Zulily

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
Has anyone used them? I'm signed up to them and the deals look good but kind of hesitant to use them as never heard of them before.

Iv been signed up with them for a while but only just placed an order. Im sure a few other ladies on here have brought from them. Delivery is quite a while tho and quite pricey, but that may be cuz I ordered a rocking horse. I havnt recieved my order yet, but they were very good and emailed me to let me know.

Yea I was wondering about delivery prices. I added 2 small things to my cart and the delivery was $9.99 and duty charges were $4.95 so they ended up being not a good deal after paying all that. I might as well buy them in the store here for regular price. I guess it just depends on what it is.

My del charge was £14. But I had £10 store credit ( maybe from when I joined? I have no idea where it came from tbh) so used that and so it worked out at £4 del. Tbh I probably wont order again because of the del charges. Unless I get some referal credits.

I just got a delivery from them a few days ago. I'm expecting another one next week. Love them. Shipping wasn't fast, but at such a good price I wasn't expecting speedy shipping. Also, I bought the 2 items at the same time and they shipped them separately which I found odd, but oh well. I also didn't have to pay any COD. :thumbup:

I use the co.uk one and I think it's fab. Sometimes the postage can be pricey but if you buy one thing and pay the postage then anything else you buy that day is free delivery. So it can work out ok if you want more than one item.

i cant stand the daily emails and have forgotten my bloody password to stop them.. i wouldnt ever order from there personally.. delivery is expensive!!

i have - think they are brilliant. got a few things at half price. use the discount codes when you order and the delivery charge will be wiped out. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->