they end different x

Hi amanda, yes this is my first month. Wasn't planning on charting but I got my bbt around ovulation and thought what the heck.. Might as wel give it a shot and see what my temps look like post o. I know its difficult reading it when its incomplete but all I really want to see is whether my temps stay up etc..

I think I'm doin ok sofar.. :) urs is a little difficult too with all the incomplete temps so hard to say.. I have the opk at least to pinpoint o more or less.

Op hope u don't get the hectic morning sickness!! My bestie is at 12 weeks and still throws up every morning. She's only expecting one though..

Thanks op, I'll definitely try to remember to temp tomorrow morning and keep my fingers crossed it's still high!

J, let's hope neither of us have to temp next month cos we both get our bfps, but if we do then this month will have been a good practice for us! I've also just realised our day 1 this month was the same day, so if we both got pregnant then we'd have the same due date! How long is your cycle? I'm usually 26 days so af is due on Thurs.

I agree, it's good practice. I really think charting helped me get pregnant - which is why in was persuading J and Sweetie to do it! :)

Hopefully you both won't need to! X

yes thats cool right! our due dates would be 28 dec! my cycle is usually 27 days but i o'd a day earlier than normal, so we will see.

my temp dropped .1 today. dunno if that is a good or bad sign.. i set my alarm to temp an hour and a half before actually getting up. so usually i take my temp 2x in a row just to see if its the same lol (the one i use is the 1st one) go back to sleep and when i wake up for work, take my temp again. now normally its the same temp al 3 times except today.

i took my temp and got 36.3, then took it again and got 36.4 (same as yesterday) went back to sleep and when i woke up for work, my temp was 36.6. this was odd as my temps are usually the same for all 3..

so i'm hoping that the temp will go up again tomorrow. i still don't have really any symptoms aside from the most vivid dreams for the last 3 nites. i remember like every detail of my dream and more than one dream too. i have little cramping today but i think its just nervousness because the time for af to come is nearing.

i'm not going to test early. just wait for her to come. or my bfp!!! really hope i don't need to temp next month!!!

Rooting for you honey! I only took my temp once at 6am when alarm went off. I wouldn't compare to later temps as it'll just confuse you x

thanks!! the next few days are torture.. :(

I know hun, hang in there and distract yourself from it. Only a couple more days xx

I hadn't realised it would be 28th Dec! I used to work it out but haven't done more recently. It looks like your temps are still saying up higher for the mo, hopefully they'll stay high. Mine was 36.88 today so has stayed up too. Fingers crossed to us both! If you o'd a day early then af may be due for both of us on Thursday?! Having said that, I'm not feeling that hopeful this month as I've had a bit of a low stomach ache today which is typical for me before af comes :-(. If af does come I'm definitely going to temp properly next month.

We just have a couple more days to keep busy!

When does sweetie get back?

Just did a digi!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo8.jpg

My dps face was a picture when i told him, hes left for work so happy yet dazed!

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU OP!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:
I just got bac from the Coachella Music Festival today and just saw your "Expecting" next to your name! Haven't had time to read all the past post thoroughly to catch up yet, but yay!!!! We've got one :bfp:!!! 3 more to go!

I took at HPT today CB digi, but got a BFN. I told DH though that I was dancing my pants off so hard this weekend, that even if there were a little bean, it probably couldn't stick. :huh: But what can I do? I'm getting a llittle tired of trying to tiptoe around every situation, so I've just decided to just try to live life as normal as possible till we get a positive. DH says we'd want a strong sticky bean anyways. In the nicest way he means of course.

Anyways, sooo tired, but SO HAPPY to see the weekend produced one happy result!

How's J and Amanda? I haven't caught up. Anyone else test yet?

BTW - OP - what does the 1-2 mean? Does it tell you how many weeks you are or something?

BTW - OP - what does the 1-2 mean? Does it tell you how many weeks you are or something?

Thanks hun for congrats :flower:

1-2 weeks since conception so 3-4 weeks pregnant. It's weird I'm having to learn so much new stuff now! Was a expert on ttc lol now I'm an amateur!

Cramping has been so painful, lots of stretching going on, hopefully bean is snuggling in nicely :thumbup: got a drs appt on Monday.

Glad you had fun, of course you must enjoy yourself. I'm telling you this month I was just being myself and forgetting ttc and that's when I fell x

hi ladies, wel temps the same as yesterday.. do hope it can go up a bit tomorrow then i might just be tempted to test early. i never have any cramping till the day af shows so i'm actually hoping any type of symptom right now aside from my cold!

its so nice to have you back sweetie!! glad you had fun and enjoy'd yourself!!

amanda, honestly i don't feel so good anymore about this month either, kinda bummed cause i thought we had it spot on this month.. oh wel, will have to wait and see over the next few days what happens. will you test early?

What kind of thermometer are you using J?

None of you are out yet! I felt so out this month as I had zero symptoms except sore throat, sniffles etc stay positive! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->