zumba zumba zumba

I've been doing Zumba classes for about a year, three times a week. The classes are SO different from the games, I have the one for Wii. Not the same. I adore Zumba though. I have lost 33 inches all over (well, I haven't measured for a few months so maybe more). I haven't lost any weight but I think that is just how I'm built, plus I have a horrible diet. If I watched my diet I'm sure I would have lost a lot.

Anyway you should really try the classes, it's awesome!

how much do you all pay for your zumba classes? The one I am trying out next week is £5 for 1 hour, does that sound about average or is that expensive?

I think £5 is expensive but that's bcos the class I do is £3 for 45 minutes x

Ours is $6 if you walk in, and $5 is you buy a pass (10 classes for $50).

I've done Zumba a couple of times at my gym, and I think it's pretty fun!

Well I'm back from my first Zumba class and it was great fun but there was about 40 people there and the room wasn't massive so didnt get a lot of space! Will still go back though!

Got back home though and both kids were still up and the lounge had toys scattered everywhere! Guess thats what happens when you leave hubby in charge lol!

hahaha roxie... i got 2 work for 2 hours in evening and i come home and house is trashed lol...xxx

I really eant to try this out!
Do you need Move on the PS3 to be able to use the game? I don't have Move and don't want to get it until there are more games I can use it with. Seems a lot to spend for just one workout game!

i dont know about the ps3 but the xbox u need the kinect....

xxx

Yeah you need the move to use Zumba on PS3 x

Mummymarsh so sorry for your loss. I've just started zumba too, love it! x

Hi..My names Danielle and Im a zumba addict...Let me tell you about my sad story lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->