Zoe's eat healthy and lose weight journal

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
Well this is day one of what i'm hoping is going to be a new way of life for me.
ive never been thin really but over the last few years my weight has gone up quite a bit and im now a size 20 and i weigh 18 st :cry:
i actually weight the same as before i was pregnant although the weight is distributed differently since having william lol
i think i put on more weight after i had a miscarriage a couple of years ago and i guess me and hubby are just contented and we both sorta stopped exercising really.

i have looked up my ideal weight and i need to get down to 11 stone so i have 7 stone to lose
ideally i would like to lose the weight by the end of this year so that gives me 10 months and i have worked out that i need to lose about 2lbs a week which is what is suggested to do anyway.

today i have tried to eat as healthily as possible and i have also done 30 mins of a post natal exercise dvd too.

im so scared that i am just gonna end up giving up.
i dont have any desire to be stick thin i just want to be healthy and more active for my son, when he is old enough to be moving around more i dont wanna be out of breath after 2 minutes.

so yeah wish me luck and i am planning to do a weigh in every week on a monday and ill keep a track of my weight and what i eat on here:flower:

thanks for readingx

well since i started this thread i have had two horrible sickness bugs so i have been set back a bit really, i have lost some weight but thats down to being sick lol

i have only been eating very plainly because of this too :(

i am however walking alot more now so hoping i can really get started this week xx

Good luck! You can do it! If you are afraid of giving up then don't give up! You can do it you just have to decide once and for all that you can lose the weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->