Zinc for Men and More?

:happydance: congrats amanda!!! thats wonderfull news!!!

af showed today... so here's to another month :cry:

at least 2 of us are there already!!! gives us hope!! **

:happydance: congrats amanda!!! thats wonderfull news!!!

af showed today... so here's to another month :cry:

at least 2 of us are there already!!! gives us hope!! **

Sorry lovely :hugs:

Here's to a lovely 2013 baby though! :happydance:

Make sure you order that baby mad bbt from amazon, you don't have to temp until ad is nearly over so should get it in time :thumbup:

I really think you'll get there sooner with temping hun xx

Ah sorry af came for you J but definitely next month! My dh is convinced it worked this month because we tried a couple of new things (his idea!). Be prepared for tmi though! Well dh is usually quicker to 'the end':blush: than me and he thinks that while it's my turn, that some of the spermies may have been escaping out! We also read that the female orgasm can change the ph inside which might not be so good for :spermy: either. (although some other places say that it helps!). Anyway I wasnt too keen on this new theory as you can imagine but thought we'd give it a go for a month. So immediately after bd and :spermy: I turned round and put my legs completely in the air against the headboard/wall for about 10 minutes. And also no final finale for me either :blush: but it seems to have worked! Now you've had a practice month of temping too that should help! X

thanks ladies!!! wel amanda i did the but in the air this month also but guess it just wasn't my month! i will surely actually like to temp a full month so in a way i'm glad i'm getting the opportunity... we will bd more this month as wel.. as in more i mean we will try SMEP. still every 2nd day untill o... my lp is only 12 days.. AND temps seem to be really low post o so thinking of trying progesterone cream and see if that could help!

any comments appreciated ;) i'm going to give it a good shot this month and see if we can have a jan baby! oh's birthday is in jan also so that would actually be awesome!!

My advice Is to get the right thermomteter Hun other than that it sounds good!

First off - CONGRATS AMANDA!!! :hugs:

Secondly, ladies... omg I'm trying to not get too excited.
DH isn't even home yet, but I dreamt about getting a positive
test this morning. Woke up to POAS and this is what I got:

Attachments

• CB DIgi 041912a.jpg
    CB DIgi 041912a.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
I can't believe I've told you guys first before DH! It's so early still though, it's just the a.m. and I'm trying to think of how I want to tell him!

J- Hang in there girlie! Your turn will be next!

First off - CONGRATS AMANDA!!! :hugs:

Secondly, ladies... omg I'm trying to not get too excited.
DH isn't even home yet, but I dreamt about getting a positive
test this morning. Woke up to POAS and this is what I got:

Omg!! CONGRATS SWEETIE!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I told you guys first too! :haha:

How you feeling? Surreal isn't it? Take the test and show him when he comes home!! Don't tell over phone xx :flower:

You have every reason to be excited!! That's a very clear bfp! Lol

Was your AF late?

When's your due date? X

Was your AF late?

When's your due date? X

:D I guess you're right OP. Super surreal! I wanted to take another test just to be sure. I just took a second one and got the same BFP!
Going to make an appt. to confirm with the OB/GYN too. I guess, it's like we've been trying so hard, that now that it's happened, I don't want to jinx anything.

Yes, AF was late, but my cycles have been anywhere from 25-30 days long since I got off the pill. Most recently though, my cycles were 25days, 25 days, 27 days. I took the early HPT (up to 6 days early) and stuff every day since CD23. Nothing. Today was finally CD29. Biggest tipoff to me though, was that my breasts were NOT sore or tender, which they always are before AF is due.

Yes, trying to think of how I want to tell DH, though I'm so tempted to drive to his work and tell him! How did you tell your OH?

Oh! And Due Date is 12/25/12! Christmas!

Wow congratulations sweetie so pleased for you! So exciting! Can't believe you're having to wait so long before telling your dh! It must be so difficult! My lo actually picked this morning to wake up at 5.30am! So I did my temp then before going up to him to resettle him. But then really needed the toilet when I got back into bed so couldn't wait any longer. I peed into a cup which I left on the side for about 10 mins but then thought that it was gross! So went back and did a cheapie test. I was still so tired, and so sure it was going to be negative that I just left it on the side in the bathroom and didn't check it! About 20 mins later dh got up to go to to the loo so I asked him to look at the test! He asked how many lines it's supposed to have, I said 2 but will prob be one and he said there's 2!!! There was no going back to sleep after that I was too excited!

