• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zinc for Men and More?

Wow! Yeah - I have read some girls that get their BFP so early, but I think maybe they OV earlier?

Thanks j1405 for the implantation info! That gives us about a week of time that we know we can't drive ourselves crazy with symptom spotting.

I'm finally feeling better quite a bit. Maybe even get back to BD'ing this weekend even if we are out of the window period. We're doing a mini staycation in town, going to watch a concert at a club, and stay at a fancy hotel for a belated Vday. I'm thankful to have that to keep me distracted this cycle! What are you ladies up to this weekend?

Glad you're feeling better sweetie. Sounds like a lovely place!

We're meeting friends for lunch, and then my oh is taking me out for dinner after we watch the footie.

I think I'm 8/9dpo now, proper limbo land!

Awesome weekend ahead ladies! We're going to have dinner and catch a movie 2night and tomorrow we're having friends over! Weekends are the best!

Good luck ocean pearl with your final week! Let us know if you have anything happening! Monday i'll be 7dpo so the weekend is a great distraction :)

Have yourself a great belated v-day sweetie and enjoy bding!! ;) my oh has been away most of Last week so i'm hoping i can get some action too this weekend.. Take the edge off the tww.. :)

Sounds like you both have great weekends ahead! DH mistook the concert for Sat. and found out last night it was actually Friday! eep! We missed it and cancelled the hotel, but I'm hoping to get some quality time in this weekend just chilling!

Sounds like everyone is just about halfway done with TWW. FX'd and baby dust!

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls, just been so tired! Could easily go to sleep now and it's 7pm here! I went to sleep at half 9 last night!

I don't feel any different yet though, not feeling very positive now as I feel the same, I won't mind. I hope us three can stick together whatever the result. Its been really nice having this thread x

yes i agree!! this coming week will tell if we were lucky or not so lucky!! i'm still thinking all of us will get our bfp's!!!

when will you ladies test? i would have like to test at about 12dpo which would be next saturday but we are going to go visit my parents for the weekend from friday and i'm not testing while there! so i guess i can just as well wait and see if af shows up monday morning right? bcoz friday will only be 11dpo and i think that might be too early?

Yes you could just wait until you are late or AF shows. I'll test weds I think which is 12dpo but I kind of wish I could wait as it might be bfn and then the craziness begins! At least if AF comes you KNOW!

Had some cramping last night. Really feel like AF is around the corner for me :(

Yes I agree! I've enjoyed our little group with great encouragement! I would be due for AF on Leap Day or the 1st. I'm hoping I can wait out testing until the 1st. Good thing is that I will be out of town visiting a cousin for a good part of the week.
Ocean Pearl - did you have a short cycle this month? At least you only have a few more days to go to know either way. :)

Ocean pearl cramping is great this time of the tww!! Since cramping can be due to implantation and also if you are pregnant, due to your uterus expanding preparing for the pregnancy! I've read allot of woman had serious cramping before bfp and long thereafter! I mean everyone is different but i always feel cramping after 8dpo is a good sign!!

Ok, trying not to freak out girls but I poas when I came home from work and there was the *faintest* something there, maybe my eyes are playing tricks as it's sooo nothing really, did another but a different brand and the same thing. Tried to take a pic but you can't see it, only when I hold it to the light and move it about I kind of see something.

Going to try again tomorrow, AF is due on 24th and my face is all spotty which I get before AF.

Do any of you worry about testing too early incase it's a chemical? I really couldn't wait!

How are you both? X

Thats AWESOME!!! Only if you test like at 8dpo ppl usually got chemical pregnancies but not usually later like yours!!! Please take a pic on ur next poas and post!! We will squint with you!!! This is SOOOO our month ladies!!!!! Wel i got like insane cramping this morning at 7dpo which i've never gotten before and it feels like the start of a cold.. My throat is sore and i'm starting to get a runny nose! But i mean it could also be nothing! But i've never had anything like this before.. I think i"ll test friday :)

Please please post a fodie tomorro and give us our first bfp!!! ***

Thanks hun! Feel so sick today, all day felt so off. My oh is eating Chinese and the smell is making me green! Still had some light cramps.

I had a cold too from 7dpo!! Was so run down, I never get ill as well. The cramps sound good too!

Keep us posted on your symptoms lovely!

I'll poas tomorrow and promise to post a pic, I hope I saw something! Weird to see something on two different tests too...

Xx

Hmm losing hope now, can't really see anything today, but sometimes I can. Going to buy a frer I think. Help I've turned into a total poasaholic! I even dreamt I got a bfp last night!

How are you girls today?

X

yes go get the frer. they usually pick it up quite early!! let us know ok!!

wel i still have the sore throat and i'm very hot! little cramping this morning but nothing major. nothing like yesterday.

oh wel, i'll just have to wait and see i guess!! post as soon as you got the frer and tested again!! darn i wish i can test already!!

Won't be long for you lovely! It's great all of our cycles are at similar stages!

How are you sweetie88? X

Hey girls, heres my pics - took the frer apart! :haha:

Let me know what you think, be honest please!

:flower:

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20
I see a VERY faint line on the second fodie. Do you have another frer? U should test in the morning as urine is more concentrated then.. What do u think? Do u see a line??

I see something but it's very faint, also I'm worried that it might be an evap.

I'll definitely try again with fmu, I'll be 12dpo then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->