€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Hi!!off for a lap & dye on Friday on idea when my af will be due after then so pop me down for the 31 please

Hi Sis, I think I will have to change my testing date. Not even sure I O'ed this month since I had no cramping, but the only O symptom I did have came 2 days later than normal. Could you please move me from 1st to the 3rd? Tks! :flower:

I may have to move mine too! Normally o on CD 15 pos opk three days ago but only for 10 hours then neg and so far no o :( xx

Mama good luck at your lap and dye, I am hoping to have one soon too! Been ttc since a loss in January and nothing, even though I used to get preg very quickly. Let us know how it goes.

Oasis hopefully that was your body gearing up and you will o soon.

I'm taking my last soy isoflavines tonight and then the wait for my I will commence!! I hope it doesn't take too long!!

Thanks Mrs W dh is away from tomorrow though until Sunday eve so I wish it would hurry up!! Xx

Hi Mrs w,all done and dusted I just feel a bit rough,everything was perfect inside( apart from only having one tube) so back to ttc:coffee:

I'm not sure I ell even get to test this month my DH went on a job outta town that was suppose to only be 4 days and he's been there almost 2wks :(

I'm still here to cheer U all on!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Mama that's great news!! I only have one tube too!

Oasis I hope ov has either happened or waits till your eh gets back! Is he working away?

Aww sorry sis :(

Ladies it's my last night of soy tonight!!

Hi Mrs w, I think I o yest:) nice rise this morn and just chance for one more bd before he left lol, yes he has to go away for work, o came just in time! Xxxx

Just wanted to join- I'll give a date once (if) I ovulate, but AF just finished for me and I usually ovulate late, so my test date will probably be later in the month.

I'm not sure I ell even get to test this month my DH went on a job outta town that was suppose to only be 4 days and he's been there almost 2wks :(

I'm still here to cheer U all on!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to hear Sis, hope something changes and he's back in time :hugs:

Thanks Lee but I dont see it happening had EWCM yesterday so I'm gearing up to O!! :shrug:

Frustrating, I'm sure! Sending big :hugs: your way Sis! My cycles seem to be off since my chemical..and not sure I o'ed this month so it may be sidelines again for me.. If so we will make fine cheerleaders for the other ladies! :flower:

Sorry to hear sis. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

I caved and tested early today at 9dpo. Bfn. Stupid of me but I'm staying hopeful until the 4th.

Now to go to the supermarket and buy more tests.

Hello.

I bought more frers. I couldn't help myself.
BUT I got a feint line this time. I could definitely see something. Going to poas tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->