€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Garfie it's an Evap when it does that I had really bad ones at the Begining of Oct!! :(

I know it's awful isn't it.:cry:

Ah well I've had the full set this month - naughty temps, OPKs so why not a naughty HPT as well:haha:

Thanks for changing it for me:hugs:

:hugs:

X

No Prob hopefully that Line will stick around in a Week!!! ;)

Good luck, Garfie!

AFT - I am so excited to have made it to 7/8dpo without spotting! Even if this isn't my month, I feel so encouraged!

Sorry she got you kfs1 :hugs:

That's a step in the right direction Mischief - have you done/taken anything differently this month:flower:

AFM - This has got to be a dodgy batch - after a NEG yesterday there was a squinter of a positive again today (even hubby could see) by the time I came home from work it had vanished:cry:

So what's a girl to do? - test again tomorrow :happydance:

Would put it up for you to see but not sure if my camera captured it well enough:dohh:

X

Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
I do see a bit of a shadow but that could mean a yes or No!!

Test again in the Am :thumbup:

Well I got my scan and I have a 20mm Follie on the left and 2 on the right only 16mm & 14mm!!!

There was a dark spot in my uterus So the Dr wants to do another scan so I gotta go Again in the Am!!
Has anyone had this happened kinda worried cuz they are All hush hush!! :(

Hopefully it's nothing!!

Well I got my scan and I have a 20mm Follie on the left and 2 on the right only 16mm & 14mm!!!

There was a dark spot in my uterus So the Dr wants to do another scan so I gotta go Again in the Am!!
Has anyone had this happened kinda worried cuz they are All hush hush!! :(

Hopefully it's nothing!!

I've never had that so I don't know what to tell you to expect. Just STAY OFF OF GOOGLE! :)

I just started spotting. Bummed out, but still kinda happy that I got this far this cycle. Baby steps, right? :shrug:

That's right Mischief look at the Good side I had a 14 day LP last cycle so that was Good!!!

I've been searching but I can't Find diddly prob a good thing!! ;)

Sis - Good luck for today hun - keeps us updated:hugs:

X

I know I never joined this thread this month, because we weren't trying at all. But I just got my :bfp:

Thanks to you lovely ladies along the way. Fingers crossed its a sticky one x

Sis best of luck for today.
Gertrude congrats xx
mischief sorry about the spotting. Maybe its ib?? Xx

Congrats Gertrude I'll Add ya Now!!!! ;)

That Makes 5 BFPs that a new all time high..... I knew Oct would be great!! :happydance:

Congratz Gertrude!

I think I am out, but keep me there for final confirmation. UGH. I am only DPO 9 per FF (I think I am DPO 10 because I can have a slow rising temperature and per OPKs) but heavy brown spotting. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->