Zip or back popper PJS for toddler

Examples of what I'm talking about...making sure it's what your looking for lol
https://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/494260?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1
https://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/498288?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

LOL Samsmum! Not poo faced I hope :dohh:

You know the back to front might not be a bad itea! Is it me or arethe 12-18 & 18-24 sizes MASSIVE ...I opened them in mothercare and OMG! I got 9-12 :shock: They didn't have what I wanted in store *cry* may have to turn to ebay! Hmmmm @ cutting the feet off. That might not be a bad idea on some of her old ones actually if I didn't bin them!

I know they have them here at Walmart and Zellers but don't know about over there.

I've seen them from gerber and carters. I sure hope Connor doesn't pick up that habit :dohh:

My friend's little girl used to do the same....she decorated the walls and cot bars with shite one day after her afternoon nap. Dawn used sleeping bags with a safety pin on the inside to keep them locked after that:thumbup:

id go for back to front method :) primark have "onesies" with zips up front :) there fleece tho, kinda toasty

Kieran has all on on babygrow type till he was 3 !! was easier for me at the time

I have some with zippers... but right now I have been putting top and bottom sets on. Although that wont be likely to hel;p with the stripping prob.

LOL Samsmum! Not poo faced I hope :dohh:

You know the back to front might not be a bad itea! Is it me or arethe 12-18 & 18-24 sizes MASSIVE ...I opened them in mothercare and OMG! I got 9-12 :shock: They didn't have what I wanted in store *cry* may have to turn to ebay! Hmmmm @ cutting the feet off. That might not be a bad idea on some of her old ones actually if I didn't bin them!

Luckily the poo stayed in the nappy (which was chucked over the side of the cot :lol:)

I like the cutting the feet off idea - Sam can undo any poppers/zips he can reach (he's started opening random people's bags when we're out :rofl:) so I think down his back is my only option! Might need to cut a bit at the back of the neck too so it's not right up under his chin :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->