€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

I'm bowing out. Please add the evil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

LOL @ grandma-drawers! :) I'm right there with you.

:witch: arrived right on schedule. I've emailed my doc about my short luteal phase. (9 days again! ugh!!!) Now that I've got several cycles of data to share I hope she'll be able to help me.

I think hubby and I are going to take a couple of months off and do some living. This "waiting for baby" limbo has taken a toll. It's time to enjoy the journey again!

Good luck, ladies!

Sorry to hear mischief and lovelymo.

Normal definitely flies out of the window. My temps have been super wackadoodle, but I'm still hoping something good will come out of it. Of course, I'll blame drinking since I was at an all inclusive resort for my honeymoon. Yes, let's assume that is why things are wonky. Even though I'm TTC, I paid for free DRINKS!! hee hee. See you ladies next month.

Well looks like the FULL Moon made a lot of us Wack Out!!!

:hugs: for those that got AF !!!!

Hopefully we will have better days Tom!! ;)

Sis-How do you get your chart to show in your signature line? I only have the link, but want the picture so you can see how nuts for nuts my chart is.

I think u have to add the URL go to the share link on FF and copy the URL and put that in your siggie!!! :)

It is All over the place are U doing VJ temps or oral??? R U using OPKs??
I'm sure being on Vaca has a lot to do w it cuz waking up at diff. Times will give u a rocky chart!!

GL

Looks like I'm out :cry: no surprise really with all the wacky temps/opks/hpts :growlmad:

Just a bit annoying I only have a 9 day LP - oh well onto next month:happydance:

Good luck ladies, I'm off to get me a nice bottle of wine for tonight:haha:

:hugs:

X

All right, ladies, I am going to cautiously say goodbye and that I will keep fingers crossed for all of you. It will happen! Hope to see you all over at the Pregnancy after 35 forum - and hope that I won't be back here again.

All right, ladies, I am going to cautiously say goodbye and that I will keep fingers crossed for all of you. It will happen! Hope to see you all over at the Pregnancy after 35 forum - and hope that I won't be back here again.

there is a pregnancy over 35 one? *goes off to look*

Hi ladies. Am out. Af got me last night. Was so sure I was going to get a pos this morning. Didn't get any of my pre af signs til about 2 hrs before the witch got me. V hormonal today.

sorry for those with af. Congrats to all the bfps and fingers crossed for those still to test.

Afm fert cons appt on wed. Lining up ivf.

Sorry for those that are out this month and good luck, Driving! I hope to see you on the pregnancy forum one of these days.

Thanks Sis for the info on the chart. I had to go under chart thumbnails to get the link, not just share chart. Now I know. Yeah, travel makes things strange, but there is nothing I can do about it. I don't regret my honeymoon for a millisecond!!

I would enjoy it while u Can Terri and charting can be very Deceiving so I wouldn't worry about it!!!
GL

I'm looking for a little pumpkin too, can I join in? Gonna be able to test Monday. So far things are looking promising. I will know more in the next few days.

Congratulations Driving!!!!!! So happy for you! Sorry for the girls that are out.

I think I am around 9dpo today but I haven't been temping much

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42cf21/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Got my other reading back !!!

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading

Linking in around you, I pick up instantly , family and children are very important to you, and where you find your happiness in your life, I can see pregnancy is very much on your mind

Spirit who link in around you, and you have a strong link from a gentleman with a D initial, dont want you to worry about medical areas, and I see a conception for March 2014, a healthy pregnancy, labour and birth and a baby girl born 2014, and all is well

You have a very content life path ahead of you

That's 2 saying BFP in March 2014!!!! :shrug:

Sis who was the last one from?
My 2 were very close too. One said baby due in July, other said Aug 1st.
Hopefully this cycle or next.

Ladies

These readings where are they from - can we still have them in the UK (I suppose we can if they arrive by email?)

Any contact names/address also just curious how much?

:hugs:

X

Garfie Google cheri22 and Suzy Rayne. It should pull it up.

They are both in he UK Garfie so u should get them for only $12 or so I had to pay more cuz I was paying Us!!!
GL

The last was from Gail or psychic 123!!!

I'm hoping it will happen sooner and I'm not sure what male spirit w a D in around me except DH but he's here not in spirit !!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->