So my very long winded way of answering your question is that I didn't tell him, he saw for himself! I definitely think you should do as op suggests and show him the preg test! Could you hide it somewhere you know he'll look? Under his phone, or dinner or something?!

J I have really good hopes for you next month too! The homeopath I saw said not to bd for 3 days before 2 days before you expect to o to make sure that you have good quality spermies. I think this month may have been the month we bd'ed the least times of all, so maybe there's something in that? But we'll be here all the way with you x

Was your AF late?

When's your due date? X

:D I guess you're right OP. Super surreal! I wanted to take another test just to be sure. I just took a second one and got the same BFP!
Going to make an appt. to confirm with the OB/GYN too. I guess, it's like we've been trying so hard, that now that it's happened, I don't want to jinx anything.

Yes, AF was late, but my cycles have been anywhere from 25-30 days long since I got off the pill. Most recently though, my cycles were 25days, 25 days, 27 days. I took the early HPT (up to 6 days early) and stuff every day since CD23. Nothing. Today was finally CD29. Biggest tipoff to me though, was that my breasts were NOT sore or tender, which they always are before AF is due.

Yes, trying to think of how I want to tell DH, though I'm so tempted to drive to his work and tell him! How did you tell your OH?

Oh! And Due Date is 12/25/12! Christmas!

Christmas day! :happydance::happydance:

Just hand him the test when he walks in! :haha:

So happy for you. Hopefully J will get her well deserved bfp soon and we'll all have our babes v soon - how weird is that?!

LoL Amanda! I thought about that...just leaving the test on the bathroom sink and let him see it for himself! hahah

Thanks and DEFINITELY we'll all be rooting for you J to get your BFP soon!

So sweetie, how did you tell him in the end? What was his reaction? x

Ommmgggg sweetie!!!!!! Wow!! So so happy for you!! Its like raining bfp's in this thread!!!!! :D you ladies, you are so blessed to have gotten ur bfp's! Wow..

Wel will try my best this month ladies and thanks for ur support! And this can become a bump buddie thread now, I intend of joining u ladies SOON!!

Can't wait to hear how the first month will be treating you all!! :)

J - I know you'll get yours v soon too. Remember to relax this month, dtd every other day and think happy thoughts :) just seen you mood is sad :( hope you're ok :hug:

This could just be a chat thread for us now, mixed with a bit of ttc and pregnancy :)

Sweetie - how are you? How's your dh?!

Felt sooo sick this morning before leaving for work :( had to sit down and wait half am hour. Seeing my on Monday x

Ditto J :hugs: Hope you aren't too sad. Your turn is next! I think someone else said this too, but I think we dtd the least this month, and I was the least worried/thinking about it because we were going to have fun at Coachella. I also liked OP's reflexology thing. I did the massage ting one day (though it was after OV) but I think there is something to it!

Thanks guys! I told DH by wrapping up one of the tests in a bracelet box, wrapped in Christmas paper. And I also have been saving a little "letters in a bottle" thing and wrote a little letter on one scroll, "coming to you in December" on another, and ""Guess Who's Going to be a Dad?" on the 3rd.
He basically looked pretty stunned, and just said, "OMG, we did it!" and gave me a kiss. Seemed a little shocked, though I hear from other friends that their hubbies had pretty similar reactions, even though they were TTC.

Now comes the TRYING TO HIDE IT part! DH immediately thought, people are going to know right away this weekend. We have 3 birthday parties to go to, and if I don't drink, everyone will guess right away. I have to admit it's a scary thought, that's how I've pretty much "knew" about a lot of my friends who were preggers! 2 of them on the same day they found out too! I guess, our friends are all a bunch of drinkers, so it's too obvious. :drunk:

OP & Amanda - Have you guys been to the Dr. to confirm yet? I went to my Dr. yesterday b/c I am coming down with bronchitis. She said there was no need for them to do a pregnancy test since "there's no way you can cheat" the at-home ones. She told me to make an appt. with the OB/GYN and they won't see me until 8 weeks. Just wondered if that's the same where you guys are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->